Colombo to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Colombo to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹14019. Approximately 12 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from CMB - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Colombo to Kuala Lumpur?The first flight from Colombo to Kuala Lumpur departs at 00:05 and arrives Kuala Lumpur at 06:15.
- When is the last flight from Colombo to Kuala Lumpur?The last flight from Colombo’s departs at 22:05 and arrives Kuala Lumpur at 05:15.
- What will be the aerial distance between Colombo and Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Colombo to Kuala Lumpur is 2455 km in a direct flight. Approximately 12 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Colombo to Kuala Lumpur flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Colombo to Kuala Lumpur flight takes approximately 03 Hours & 40 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹14019. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Colombo and Kuala Lumpur?The cabin baggage limit on Colombo to Kuala Lumpur flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Colombo to Kuala Lumpur flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.7 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Colombo to Kuala Lumpur flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Colombo to Kuala Lumpur. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Colombo to Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?12 flights fly on Colombo to Kuala Lumpur route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Colombo to Kuala Lumpur in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹14019 would be the lowest airfare for a Colombo to Kuala Lumpur flight, in the next 30 days. There are 12 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Colombo to Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly on this route?12 weekly flights fly on Colombo to Kuala Lumpur route. The prices of these flights vary from Colombo to Kuala Lumpur. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Colombo to Kuala Lumpur for today?The cheapest fare from Colombo to Kuala Lumpur for today is ₹14019. The fare usually varies between Colombo and Kuala Lumpur.
- How to book tickets online from Colombo to Kuala Lumpur?Book tickets from Colombo to Kuala Lumpur via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Kuala Lumpur flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Kuala Lumpur flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Colombo to Kuala Lumpur flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Colombo to Kuala Lumpur flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Colombo?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Colombo is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Colombo to Kuala Lumpur flight?To change the travelling date for Colombo to Kuala Lumpur flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Colombo to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Colombo - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Colombo to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Colombo
Sri Lanka in no time has created a niche in the global tourism map. Thousands of tourists visit this kingdom to witness the scenic beauty this country boasts off. Bandaranaike International Airport serves as the gateway to reach Sri Lanka from different parts of the world. To commute from the airport to the main city, taxis, minibuses and express buses are easily available. Airport and Aviation Services supervise the Airport Taxi Service, which operates from the Arrival Lobby and has a fleet of around 600 vehicles. Express buses are also a suggested way to reach the city centre.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
Sri Lanka, being among the tourist destinations, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. To ensure a comfortable travel experience to the commuters, Bandaranaike International Airport is provided with all modern day facilities. From shopping at the duty-free stores to savouring mouth-watering food at the in-house restaurants, there is a lot to indulge in at this airport. Also, there are duty free shops of electronics, liquor, accessories, sweets, sunglasses and eyewear at the airport. Facilities like WiFi, car rental, lost and found, currency exchange and massage centres can also be found here.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
Located Southeast of India, Sri Lanka is a beautiful gem in the Indian Ocean. Beyond the beautiful beaches, lush greenery, ancient ruins and rich wildlife, the country has many stories to uncover. It is also famous for having the highest literacy rate in southeast Asia. Colombo is the commercial capital and the largest city of Sri Lanka. Weather is Colombo remains pleasant throughout the year. The city receives heavy rainfall during the months of May to August. September and October are the two months when Colombo receives moderate rainfall. The best time to visit Colombo is during the winter season that starts from November and ends in February.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur City, Malaysia is one of the busiest airports of Asia. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi; you can choose either a regular or a premium taxi. By taxi, the total distance would be completed in just in a little over half an hour; but it would cost you more than public transportation. If you want to save on your trip, you can travel by the Airport Shuttle Bus or by the KLIA Express train. The Shuttle stops at many important landmarks in the city centre, so it is both a cheap as well as a convenient option. Whether you wish to take the bus or the train, you can board from the KL Sentral Station. The bus operates at scheduled timings while the train departs the station for the airport every 15 minutes.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (Manara Medical Group is located on the airport premises). Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided to all passengers. You can find Currency Exchange counters all throughout the airport. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled. If you have a long layover, you can also enjoy free movies in a comfortable setting on Level 2 of KLIA2. Free transfers are now available for passengers with interconnecting flights between KLIA and KLIA2.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
Blending all the cultures together, the Malay, Chinese and Indian communities of Kuala Lumpur are the part of its lively mix. The city is blessed with aroma-covered, colourfully decorated mosques and temples. It has a myriad of attractions, various delightful shopping spots, and an authentic food treat. Plan a trip to this place and enjoy sightseeing across the city. The best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. This city witnesses a hot and humid weather which gets better with rain every now and then. The temperature remains between 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. If you are looking to travel in drier months, then plan a visit between December and February or May and August.
Colombo to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
Colombo Airport Details
Address not available
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Address not available