Goa to Dhaka FlightsBook Goa to Dhaka flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Goa and Dhaka. On flights from GOI - DAC, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Goa Dhaka Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Goa to Dhaka through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Goa and Dhaka is 1952 km. There are about 11 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Goa to Dhaka flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Goa to Dhaka flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Dhaka, how many flights fly to this destination from Goa everyday?To reach Dhaka, there are 11 flights that fly to this destination from Goa everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Dhaka, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Goa?To reach Dhaka, there are 11 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Goa. The price ranges from Goa to Dhaka. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Goa to Dhaka through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Goa to Dhaka. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Goa to Dhaka flights?The check-in baggage limit for Goa to Dhaka flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Dhaka airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Goa to Dhaka flights?For Goa to Dhaka flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Goa?If you are flying from Goa, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Goa to Dhaka flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Goa to Dhaka flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Goa International Airport from the city is via the state-owned bus from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao, which run every half hour. The airport is located about 29 km from the Panjim and about 4 km from Vasco da Gama; so you can also hire government or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day. As of 2018, Ola or Uber cabs do not provide their services in this area.
Facilities at Goa Airport
With two terminals, one domestic and one international, Dabolim Airport in Goa, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. ATMs and Car Rentals are available at both the terminals. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Goa, also known as the ‘Party Capital of India,’ is one of the most visited destinations in India. From great places to party, delicious Goan cuisine to sandy beaches, lush green forests, and beautiful palm trees, Goa is paradise for everyone. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Goa. November, December, January and February are the best time to visit Goa. Summers starts from March till June when the temperature rises to 35°C - 40°C. Monsoon hits the party capital of India during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Goa is somewhere 20-22°C.
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
There are several great and economical ways to reach Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport like hiring a white, black or yellow coloured Dhaka taxi. The taxis are a convenient way to travel in the city especially to the airport. Also, for getting the best deal to negotiate with the driver. The next way is to travel by train. As Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is located at a great place which is opposite to the airport. The next reliable transportation option in Dhaka is auto rickshaw. Even travelling to Gulistan Bus Station and then boarding a bus to the airport is also a great transportation option in Dhaka.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has three gorgeous terminals which are for domestic and international passengers. For arrivals, one should go visit the ground floor and if looking for departures then visit the upper hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is home to excellent services which are baggage services, assistance to physically and old challenged passengers, good prayer room, many currency exchange counters, reliable customs counter, and customs halls. Also, don’t forget there are several duty-free shops for shopping, great restaurants to eat, and, many food & beverage counters. Here is a piece of information for those travelling in the economy class! Dhaka airport offers passes to access the lounges. Simply buy one to relax at the airport.
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : email@example.com
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA