Dubai to Doha FlightsBook Dubai to Doha flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹24397. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Dubai and Doha. On flights from DXB - DOH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dubai Doha Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Dubai and Doha in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Dubai to Doha is 376 km. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Dubai-Doha flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Dubai-Doha route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Dubai to Doha route each day?5 flights fly on Dubai to Doha route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Dubai to Doha in the next 30 days?₹24397 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Dubai to Doha in next 30 days. There are 5 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Dubai to Doha for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Dubai to Doha for today is ₹24397. So wait no more and fly to Doha airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Dubai to Doha?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Dubai to Doha with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Dubai to Doha flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Dubai to Doha flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Dubai to Doha?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Dubai to Doha flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Dubai? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Dubai, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Dubai to Doha flight. Please help!It is possible to change Dubai to Doha travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Dubai to Doha Flight Fares
|Dubai - Doha Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Dubai to Doha Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Dubai Airport
Located at a distance of 14.2 km (via E11) from the city centre, Dubai International Airport is world’s second busiest airport. There are many ways to travel to the airport, like one can hire a taxi. Dubai taxis are really efficient, reasonably-priced and also metered. The best part is that the drivers are trained and courteous. Call at +971 (0) 4 208 0808 for booking a taxi. The other one is to board a metro. The metro services usually starts around 5:50 AM (5:30 AM on thursday) and stops around midnight (1 AM on Thursday/Friday). But please note there are no services on Friday mornings, it only starts at 1 PM. One can even board a bus (F55) which runs every 60 minutes between Dubai airport and Ibn Battuta Metro Station (during the metro operational hours). While Bus no N55 runs only between the Dubai airport and the Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (when the metro is not in operation).
Facilities At Dubai Airport
Being one of the finest airports in the world, there are many exceptional services that one can avail at Dubai International Airport. Services like - Several branded shops(DDF - Fragrances & Cosmetics, DDF - Fashion, DDF - Jewellery, DDF - Liquor & Tobacco, DDF - Souvenirs, DigiPhoto, Le Clos, and Wi4Go) < br > < br > -English - speaking staff < br > -Many good restaurants() < br > -Information desk < br > -Free Wifi available(business center) < br > -Pre - paid taxi service < br > -Cab centres for booking of cabs < br > -ATMs and Cash Machines < br > -Currency exchange < br > -Luggage trolley < br > -Free buggy service < br > -Medical Services - Bin Sina, Boots, and DDF - Pharmacy
Best Time to Visit Dubai
There are numerous popular attractions to visit in the city of Dubai, the largest emirate in the UAE (United Arab Emirates). You can plan a trip between November and March to enjoy the city’s delightful winters, which is actually warm but pleasant in Dubai. The temperatures during this time sees an average of 24 degree celsius during the day, while in the evening, it is somewhere around 14 degree celsius. Summers are hot and humid, but also tourist-free. If you want to enjoy a cooler, more pleasant climate, you can go between November and March, which is, undeniably, the best time to visit Dubai.
How To Reach At Doha Airport
Hamad International Airport is the fifth best airport in the world. Located in the capital city of Qatar, Doha, it is a bustling portal for flyers. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 4 km. One can board one of the five buses that are connected to various parts of the city. The travel through these buses are only possible with a rechargeable smart card available at the airport information desk. Other than buses you can find number of taxis for this route. You can book a taxi from the taxi pavillion from outside the airport. For renting a car, you can visit the Ground Transportation Centre and pick a ride of your choice. For an ultimate experience, you can also opt for a chauffeur-driven limousines available at the airport.
Facilities at Doha Airport
Doha airport is a well-equipped airport that provides passengers with various facilities. For the comfort of the flyers, the airport has two lounges; Al Maha Transit Lounge and Oryx Lounge which are available at the airside of the airport. If you want to rest for a while or pass your time, use these lounges with either single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. If you want to shop before your flight, you can choose to buy stuff at duty free shopping at the arrivals section. Other than this, there are various shops across the airport which sell merchandise like locally made gifts, souvenirs, jewellery, books etc. For the convenience of the flyers, both the terminals of the airport have currency exchange counters. An art museum is also present in the premises. There are medical services, mobile charging points, banking services, luggage trolleys, free Wi-Fi, etc. as well.
Best Time To Visit Doha
Founded as Al-Bidda in 1820s, Doha is the capital city of the state of Qatar. The name Doha has arrived from the Arabic word ad-dawha which means “the big tree”. This is in reference to an eminent tree which stood at the origin site where fishing village arose. It is definitely a great place to travel and if you plan, the best time to visit Doha is in its winter months. This season starts from November and goes on till April. The climate is cool, pleasing and perfect for taking a tour around the city. One will witness the temperature anywhere between 25 degree Celsius and 14 degree Celsius. Months from May to September are the hottest and any travel plans should be avoided during this time.
Dubai to Doha Flight Fare Calendar
Dubai Airport Details
Address not available
Doha Airport Details
Address not available