Colombo to Ranchi FlightsBook Colombo to Ranchi flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Ranchi. On flights from CMB - IXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Ranchi Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Colombo to Ranchi through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Colombo and Ranchi is 1917 km. There are about 8 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Colombo to Ranchi flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Colombo to Ranchi flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Ranchi, how many flights fly to this destination from Colombo everyday?To reach Ranchi, there are 8 flights that fly to this destination from Colombo everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Ranchi, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Colombo?To reach Ranchi, there are 8 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Colombo. The price ranges from Colombo to Ranchi. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Colombo to Ranchi through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Colombo to Ranchi. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Ranchi flights?The check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Ranchi flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Ranchi airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Colombo to Ranchi flights?For Colombo to Ranchi flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Colombo?If you are flying from Colombo, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Colombo to Ranchi flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Colombo to Ranchi flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How To Travel To Colombo
An heady mix of mesmerising landscapes, British colonial heritage and friendly locals, Sri Lanka is one of the most stunning countries in the world. Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country and witnesses a huge influx of commuters all year round. To ensure easy transportation, taxis, minibuses and express buses are available outside the airport. Other than Colombo, taxis are also available to travel to Negombo, Dambulla and other nearby places. The Sri Lanka Transport Board runs a wide network of buses throughout Sri Lanka.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport serving the country of Sri Lanka. The airport is equipped with many high-end facilities to ensure commuters a comfortable travel experience. Before boarding that long flight, passengers can rejuvenate at the state-of-the-art spa available at the airport. Some other common facilities include Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, Children’s Care Rooms, medical care centre, massage centres, charging points, prayer rooms, wheelchair assistance, and ATMs. Tourists coming from different parts of the world can visit the currency exchange centre to get the local currency.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
Commonly referred to as the Teardrop of India or the Pearl of Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is among the most loved tourist destinations in Asia. With tea plantations across the nation, It is one of the largest tea producers and exporters in the world. For tea lovers, Ceylon Tea Museum in Kandy is a must visit. Colombo is among the most loved destinations in the country. From the months of March to May, the city remains hot and is not the ideal time to visit. The winter season and northeast monsoon starts from November and continues till February. It is considered to be the best time to visit Colombo.
How To Travel To Ranchi Airport
Ranchi, the capital city of Jharkhand, is well-connected to all the other parts of the country through airways, roadways and railways. Flights from the cities of Delhi and Mumbai fly to Ranchi airport on a daily basis. The city is a major attraction and is flocked by thousands of tourists all year-round. If you are planning a trip to Ranchi, you can easily get a flight ticket of one of the main airlines of the country at a cheap rate. The city centre is located at a distance of 7 km from the airport and is easily connected via public transport. Taxis, auto-rickshaws and cycle-rickshaws can be found outside the airport.
Facilities At Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport primarily serves the city of Ranchi. It is situated at a distance of approximately 7 km from the city centre. It is a domestic airport and operates only from one terminal. Facilities to ensure a comfortable time to travellers are available at this airport. ATMs, luggage trolleys and wheelchair assistance are some of the other services provided at this airport. Travel helpdesk at the airport solves all the travel related queries of the commuters. Shopping outlets and restaurants are also available at the airport. You can drive your own car or take a cab to reach this airport.
Best Time To Visit Ranchi
Selected as one of the hundred Indian cities to be developed as a smart city under the Smart Cities Mission, Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand. November to March are the most pleasing months of the year, making winter the best time to visit Ranchi. Make sure you pack your warm clothes as the temperature can drop to 1 degree celsius. Summer in the city is quite hot and humid, therefore, there are hardly any tourists in the city between the months of April and June. Rains bring some reprieve as monsoons come by July and stays up till September.
Colombo Airport Details
Address not available
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : email@example.com