Dhaka to Srinagar FlightsBook Dhaka to Srinagar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹10360. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Dhaka and Srinagar. On flights from DAC - SXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dhaka Srinagar Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Dhaka and Srinagar in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Dhaka to Srinagar is 1901 km in a direct flight. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Dhaka and Srinagar?The cabin baggage limit on Dhaka to Srinagar flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Dhaka to Srinagar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?5 flights fly on Dhaka to Srinagar route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Dhaka to Srinagar in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹10360 would be the lowest airfare for a Dhaka to Srinagar flight, in the next 30 days. There are 5 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Dhaka to Srinagar, how many weekly flights fly on this route?5 weekly flights fly on Dhaka to Srinagar route. The prices of these flights vary from Dhaka to Srinagar. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Dhaka to Srinagar for today?The cheapest fare from Dhaka to Srinagar for today is ₹10360. The fare usually varies between Dhaka and Srinagar.
- How to book tickets online from Dhaka to Srinagar?Book tickets from Dhaka to Srinagar via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Dhaka to Srinagar flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Dhaka to Srinagar flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Dhaka to Srinagar flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Dhaka to Srinagar flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Dhaka?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Dhaka is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Dhaka to Srinagar flight?To change the travelling date for Dhaka to Srinagar flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Dhaka to Srinagar Flight Fares
|Dhaka - Srinagar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Dhaka to Srinagar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
Located about 5.7 km away from the city, Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is the largest airport in Bangladesh. Formerly known as Dacca International Airport and Zia International Airport, this airport is easily accessible. To get to the airport, hire a taxi which is yellow, black or white in colour. Don’t forget to negotiate before boarding the taxi. One can even travel by train to reach the airport. Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is located right opposite Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. The cheapest way to travel to the airport is to hire an auto rickshaw. Also, one can even board a bus from Gulistan Bus Station to reach Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
There are 3 amazing terminals at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport dedicated to both international and domestic passengers. Dhaka Airport’s ground floor is for arrivals while the departures hall is on the upper hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has services that are too good to be true. For example Baggage services, great assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, cosy prayer room, customs counter, many currency exchange counters, and customs halls. Also, several duty-free shops, great restaurants, and, many food & beverage counters are available at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Mind blowing information for economy travellers! Want to shower at the airport? Buy a pass at the 2 airport lounges available at the airport.
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
Srinagar Airport situated at an elevation of 5445 ft above sea level, Srinagar International Airport is 12.3 km away from the city centre. To reach the airport, you can simply hire a taxi from any part of the city. There is no Uber or Ola service in Srinagar, so you have to book the tourist taxis and other privately run taxis to go to the airport. Auto rickshaw is a convenient as well as an affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport. JKSRTC is the only bus line which takes you directly from the city centre to the airport. This bus service runs between TRC (Tourist Reception Centre) and Srinagar Airport making multiple stops on the way.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport, also known as Sheikh ul Alam Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATM’s, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. You can make use of the free Wi-Fi for the first half hour and after that, it is available at a cost. There is an Information Counter at both the international and domestic arrival terminal of the airport. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
To escape the intolerable heat of summer, you can plan a trip to Srinagar, the capital of Jammu & Kashmir. The months between April and October is the Best Time to Visit Srinagar, as the weather remains cool, but not too much. There is hardly any rain in the city because its geographical location is such that it does not experience a typical monsoon season. Winters in Srinagar are extreme, the temperature dips way below 0 during the peak months. If you are visiting during this time, ensure that you are equipped with your warmest clothing. It is the perfect time to go skiing, sledding and snowboarding for adventure aficionados.
Dhaka to Srinagar Flight Fare Calendar
- 29 Sep₹10360
- Dhaka to Srinagar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 10360
- 30 Sep₹10395
- Dhaka to Srinagar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 10395
- 01 OctIndiGo
- 05 Oct₹11846
- Dhaka to Srinagar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 11846
- 10 Oct₹10825
- Dhaka to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 10825
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com