Colombo to Jaipur FlightsBook Colombo to Jaipur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Jaipur. On flights from CMB - JAI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Jaipur Flights - FAQs
- How far is Colombo to Jaipur by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Colombo to Jaipur is approximately 2262 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Colombo Airport to Jaipur Airport is about 6 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Colombo to Jaipur.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Jaipur from Colombo, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Colombo to Jaipur, there are 6 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Jaipur easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Colombo to Jaipur?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Colombo to Jaipur with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Colombo to Jaipur flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Jaipur flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Colombo to Jaipur flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Colombo to Jaipur flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Colombo?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Colombo is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Colombo to Jaipur)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Colombo to Jaipur flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How To Travel To Colombo
From honeymooners to leisure travellers, Sri Lanka is slowly becoming everyone’s favourite destination. With more and more tourists heading to Sri Lanka every year, the country remains packed with tourists all year round. Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country and is of utmost importance. The airport has all the modern day facilities to ensure a comfortable travel experience to its commuters. Also, outside the airport, public transport is easily available to ensure easy transportation. Taxis from the airport are the fastest way to reach the city centre. Also, cabs of other cities like Negombo or Dambulla can also be found at the airport.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country of Sri Lanka. Some of the basic facilities that are available at this airport are Wi-Fi, Children’s Care Rooms, ATMs, medical care centre, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange. There are a number of restaurants serving local and international cuisine, located in departure and transit lounge where travellers can savour mouth-watering delicacies. Also, a number of duty free shops can be spotted at the arrival and departure terminal.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
Tourism in Sri Lanka is growing faster than any other country in Asia. Sri Lanka is a truly fascinating country offering anything a traveller can desire for. Besides beautiful beaches and historic sites, the country is also renowned for its rich wildlife. There are more than 26 national parks in the country. Colombo is one of the most loved destinations in the country. Tourists can visit this city at any time of the year as weather remains pleasant throughout. However, monsoons bring heavy rainfall between the months of May to August, which is not an ideal time for sightseeing. The best time to visit Colombo is in the months from November to February.
How to Travel to & from Jaipur Airport
Jaipur Airport, is an international airport, located at a distance of approximately 13 km from the main cit of Jaipur. Public transportation including taxis and buses are easily available for the commute. There are two railway stations within 05 km radius from the airport. On arrival at the station, you can take a cab or auto rickshaw for the further journey. The fastest and cheapest mode to reach the airport is to take postpaid or prepaid taxis. Bus stand is also just 11 km away from the airport. On arrival at the airport, you can prebook a cab online or take a taxi from one of the service providers outside the airport.
Facilities at Jaipur Airport
Being among the important airports of the country, Jaipur International Airport offer a wide range of services and facilities to its commuters. Free Wi-Fi, ATMs, luggage storage, wheelchair assistance and buggy service are some of the common services available at the airport. For the comfort of weary travellers, there are lounges in the airport to relax and unwind. For those who with some leisure time, the airport encompasses a number of shopping outlets. For those traveling outside the country or coming from another country, Currency Exchange facility is also available at the airport. The entry of the airport is beautifully decorated with Dholpur stones and Rajasthani paintings to give tourists an insight into Indian cultures and traditions.
Best Time to Visit Jaipur
Jaipur is the capital and largest city of Rajasthan and home to colourful Rajasthani culture, awesome cuisine, historical palaces, and vibrant marketplaces. Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal are the most visited places in the beautiful city Jaipur. The best time to visit Jaipur is from the months of October, November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) in this gorgeous city should be avoided by tourists as the minimum temperature varies between 44°C - 45°C. Jaipur experiences really good monsoons during the months of July, August, and September. Winter months in Jaipur are great as the temperature is 4°C during nights.
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org