Bengaluru to Srinagar FlightsBook Bengaluru to Srinagar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5534. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Srinagar. On flights from BLR - SXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru Srinagar Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Bengaluru to Srinagar?The first flight from Bengaluru to Srinagar departs at 05:30 and arrives Srinagar at 11:30.
- When is the last flight from Bengaluru to Srinagar?The last flight from Bengaluru’s departs at 10:30 and arrives Srinagar at 14:30.
- What will be the aerial distance between Bengaluru and Srinagar in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bengaluru to Srinagar is 2364 km in a direct flight. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Bengaluru to Srinagar flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Bengaluru to Srinagar flight takes approximately 04 Hours & 30 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹5534. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bengaluru and Srinagar?The cabin baggage limit on Bengaluru to Srinagar flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Bengaluru to Srinagar flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.1 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Bengaluru to Srinagar flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Bengaluru to Srinagar. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Bengaluru to Srinagar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?2 flights fly on Bengaluru to Srinagar route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Bengaluru to Srinagar in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹5534 would be the lowest airfare for a Bengaluru to Srinagar flight, in the next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Bengaluru to Srinagar, how many weekly flights fly on this route?2 weekly flights fly on Bengaluru to Srinagar route. The prices of these flights vary from Bengaluru to Srinagar. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Bengaluru to Srinagar for today?The cheapest fare from Bengaluru to Srinagar for today is ₹5534. The fare usually varies between Bengaluru and Srinagar.
- How to book tickets online from Bengaluru to Srinagar?Book tickets from Bengaluru to Srinagar via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Srinagar flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Srinagar flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Srinagar flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bengaluru to Srinagar flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bengaluru?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bengaluru is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bengaluru to Srinagar flight?To change the travelling date for Bengaluru to Srinagar flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Bengaluru to Srinagar Flight Fares
|Bengaluru - Srinagar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bengaluru to Srinagar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International is among the most important airports of the country. With a plan of expansion, the airport will be designed to handle 40 million passengers by the end of year 2020. For now, there is only one terminal in the airport that handles both domestic and international flights. It is connected to the main city by National Highway 44. A wide network of public transport help passengers commute from the city to the airport conveniently and hassle-free. Outside the terminal, there are separate pick-up zones for various ride sharing companies and rental cab services. Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) is one of the biggest public transportation provider in the city. It operates a fleet of Volvo B7RLE buses from various parts of the city.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport (BLR) is among the top three busiest airports of the country. The airport facilitates both domestic and international travellers and provide them with all modern facilities. From high-end lounges to famous shopping brands, there is something for everyone. Eateries like Tiffin Center, Hatti Kaapi, KFC, La Tapenade, Maiyas, Bar 380 and Chai Point are available at every corner of the airport. Left Luggage facility provides travellers with a safe storage option if they are going on a short visit through Bengaluru and don’t want to carry their luggage. Lost and found section helps you locate and track a lost item at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Bangalore, the seventh largest city of the country, is flocked by hundreds of tourists and corporates all year round. Owing to immense gardens and parks, the city is referred to as the Garden City of the country. Other than historic significance and natural beauty, Bangalore is also famous for its eateries and pubs, which are located at every corner of the city. Situated at a height of 3000 feet above sea level, the city witnesses pleasant climate throughout the year. Tourists can visit this city at any time of the year with utmost ease. However, the best time to visit Bangalore is in the months of September to March.
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport is located in one of the most beautiful cities in India - Srinagar. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. These are the most convenient modes of commute than the state-owned JKSRTC buses as they are not always regular. One can board the bus from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre) in Srinagar to get to the airport. Private taxis and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport, also known as Sheikh ul Alam Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATM’s, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. You can make use of the free Wi-Fi for the first half hour and after that, it is available at a cost. There is an Information Counter at both the international and domestic arrival terminal of the airport. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
To escape the intolerable heat of summer, you can plan a trip to Srinagar, the capital of Jammu & Kashmir. The months between April and October is the Best Time to Visit Srinagar, as the weather remains cool, but not too much. There is hardly any rain in the city because its geographical location is such that it does not experience a typical monsoon season. Winters in Srinagar are extreme, the temperature dips way below 0 during the peak months. If you are visiting during this time, ensure that you are equipped with your warmest clothing. It is the perfect time to go skiing, sledding and snowboarding for adventure aficionados.
Bengaluru to Srinagar Flight Fare Calendar
- 19 Nov₹11948
- Bengaluru to Srinagar by Air India Airline from INR 11948
- 20 Nov₹10596
- Bengaluru to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 10596
- 21 Nov₹9973
- Bengaluru to Srinagar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 9973
- 22 Nov₹8586
- Bengaluru to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 8586
- 23 Nov₹8763
- Bengaluru to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 8763
- 24 Nov
- 25 Nov₹8129
- Bengaluru to Srinagar by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8129
- 26 Nov
- 27 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 29 Nov₹6639
- Bengaluru to Srinagar by Airline from INR 6639
- 30 Nov₹6781
- Bengaluru to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6781
- 01 Dec
- 02 Dec
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 05 Dec
- 06 Dec
- 07 Dec
- 08 Dec
- 09 Dec
- 10 Dec
- 11 Dec
- 12 Dec
- 13 Dec₹6194
- Bengaluru to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6194
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec
- 16 Dec
- 17 Dec
- 18 Dec
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com