Cochin to Bangkok FlightsBook Cochin to Bangkok flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7906. Approximately 37 flights of different airlines fly between Cochin and Bangkok. On flights from COK - BKK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kochi Bangkok Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Cochin to Bangkok through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Cochin and Bangkok is 2681 km. There are about 37 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Cochin to Bangkok flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Cochin to Bangkok flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Bangkok, how many flights fly to this destination from Cochin everyday?To reach Bangkok, there are 37 flights that fly to this destination from Cochin everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Cochin to Bangkok, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Cochin to Bangkok in the next 30 days, ₹7906 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 37 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Bangkok, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Cochin?To reach Bangkok, there are 37 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Cochin. The price ranges from Cochin to Bangkok. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Cochin to Bangkok today?The cheapest fare from Cochin to Bangkok for today is ₹7906. Bangkok is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Cochin to Bangkok through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Cochin to Bangkok. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Bangkok flights?The check-in baggage limit for Cochin to Bangkok flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Bangkok airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Cochin to Bangkok flights?For Cochin to Bangkok flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Cochin?If you are flying from Cochin, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Cochin to Bangkok flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Cochin to Bangkok flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Kochi to Bangkok Flight Fares
|Kochi - Bangkok Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kochi to Bangkok Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
About 36 km (via PV Narasimha Rao Expy) from the city centre, Cochin International Airport is located. There are many ways to reach this amazing airport. Opt for bus services by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation). It operates premium air-conditioned service which is even known as Orange Buses. Catch a bus every 25-30 minutes from the famous site Fort Kochi. If bus is not what you are looking for then opt for a prepaid taxi by CATS (Cochin Airport Taxi Society). Simply contact at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The fare for a distance of 22 km is Rs 400. For a hassle-free trip to Cochin Airport, you can book a cab (Meru, Ola or Uber).
Facilities at Cochin Airport
For good food before a flight check out the restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars at the airport. Also, if you want services like photocopy, payphone, take print outs, and free Wi-Fi, Cochin Airport provides services these and many more. The domestic terminal which has 1.0 lakh Sq Ft and the international terminal has 4.78 lakh Sq Ft are equipped with car parking. If cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco is what you wish to buy at the airport then look for Tobacconist. There are world-class duty free shops where you can buy stuffs from at the Cochin Airport.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
Cochin is home to stunning ocean, white sandy beach, delicious food and gorgeous palm trees. The best places to explore in Cochin are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. Undoubtedly October, November, December, January to February are the best time to visit Cochin. Summers (March to June) are very humid and hot in Cochin and the temperature rises somewhere between 35°C - 37°C. Explore the breathtaking Cochin during monsoons (starting from mid- July, August, and September) as the state gets a good amount of rainfall. For winters, Cochin’s temperature varies somewhere 17°C to 22°C.
How to Travel to & from Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is among the most beautiful airports in the world. Getting a flight to and from Bangkok is easy as a lot of airlines provide their air services from this airport. Some of the most popular airlines are IndiGo, SpiceJet, Air India, Air Asia and Bangkok Airways. On arrival at this airport, prepaid/postpaid taxis, buses and sharing cabs are easily available. Also, buses for every corner of the station can be found at very reasonable rates. The airport rail operates from B1 floor of the airport and leaves in every 15 minutes.
Facilities at Bangkok Airport
Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport is the biggest airport in Thailand. Owing to a unique infrastructure and amazing facilities, it is one of the coolest transport hubs in the world. Commuting to and from the airport is easy and cheap. Catering to about 58 million passengers every year, this international airport encompasses all modern day facilities. From tourists to business travellers, the airport has facilities for all. Commuters can rest at the comfortable in-house lounges or can indulge in some guilt free shopping at the duty free shops. Also, a wide variety of dining options are an add on to the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bangkok
Boasting of some of the most beautiful beaches of the world, Thailand in no time has created its place in the global tourism map. It is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. The capital of this kingdom, Bangkok is one of the most popular destinations. From enjoying a tuk tuk ride to taking a boat ride, there is a lot to explore in this scenic city. The city experiences a tropical monsoon climate, which makes it hot and humid throughout the year. The best time to visit Bangkok is between the months of November and February. During these months, the humidity levels are the lowest and the weather is also pleasant.
Kochi to Bangkok Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov₹8484
- Kochi to Bangkok by Airline from INR 8484
- 25 Nov₹8301
- Kochi to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 8301
- 28 Nov₹9541
- Kochi to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 9541
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov
- 02 Dec₹10603
- Kochi to Bangkok by Air India Airline from INR 10603
- 03 Dec
- 05 Dec₹11155
- Kochi to Bangkok by Air India Airline from INR 11155
- 06 Dec₹8301
- Kochi to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 8301
- 07 Dec
- 11 Dec
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec
- 16 Dec
- 18 Dec
- 19 Dec
- 20 Dec₹10652
- Kochi to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 10652
- 21 Dec₹12190
- Kochi to Bangkok by SriLankan Airline from INR 12190
- 22 Dec₹11771
- Kochi to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 11771
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bangkok Airport Details
Name : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address : 999 swine 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Phone : NA
Email : NA