Guwahati to Goa FlightsBook Guwahati to Goa flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5300. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Guwahati and Goa. On flights from GAU - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Guwahati Goa Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Guwahati to Goa?The first flight from Guwahati leaves at 07:25 from Guwahati Airport and arrives Goa Airport at 14:15.
- When is the last flight from Guwahati to reach Goa scheduled?The last flight from Guwahati leaves at 11:25 from Guwahati Airport and arrives Goa Airport at 17:15.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Guwahati and Goa in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Guwahati to Goa is 2198 km. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Guwahati to Goa take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Guwahati to Goa take approximately 05 Hours & 25 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Guwahati and Goa. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Guwahati-Goa flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Guwahati-Goa route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Guwahati to Goa route each day?3 flights fly on Guwahati to Goa route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Guwahati to Goa in the next 30 days?₹5300 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Guwahati to Goa in next 30 days. There are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Guwahati to Goa route weekly?3 flights fly on Guwahati to Goa route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Guwahati to Goa departs at 07:25 and arrives Goa at 14:15.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Guwahati to Goa for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Guwahati to Goa for today is ₹5300. So wait no more and fly to Goa airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Guwahati to Goa?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Guwahati to Goa with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Guwahati to Goa flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Goa flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Guwahati to Goa?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Guwahati to Goa flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Guwahati? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Guwahati, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Guwahati to Goa flight. Please help!It is possible to change Guwahati to Goa travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Guwahati to Goa Flight Fares
|Guwahati - Goa Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Guwahati to Goa Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
Located about 27.8 km away from Guwahati city centre, Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is an excellent airport. There are several transport options in Guwahati that you can opt for! Like you can opt for a bus from Paltan Bazar area. All you have to do is cross the Kali Mandir and take a right turn to reach the bus depot. These buses departs every 30 minutes starting from 6:15 AM to 5 PM. Costing about Rs.130 one can reach the airport in 45 minutes to 1 hour. In case you miss the last bus, walk a little ahead to Nepali Mandir area near Paltan Bazar which will take you about 5 minutes. From there you can get a share taxi which will cost you around Rs.120 to Rs.150. Or you can also hire through Ola or Uber.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
There are several great services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For example there are 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 4 security counters 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, and 1 customs counters. At peak hours, the domestic terminal can hold up to 500 passengers and the international terminal can hold 125 passengers. In 2020 a new terminal is scheduled to open. Look for the counters at the arrival area if you want a pre-paid taxi.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
Situated on the south bank of the Brahmaputra river, Guwahati is a riverine port city in the Northeast state of Assam in India. While it remains cool almost all year, the best time to visit Guwahati are the winter months, i.e. between October and March. These are the most enjoyable months in the city as the temperature remains below 10 degree celsius all throughout. Bihu is a major festival here and if you want to experience the best of Assamese culture and cuisine, visit during January, April or October. Summer is another enjoyable season in Guwahati. It is best to avoid going during monsoon, i.e. between July and September.
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, also known as Dabolim Airport is located approximately 29 km SW of Panaji, 4 km SE of Vasco da Gama. There are public buses that that run between the city and the airport every half hour. These buses ply from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao, and cost very nominal. Public buses also ply to and from the nearby city of Vasco da Gama. There is no Uber or Ola service in Goa, so you have to book the tourist taxis and other privately run taxis to go to the airport. Pre-paid taxis are available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day. They are more expensive compared to buses.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Goa International Airport (GOI) or Dabolim Airport has 2 Terminals, one terminal operating with international flights and another operating with domestic flights. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Currency Exchange is available both landside and airside in the International Arrivals Area and only landside in the Domestic Departures Area. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping from the international departure and arrival terminals of the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Goa, also known as the ‘Party Capital of India,’ is one of the most visited destinations in India. From great places to party, delicious Goan cuisine to sandy beaches, lush green forests, and beautiful palm trees, Goa is paradise for everyone. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Goa. November, December, January and February are the best time to visit Goa. Summers starts from March till June when the temperature rises to 35°C - 40°C. Monsoon hits the party capital of India during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Goa is somewhere 20-22°C.
Guwahati to Goa Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Oct₹8544
- Guwahati to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8544
- 24 Oct₹8042
- Guwahati to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8042
- 25 Oct₹8173
- Guwahati to Goa by Airline from INR 8173
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct
- 28 Oct
- 29 Oct₹7153
- Guwahati to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 7153
- 30 Oct
- 31 Oct₹7162
- Guwahati to Goa by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7162
- 04 NovJet Airways
- 06 Nov₹6231
- Guwahati to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 6231
- 07 Nov₹6417
- Guwahati to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 6417
- 08 Nov₹6154
- Guwahati to Goa by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6154
- 10 Nov₹7148
- Guwahati to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 7148
- 11 Nov₹8251
- Guwahati to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 8251
- 13 Nov₹6193
- Guwahati to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 6193
- 15 Nov₹6559
- Guwahati to Goa by Airline from INR 6559
- 17 Nov₹6751
- Guwahati to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 6751
- 18 Nov₹6713
- Guwahati to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 6713
- 19 Nov₹5814
- Guwahati to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 5814
- 22 Nov₹6152
- Guwahati to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 6152
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : email@example.com
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org