Bhubaneshwar to Doha FlightsBook Bhubaneshwar to Doha flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Bhubaneshwar and Doha. On flights from BBI - DOH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhubaneshwar Doha Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Bhubaneshwar to Doha through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bhubaneshwar and Doha is 3551 km. There are about 10 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Bhubaneshwar to Doha flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bhubaneshwar to Doha flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Doha, how many flights fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar everyday?To reach Doha, there are 10 flights that fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Doha, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar?To reach Doha, there are 10 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar. The price ranges from Bhubaneshwar to Doha. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Bhubaneshwar to Doha through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bhubaneshwar to Doha. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bhubaneshwar to Doha flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bhubaneshwar to Doha flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Doha airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bhubaneshwar to Doha flights?For Bhubaneshwar to Doha flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bhubaneshwar?If you are flying from Bhubaneshwar, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bhubaneshwar to Doha flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bhubaneshwar to Doha flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
There are several modes of reaching Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar from the city centre. For example, one can take a taxi, the bus or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 6 km approximately. If you want to ride the bus, then you can board Bus line 207 (NandanKanan to the Airport) and 207A to reach the airport. Please note that these buses pass through Ashok Nagar Station. If you want private transportation, you can either opt for Ola and Uber cab or tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
Bhubaneswar Airport (BBI), also referred to as Biju Patnaik International Airport, has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex (both domestic and international). If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free Wi-Fi and trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international terminal (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, is widely appreciated for its ancient temples and architecture. It is a renowned pilgrimage destination for both Hindus and Buddhists. One of the most important places to visit in this ancient city is the Lingaraja Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. The 55-metre high surface of the temple is covered with beautiful carvings and looks extremely beautiful. Summers in Bhubaneshwar are hot and humid while winters are pleasant and best for sightseeing. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the months of December to March when the temperature varies from 16 to 24 degree celsius.
How to Travel to & from Doha Airport
Hamad International Airport is the fifth best airport in the world. Located in the capital city of Qatar, Doha, it is a bustling portal for flyers. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 4 km. One can board one of the five buses that are connected to various parts of the city. The travel through these buses are only possible with a rechargeable smart card available at the airport information desk. Other than buses you can find number of taxis for this route. You can book a taxi from the taxi pavillion from outside the airport. For renting a car, you can visit the Ground Transportation Centre and pick a ride of your choice. For an ultimate experience, you can also opt for a chauffeur-driven limousines available at the airport.
Facilities at Doha Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Doha airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has two lounges available at the airside; Al Maha Transit Lounge and Oryx Lounge . If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the duty free shopping situated at the arrivals section. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like souvenirs, gifts, books, jewellery, etc. For your convenience, the airport has four currency exchange counters available at both terminals. The airport also has an art museum to keep you engaged . Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, banking services, free Wi-Fi, etc.
Best Time to Visit Doha
A multicultural city and the shining jewel of Qatar, Doha is the most populated city of the state. Oozing confidence and style, the city is a mix of plentiful malls, attractive architecture and brilliant views of the harbor. For a trip, knowing the best time to visit Doha is quite crucial as it is a hot city with a long summer. The summer months start from May and go on till September. This time quite hot with minimum rainfall. For planning a trip, choose anytime between November and April. These are considered as the winter months and is quite an ideal time for sightseeing as the weather is pleasing and pleasant. The highest temperature during this time is 25 degree Celsius and the lowest is 14 degree Celsius.
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com
Doha Airport Details
Name : Hamad International Airport
Address : P.O Box 24659. Doha, Qatar. Qatar
Phone : NA
Email : NA