Chennai to Pantnagar FlightsBook Chennai to Pantnagar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Pantnagar. On flights from MAA - PGH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Pantnagar Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Chennai to Pantnagar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Chennai to Pantnagar, the aerial distance covered is 1776 km. There are a total number of 8 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Chennai to Pantnagar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Chennai to Pantnagar everyday?There are 8 flights that fly from Chennai to Pantnagar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Chennai to Pantnagar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Chennai to Pantnagar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Chennai to Pantnagar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Pantnagar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Pantnagar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Chennai to Pantnagar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Chennai to Pantnagar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Chennai?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Chennai or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Chennai to Pantnagar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Chennai to Pantnagar flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
A hub for international and domestic travellers, Chennai International airport is the third busiest airport in India. It serves various tourists flying to and from the southern destinations of India like Goa, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka. For commuting from the city centre to the airport, the passengers are equipped with number of options. One can board the metro that runs from Nehru Park directly to the airport. The first one leaves at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM. You can also take a bus ride (AC or interurbane buses) and cover the distance of 19 km. Other than these you can either book a cab (Ola or Uber) or take an auto-rickshaw. The cab covers the distance in 50 mins.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Chennai airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has Travel Club lounges available at both international and domestic terminals. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the duty free shop situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For your convenience, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange available at both terminals. International terminal has luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings. Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, massage and spa, child care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
South India comprises of many jewels and one such jewel is the beautiful city of Chennai. With its charming and vivid culture, it attracts lot of tourists every year. Its beauty is a treasure box of beaches, temples, historical monuments and much more. The city majorly has three seasons which are summer, winter and monsoon. For anyone planning to take a trip, the best time to visit Chennai would be during its winter months which begin in November and sail through February. The weather remains pleasant and the temperature observed falls between 19°C - 27°C. It is just the ideal time to do sightseeing and enjoy the local culture.
How to Travel to & from Pantnagar Airport
Pantnagar Airport, located in the kumaun region of Uttarakhand, is a domestic airport. The airport is taken care off by the Airport Authorities of India (AAI). Some of the famous tourist destinations located in proximity with this airport are Nainital, Panhot, Haldwani and Binsar. Air India provides air services for Delhi 4 times a week from this airport. There are flights on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturday to and fro from this airport. Public transport is available at all parts of the city to reach the airport. Pantnagar Railway Station is also located in proximity with this airport.
Facilities at Pantnagar Airport
Pantnagar is an industrial town in the state of Uttarakhand. It is known for being home to the first agricultural university of India, which was established in the year 1960. Haldwani, Nainital, Corbett National Park, Almora and Pangot are some of the prominent tourist attractions located close to this city. Pantnagar Airport is a domestic airport, operated by Airport Authority of India. There are four round trips from Delhi to Pantnagar every week. Luggage Facility is also available at the airport for the convenience of the travellers.
Best Time to Visit Pantnagar
Home to a diverse variety of flora and fauna, the Best Time To Visit Pantnagar, an industrial town in Uttarakhand, is between October and March. During this season, the weather here is mostly chilly, so remember to pack all your woolens. Summer is usually hot but still pleasant, and therefore, tourists flock during this time of the year. There are occasional showers that makes the weather cooler. The monsoon season starts off with the month of July and lasts till September. These are some of the most enjoyable months in the city as the temperature remains between 12 and 15 degree celsius all throughout.
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Pantnagar Airport Details
Name : Pantnagar Airport
Address : N/A
Phone : N/A
Email : N/A