Colombo to Lucknow FlightsBook Colombo to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Lucknow. On flights from CMB - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- How far is Colombo to Lucknow by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Colombo to Lucknow is approximately 2217 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Colombo Airport to Lucknow Airport is about 8 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Colombo to Lucknow.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Lucknow from Colombo, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Colombo to Lucknow, there are 8 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Lucknow easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Colombo to Lucknow?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Colombo to Lucknow with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Colombo to Lucknow flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Lucknow flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Colombo to Lucknow flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Colombo to Lucknow flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Colombo?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Colombo is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Colombo to Lucknow)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Colombo to Lucknow flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How To Travel To Colombo
From honeymooners to leisure travellers, Sri Lanka is slowly becoming everyone’s favourite destination. With more and more tourists heading to Sri Lanka every year, the country remains packed with tourists all year round. Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country and is of utmost importance. The airport has all the modern day facilities to ensure a comfortable travel experience to its commuters. Also, outside the airport, public transport is easily available to ensure easy transportation. Taxis from the airport are the fastest way to reach the city centre. Also, cabs of other cities like Negombo or Dambulla can also be found at the airport.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
A large number of amenities and services provided at the Bandaranaike International Airport ensures a wonderful travel experience to the commuters. Some common facilities available at the airport are Children Care Rooms, Wi-Fi, special assistance, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, and currency exchange. Mobile Charging points are also available throughout the airport. Travellers who have long layover time, can avail the spa services provided inside the airport. Medical care centre is also available incase of any emergencies.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
Tourism in Sri Lanka is growing faster than any other country in Asia. Sri Lanka is a truly fascinating country offering anything a traveller can desire for. Besides beautiful beaches and historic sites, the country is also renowned for its rich wildlife. There are more than 26 national parks in the country. Colombo is one of the most loved destinations in the country. Tourists can visit this city at any time of the year as weather remains pleasant throughout. However, monsoons bring heavy rainfall between the months of May to August, which is not an ideal time for sightseeing. The best time to visit Colombo is in the months from November to February.
How to Travel Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, with one domestic and one international terminal, is one of the busiest airports of India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the UPSRTC bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From Charbagh Bus Station, one can board the UPSRTC (Uttar Pradesh Government’s official bus service) bus 24B to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Ola and Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities At Lucknow Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Currency Exchange kiosk (only at T1), Car Rentals and much more, Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is undoubtedly one of the finest airports in India. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. At the international (both departure and arrival) terminal of the airport, you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of clothes, bags, cigarettes, chocolates etc, courtesy of several duty-free shops.
Best Time To Visit Lucknow
Lucknow- ‘The City of Nawabs’ is one of the oldest and beautiful cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. These 5 months remains pleasant and really cold (the temperature being 8 °C to 18 °C). Travellers can easily visit the famous places like monuments, national parks, and museums. Also, do pack some warm clothes while travelling to Lucknow as the temperature gets really cold during this time. The temperature in 'City of Tehzeeb' remains between 32°C and 40°C during summers. the city remains between 25°C and 35°C during monsoons. It remains in between 8°C-18°C during winters.
Colombo Airport Details
Address not available
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com