Chennai to Bali FlightsBook Chennai to Bali flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8267. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Bali. On flights from MAA - DPS, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Bali Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Chennai to Bali?The first flight from Chennai leaves at 08:55 from Chennai Airport and arrives Bali Airport at 19:40.
- When is the last flight from Chennai to reach Bali scheduled?The last flight from Chennai leaves at 08:55 from Chennai Airport and arrives Bali Airport at 19:40.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Chennai and Bali in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Chennai to Bali is 4536 km. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Chennai to Bali take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Chennai to Bali take approximately 08 Hours & 15 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Chennai and Bali. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Bali flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Bali route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Bali route each day?2 flights fly on Chennai to Bali route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Chennai to Bali in the next 30 days?₹8267 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Bali in next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Bali route weekly?2 flights fly on Chennai to Bali route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Chennai to Bali departs at 08:55 and arrives Bali at 19:40.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Chennai to Bali for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Chennai to Bali for today is ₹8267. So wait no more and fly to Bali airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Chennai to Bali?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Bali with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Chennai to Bali flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Bali flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Chennai to Bali?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Chennai to Bali flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Chennai? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Chennai, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Chennai to Bali flight. Please help!It is possible to change Chennai to Bali travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Chennai to Bali Flight Fares
|Chennai - Bali Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Bali Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Being the third busiest airport in India, Chennai International Airport sees a huge footfall of flyers. These passengers are basically taking flights after visiting the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. If a person is looking to reach the airport from the main city, it is quite easy and convenient. The distance between the city centre and the airport is around 19 km. You can opt for the metro that starts at 5.54 AM from Nehru Park. The last train operates at 10.54 PM. If you have more luggage, you can also book a pre-paid taxi or travel by Uber or Ola to reach the airport in 50 mins. Buses are another great option; opt for AC buses or regular interurban buses. If none of these suit you, just take an auto-rickshaw till the airport. Please note that nighttime fares are 50% more than daytime.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Chennai airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has Travel Club lounges available at both international and domestic terminals. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the duty free shop situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For your convenience, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange available at both terminals. International terminal has luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings. Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, massage and spa, child care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
Serving as the cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a beautiful destination comprising a treasure of tourist attractions. From gorgeous beaches to temples and historical monuments, this city has a lot of offer. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 19°C - 27°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Chennai.
How to Travel to & from Ngurah Rai International Airport
Denpasar International Airport (IATA: BLC), also known as Ngurah Rai International Airport is located about 13 km away from Bali’s capital, Denpasar. To reach the airport from the city, you can opt for the bus, which is a much cheaper alternative to taxis or car rentals. The main bus lines which can lead you from the city centre to the airport are: Bus line Koridor II and Koridor VIII. If you choose to travel by the public bus, remember that the public buses operate between 5 AM and 9 PM. For more convenience, you can book an Ola or Uber cab by simply downloading their apps. You can also book private/tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport. You can also hire Ojek (motorbike taxi) if you are not carrying luggage.
Facilities at Bali Airport
A destination within itself, Denpasar International Airport of Bali boasts of a host of luxury lounges, a wide variety of restaurants, children’s play areas and duty-free stores that sell everything from liquor to chocolates within its confines. It also provides services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange Car Rentals and more. Free Wi-Fi and trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. There are plenty of comfortable chairs, benches and lounge areas, if you wish to rest your head. Showers are also located in both the terminals. If you want a few hours to relax, you can book a spa treatment at Prada Spa (domestic terminal) or Kaya Spa & Reflexology (international terminal).
Chennai to Bali Flight Fare Calendar
- 17 Nov₹12361
- Chennai to Bali by Airline from INR 12361
- 19 Nov₹11356
- Chennai to Bali by Air Asia Airline from INR 11356
- 20 Nov₹11188
- Chennai to Bali by Airline from INR 11188
- 21 Nov₹9356
- Chennai to Bali by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 9356
- 22 Nov₹8391
- Chennai to Bali by Air Asia Airline from INR 8391
- 23 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 29 Nov
- 01 Dec
- 02 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 07 Dec
- 08 Dec
- 09 Dec
- 13 Dec
- 18 Dec
- 19 Dec
- 20 Dec
- 21 Dec
- 22 Dec
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Bali Airport Details
Name : Ngurah Rai International Airport
Address : alan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
Phone : 062 361 9351011
Email : NA