Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹9878. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Guwahati and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from GAU - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Guwahati Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Guwahati and Kuala Lumpur is 2770 km. There are about 6 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly to this destination from Guwahati everyday?To reach Kuala Lumpur, there are 6 flights that fly to this destination from Guwahati everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur in the next 30 days, ₹9878 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 6 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Guwahati?To reach Kuala Lumpur, there are 6 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Guwahati. The price ranges from Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur today?The cheapest fare from Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur for today is ₹9878. Kuala Lumpur is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur flights?The check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Kuala Lumpur airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur flights?For Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Guwahati?If you are flying from Guwahati, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Guwahati - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
The best way to reach Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport from the city is by a bus. Board a bus from the area of Paltan Bazar. To reach the bus depot cross the Kali Mandir situated right there and take a right turn. Buses departs every half an hour starting from morning 6:15 AM to evening 5 PM. Costing about Rs. 130 you will reach in 45 minutes to 1 hour. One can also walk a little ahead to Nepali Mandir where you will find shareable taxis ( fare: Rs.120 to Rs.150.) Or you can even book a cab via Ola or Uber for travelling to the airport. These cabs are equally good options to travel to the airport.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
There are several great services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For example there are 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 4 security counters 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, and 1 customs counters. At peak hours, the domestic terminal can hold up to 500 passengers and the international terminal can hold 125 passengers. In 2020 a new terminal is scheduled to open. Look for the counters at the arrival area if you want a pre-paid taxi.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
Rich in natural bounties and places to visit, Guwahati in Assam is the one of the few cities of India that remains pleasant throughout the year. You can plan a trip during April and June to enjoy the city’s delightful summers. The temperatures during this time doesn’t rise above 35 degrees and when it does, rain always comes to the rescue. If you want to enjoy a cooler, more pleasant climate, you can go between the months of October and March, which is, undeniably, the best time to visit Guwahati. It is best to avoid the wet, monsoon months of July, August and September.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
There are many ways to reach Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur City like taking the KLIA Express train by boarding from KL Sentral Station. It is the fastest way to the airport as it takes only 28-30 minutes. Trains towards the airport leave this station every 15 minutes. You can also opt for a private taxi or for the Airport Shuttle Bus for more convenience. The good thing about taxi is that they are more convenient than the others, but also costlier. They are also available at every hour, from day to night. If you choose to take the shuttle, you can board the bus from KL Sentral Bus Station. Make sure you check the timings of the bus, as they are not very frequent and you could risk missing your flight.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, located in the capital city of Malaysia, has 2 Terminals, KLIA and KLIA2. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, Currency Exchange kiosks, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping at the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at Menara Medical Group, which is located on Level 5 of the Main Terminal. If you want to buy medicines, there’s a pharmacy - Pusrawi Health Pro Shoppe available. Free Wi-Fi is available to one and all. You can also avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
Becoming one of the most sought-after tourist destinations, Kuala Lumpur is beautiful and highly attractive. In literal sense, Kuala means ‘Muddy’ and Lumpur means ‘a junction between two rivers’ in Malay. The city received this name because it is at the junction of Gombak River and Klang River. The city is rich with culture, architectural marvels and great history. If one wishes to plan a vacation to explore this city, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be throughout the year. Many months are hot and humid with periodic rain making them pleasant while other months are dry (December to February and May to August). The temperature varies between 33 degree Celsius and 21 degree Celsius.
Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 29 Sep₹9878
- Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 9878
- 07 Oct₹12457
- Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 12457
- 09 Oct₹18766
- Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur by Jet Airways Airline from INR 18766
- 10 Oct
- 17 Oct₹11599
- Guwahati to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 11599
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA