Bengaluru to Kolkata FlightsBook Bengaluru to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3286. Approximately 24 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Kolkata. On flights from BLR - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Bengaluru for Kolkata?The earliest flight for Kolkata departs at 05:05 from Bengaluru and reaches Kolkata at 07:35.
- To reach Kolkata late at night, when does the last flight from Bengaluru departs?To reach Kolkata late at night, the last flight from Bengaluru departs at 23:05 and arrives Kolkata airport at 01:35. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Bengaluru to Kolkata by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Bengaluru to Kolkata is approximately 1560 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Bengaluru Airport to Kolkata Airport is about 24 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Bengaluru to Kolkata in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Bengaluru to Kolkata by airways, the average journey duration will be 02 Hours & 20 Minutes and will cost around ₹3286.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Bengaluru to Kolkata.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Kolkata from Bengaluru, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Bengaluru to Kolkata, there are 24 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Kolkata easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Bengaluru to Kolkata route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹3286 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Bengaluru to Kolkata. There are 24 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Bengaluru to Kolkata route.
- For reaching Kolkata from Bengaluru, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Bengaluru to Kolkata, there are 24 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Bengaluru to Kolkata route is ₹3286.
- To travel from Bengaluru to Kolkata, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Bengaluru to Kolkata ends here. ₹3286 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Bengaluru to Kolkata?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bengaluru to Kolkata with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Bengaluru to Kolkata flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Kolkata flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Bengaluru to Kolkata flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Bengaluru to Kolkata flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Bengaluru?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bengaluru is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Bengaluru to Kolkata)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Bengaluru to Kolkata flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Bengaluru to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Bengaluru - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bengaluru to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Spread over 4,000 acres of land, Kempegowda International Airport is an international airport serving the city of Bangalore. This airport, located at a distance of 36 km from city centre, caters to both domestic and international flights. In the years 2015 and 2017, SKYTRAX World Airport Awards awarded the BLR airport as the “Best Regional Airport in India and Central Asia”. There are many ways to commute from the airport to the city, most convenient being the BMTC buses. These AC and Non AC Volvo buses are available from 12 points of the city in every 15 minutes. Other than this, private car rentals, cabs and radio taxis are easily available outside the airport.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport is the primary airport serving the city of Bengaluru. This airport is owned and operated by BIAL, which is first of its kinds in India. Numerous high-end facilities like eateries, lounges and shopping centres are available at Bengaluru airport for passengers. A number of lounges in the airport ensure a comfortable travel experience for worn out travellers. Lounges operated by Plaza Premium and Above Ground Level are located at level 1 and the mezzanine level. Those who would like to spend time shopping can shop at several retail outlets like The Lotus House, Kashish, Centrum, FabIndia and Shoppers Stop. For duty free shopping, Sound and Vision is a must-visit.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
The centre of India’s software industry, Bangalore is one of the most important cities of the country. Situated at a height of over 3,000 feet above sea level, Bengaluru boasts off a pleasant climate throughout the year. Some of the places that Bangalore is famous for are Cubbon Park, Bangalore Palace, Lal Bagh and Bannerghatta National Park. The winter season starts from the month of September and continues till February. It is the best time to visit Bangalore for sightseeing and outdoor activities. The weather during this time remains cool and breezy. The summer season in Bangalore starts in March and ends late June.
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU) is located 17 km from the main centre of kolkata. So, if you need a ride from the city centre to the airport you have several options to do it. The best option is that you can board a bus from several places in Kolkata like AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), and V1. Also, you can travel by a yellow coloured taxi which is available everywhere in Kolkata. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru are available from all parts of kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Home to services such as free Wi-Fi, many fast food joints, several cafes and restaurants, and premium lounges, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is undoubtedly one of the best airports in India. It also has 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. For using WiFi here at the airport you have to pay a fee. For those who are looking for a place to keep items, can now keep it at the airport. Costing about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours, you can keep for 30 days. Book your spot at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport where the service is available 24*7. Call +91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com for more details.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Kolkata is considered as the second largest city in India after New Delhi with an area of around 185 sq km. It was the former capital during the British Raj. The city is located on the eastern coast and has a typical tropical climate. Just like other regions of the country, Kolkata has three major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoon. With a pleasant climate during its winter months, the best time to visit Kolkata would be from October to March. You should visit this city not only for sightseeing but also to be a part of the festivities during this time. Witness the grand celebration of Durga Puja and indulge yourself in their customs.
Bengaluru to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Oct₹6016
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 6016
- 23 Oct₹6016
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 6016
- 24 Oct₹5387
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 5387
- 25 Oct₹5437
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 5437
- 26 Oct₹5047
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 5047
- 27 Oct
- 28 Oct
- 29 Oct
- 30 Oct
- 31 Oct₹6299
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 6299
- 01 Nov₹5440
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 5440
- 02 Nov₹5328
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 5328
- 03 Nov₹4969
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 4969
- 04 Nov₹4839
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 4839
- 05 Nov₹4498
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 4498
- 06 Nov₹4871
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4871
- 07 Nov₹3979
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3979
- 08 Nov₹3463
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 3463
- 09 Nov₹3843
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 3843
- 10 Nov₹3349
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 3349
- 11 Nov₹3359
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 3359
- 12 Nov
- 13 Nov
- 14 Nov
- 15 Nov₹3349
- Bengaluru to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3349
- 16 Nov
- 17 Nov
- 18 Nov
- 19 Nov
- 20 Nov
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com