Jammu to Singapore FlightsBook Jammu to Singapore flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Jammu and Singapore. On flights from IXJ - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Jammu Singapore Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Jammu to Singapore through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Jammu and Singapore is 4626 km. There are about 11 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Jammu to Singapore flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Jammu to Singapore flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Singapore, how many flights fly to this destination from Jammu everyday?To reach Singapore, there are 11 flights that fly to this destination from Jammu everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Singapore, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Jammu?To reach Singapore, there are 11 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Jammu. The price ranges from Jammu to Singapore. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Jammu to Singapore through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Jammu to Singapore. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Jammu to Singapore flights?The check-in baggage limit for Jammu to Singapore flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Singapore airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Jammu to Singapore flights?For Jammu to Singapore flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Jammu?If you are flying from Jammu, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Jammu to Singapore flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Jammu to Singapore flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Jammu Airport
The Jammu Airport is a famous civil airport in Jammu, India. It is located at a distance of approximately 6 km from the city centre and 14 km from indo-pak border. The airport has one domestic terminal, which handles approximately 180 passengers during peak hours. Since, Jammu is a famous pilgrim destination, it is among the important airports of the country. Spread across an area of 6,500-square-metre, this airport is well-connected to the city through buses and taxis. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available to travel from the airport to the city centre. Als, frequent bus services from the airport ensures an hassle free travel experience to the commuters. Jammu Tawi Railway Station is located at a distance of 6 km from this domestic airport.
Facilities at Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport, famous as Satwari Airport, is the main airport serving the city of Jammu. As Jammu is a prominent tourist attraction and flocked by hundreds of tourists from across the globe, airport here is equipped with all modern day amenities. Some of the facilities provided at this domestic airport are wheelchair assistance, luggage trolleys, tourist information counter, TR shop and ATMs. There are many shopping in Jammu Airport where commuters can indulge in shopping and buy variety of products at good rates. Other than that, airport also has several cafes and restaurants offering lip-smacking food.
Best Time to Visit Jammu
Known as ‘The City of Temples’, Jammu City is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It is one of the few cities in India that experiences moderate climate all through the year. While summer days can be quite hot, evenings are still quite pleasurable. During this season, however, the city sees very few tourists and even the airfares are cheaper. If you want to explore its many marvels, the best time to visit Jammu would be between late September and March, when the temperatures remain between 10 and 15 degree celsius, dropping even to 3 degree celsius in the peak months of winter.
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
Singapore Changi Airport, a leading air hub of Asia, is always busy and bustling, be it day or night. To get to the airport from the city, you can hail a taxi, which takes only 20 minutes to cover the entire distance. You can also take the Changi Airport Shuttle, which is not a bus, but rather a van that takes you from the city to the airport and vice versa. The shuttle might be irregular at times, but it is the most inexpensive mode of travel. Another cheap mode of transportation is the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train. You would require to change lines, so it could be quite an irritant. Make a note to buy the EZ-Link card upon arrival to Singapore, which allows you discounts on every trip you take in the city regardless of whether you travel by train, bus, the shuttle or by taxi.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
Changi Airport in Singapore is more than an airport, rather a destination in itself. It is gigantic in size and caters to passengers with 3 terminals, namely T1, T2, and T3. All three are connected with ground-level buses, but you can also opt to walk. Unlimited Wi-Fi is provided, free of cost; if you want a more faster connection, you have to pay for it. There are movie theatres in T2 and T3, where movies are run 24*7 and free for everyone. If you have a long layover, you can book a room at one of the transit hotels located in every terminal for a good rest. Economy class travellers can relax in one of the several airport lounges. ATMs are also available both airside and landside at all the terminals. Currency Exchange facility is available at all time, with two locations each in the airside and landside areas of all four terminals.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
Home to immense natural beauty and modern day wonders, Singapore witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. The national language of this mesmerising island country is Malay. The other languages spoken in this country are English, Tamil and Chinese. Though tourists visit this country throughout the year, the best time to visit Singapore is in the months from December to April. Those who want to indulge in outdoor activities and sightseeing, this is indeed the best time of the year. Some of the most celebrated festival of the year including Chinese calendar and Chinese New Year that takes place in January or February.
Jammu Airport Details
Name : Jammu Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave Jammu - 180001 (J&K)
Phone : 91-191-2437843
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA