Guwahati to Phuket FlightsBook Guwahati to Phuket flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Guwahati and Phuket. On flights from GAU - HKT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Guwahati Phuket Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Guwahati and Phuket in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Guwahati to Phuket is 2153 km in a direct flight. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Guwahati and Phuket?The cabin baggage limit on Guwahati to Phuket flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Guwahati to Phuket, how many flights fly on this route everyday?6 flights fly on Guwahati to Phuket route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Guwahati to Phuket, how many weekly flights fly on this route?6 weekly flights fly on Guwahati to Phuket route. The prices of these flights vary from Guwahati to Phuket. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Guwahati to Phuket?Book tickets from Guwahati to Phuket via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Phuket flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Phuket flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Guwahati to Phuket flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Guwahati to Phuket flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Guwahati?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Guwahati is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Guwahati to Phuket flight?To change the travelling date for Guwahati to Phuket flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several great ways to reach Guwahati airport like sharing a taxi ride from Nepali Mandir for Rs.120 to Rs.150. Also, if you want to travel by a AC bus then board one from Paltan Bazar. You will get a bus after every 30 minutes from morning 6:15 to evening 5 and it costs not more than 130 bucks. And interestingly, it takes just about 1 hour. For a hassle free ride to the airport download apps like Uber and Ola. These cab providers offer cab services which will take you to the airport in a convenient way.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
There are several excellent services that you can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport like it has 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. The domestic terminal at this airport can manage about 500 passengers during the peak hours. While the international terminal has the capacity to handle almost 125 passengers during the peak hour. Good news for the travellers, as in the year 2020, there are chances that a new terminal will be open. Now you can also book a taxi as there are several options at the arrivals.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
There are numerous popular attractions to visit in Guwahati, the largest and perhaps, the most beautiful city of Assam. If you want to explore its many marvels, the best time to visit Guwahati would be between October and March, when the temperatures are still below 10 degree celsius. You can also visit during the summer months, between April and June, when the climate is moderately warm with occasional showers, so don’t forget to carry an umbrella. It is best to avoid going during monsoon season, from July to September. While the natural beauty of Guwahati is enhanced during this time, the weather can easily dampen your plans to go out and enjoy.
How To Travel To Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is the second busiest airport in the country. The airport connects the city of Phuket with a number of domestic and international destinations. Many car rentals, mini vans and buses provide services at both terminals of the airport. Located at a strategic location, just 32 km from the city centre, airport can easily be accessed from any part of the city. Metered taxis and minivans can be found at every corner of the city for the transfer to and from the airport. Taxis are available outside the domestic gate or at the ground floor of the international terminal. Taxis charges might vary from 600 Baht to 1000 Baht, depending on the availability.
Facilities Phuket International Airport
Phuket, one of the major cities in Thailand, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. To cater to the large number of tourists, Phuket International Airport is provided with all modern day facilities. It is located at a strategic location and is easily accessed from every corner of the city. From leisure travellers to corporates, the airport has facilities to cater all needs. Commuters can rest at the comfortable in-house lounges or can indulge in some guilt free shopping at the duty free shops. Also, a wide variety of dining options are available at this airport. ATMs can be spotted can every corner of the airport.
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : email@example.com
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA