Jammu to Kolkata FlightsBook Jammu to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5455. Approximately 68 flights of different airlines fly between Jammu and Kolkata. On flights from IXJ - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Jammu Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Jammu to Kolkata through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Jammu and Kolkata is 1742 km. There are about 68 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Jammu to Kolkata flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Jammu to Kolkata flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Kolkata, how many flights fly to this destination from Jammu everyday?To reach Kolkata, there are 68 flights that fly to this destination from Jammu everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Jammu to Kolkata, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Jammu to Kolkata in the next 30 days, ₹5455 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 68 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Jammu?To reach Kolkata, there are 68 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Jammu. The price ranges from Jammu to Kolkata. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Jammu to Kolkata today?The cheapest fare from Jammu to Kolkata for today is ₹5455. Kolkata is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Jammu to Kolkata through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Jammu to Kolkata. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Jammu to Kolkata flights?The check-in baggage limit for Jammu to Kolkata flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Kolkata airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Jammu to Kolkata flights?For Jammu to Kolkata flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Jammu?If you are flying from Jammu, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Jammu to Kolkata flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Jammu to Kolkata flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Jammu to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Jammu - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Jammu to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport, also known as Satwari Airport, is situated 14 km away from the indo-pak border. In the recent years, this domestic airport has been developed to offer utmost comfort to the commuters. Some of the known airlines like IndiGo, Spicejet and GoAir provide airservices to and from the Jammu Airport. The most affordable way to commute from the main city to the airport is via buses. The central bus station is located at a distance of about 10 km from the city centre. Also, Jammu Tawi Railway Station, in Shakti Nagar, Katra, is just 22 minutes drive distance from the airport. Availability of prepaid taxis at every knock and corner of the city further adds to the convenience of the commuters.
Facilities at Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport, famous as Satwari Airport, is the main airport serving the city of Jammu. As Jammu is a prominent tourist attraction and flocked by hundreds of tourists from across the globe, airport here is equipped with all modern day amenities. Some of the facilities provided at this domestic airport are wheelchair assistance, luggage trolleys, tourist information counter, TR shop and ATMs. There are many shopping in Jammu Airport where commuters can indulge in shopping and buy variety of products at good rates. Other than that, airport also has several cafes and restaurants offering lip-smacking food.
Best Time to Visit Jammu
The largest city in the Jammu Division of India, Jammu is presently the winter capital of the state of Jammu & Kashmir. Except for summer, i.e the months of May and early September, every other season in the city is enjoyable. The best time to visit Jammu is between late September and March, so make sure to plan your holidays during this time and enjoy every minute of your stay. Winter is chilly; ensure that you carry your warmest clothes so as to be comfortable on your outings and sightseeing sprees. Between July and September are the monsoon months, when the average temperature is 18 degree celsius.
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several great ways to reach the airport like boarding a bus. Choose from V1, VS1, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, VS2, AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), and AC-49 (Eden city – Airport). Hire a yellow taxi, which will take you to the airport or you can even opt for Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Being one of the finest airports in India, there are several services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. There are 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. For a nominal charge, there is a wireless internet available at the airport. Also, in case of any left items, it will be kept securely up to 30 days. Operating 24*7 you can book it at the Arrivals and Departures areas of Kolkata Airport. Costing about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information or details please contact left luggage team: +91 03325691011/ email@example.com.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Considered as the second largest city in India and 7th largest metropolitan city of the world, Kolkata covers an area of around 185 sq km and was the former capital of India during the British Raj. Situated on the eastern coast, the city receives a typical tropical climate. Summers, Winters and Monsoon are the three main seasons the city gets just like most of the regions of the country. From October to March would be the best time to visit Kolkata as the weather is cool, breezy and enjoyable. Other than enjoying the marvels of the city, one should also plan a trip during October to witness the massive Durga Puja celebration across the city.
Jammu to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Oct₹13936
- Jammu to Kolkata by Airline from INR 13936
- 26 Oct₹10082
- Jammu to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 10082
- 27 Oct₹9252
- Jammu to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 9252
- 28 Oct₹9637
- Jammu to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 9637
- 29 Oct₹8664
- Jammu to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 8664
- 30 Oct₹8492
- Jammu to Kolkata by Airline from INR 8492
- 31 Oct₹8434
- Jammu to Kolkata by Go Air Airline from INR 8434
- 01 Nov₹8274
- Jammu to Kolkata by Go Air Airline from INR 8274
- 02 Nov₹9619
- Jammu to Kolkata by Airline from INR 9619
- 03 Nov₹10017
- Jammu to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 10017
- 04 Nov₹12005
- Jammu to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 12005
- 05 Nov₹10720
- Jammu to Kolkata by Go Air Airline from INR 10720
- 06 Nov₹10112
- Jammu to Kolkata by Airline from INR 10112
- 07 NovGo Air
- 08 Nov₹7599
- Jammu to Kolkata by Airline from INR 7599
- 09 Nov₹8536
- Jammu to Kolkata by Airline from INR 8536
- 10 Nov₹10582
- Jammu to Kolkata by Airline from INR 10582
- 11 Nov₹10716
- Jammu to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 10716
- 12 Nov₹11278
- Jammu to Kolkata by Airline from INR 11278
- 13 Nov₹8891
- Jammu to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8891
- 14 Nov₹8388
- Jammu to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 8388
- 15 Nov₹8294
- Jammu to Kolkata by Go Air Airline from INR 8294
- 17 Nov₹8173
- Jammu to Kolkata by Airline from INR 8173
- 18 Nov₹9905
- Jammu to Kolkata by Airline from INR 9905
- 19 Nov₹7543
- Jammu to Kolkata by Airline from INR 7543
- 21 Nov₹7179
- Jammu to Kolkata by Airline from INR 7179
- 22 Nov₹7584
- Jammu to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7584
- 23 Nov₹7444
- Jammu to Kolkata by Airline from INR 7444
- 24 Nov₹7350
- Jammu to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 7350
Jammu Airport Details
Name : Jammu Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave Jammu - 180001 (J&K)
Phone : 91-191-2437843
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com