Kolkata to Agra FlightsBook Kolkata to Agra flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7481. Approximately 27 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Agra. On flights from CCU - AGR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Agra Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kolkata and Agra in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kolkata to Agra is 1162 km. Approximately 27 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kolkata-Agra flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kolkata-Agra route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kolkata to Agra route each day?27 flights fly on Kolkata to Agra route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Kolkata to Agra in the next 30 days?₹7481 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Kolkata to Agra in next 30 days. There are 27 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Agra for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Kolkata to Agra for today is ₹7481. So wait no more and fly to Agra airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kolkata to Agra?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kolkata to Agra with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kolkata to Agra flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Agra flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kolkata to Agra?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kolkata to Agra flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kolkata? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kolkata, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kolkata to Agra flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kolkata to Agra travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Kolkata to Agra Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Agra Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Agra Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
There are several ways to reach Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For example, you can easily board a bus from several points in Kolkata like AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Also, yellow taxis are a great option to travel to the airport. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru are equally good options. So, all you have to do is download the app and book a ride to travel to the airport. It will save you time and money.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
There are several great services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For example it has 27 conveyor belts, 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 12 customs counters, and 57 remote parking bays. Wireless Internet is also available at Kolkata Airport if you pay a charge. For items you want to leave behind it can be kept up to 30 days at the airport. Operating 24*7 book a space at the Arrivals and Departures areas of the airport. It costs about INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information regarding this contact left luggage team:+91 03325691011/ email@example.com.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famed as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is a leading metropolitan and was once the former capital of British India. This gorgeous city is situated on the eastern coast of India along the Hooghly River and is bestowed with a typical tropical climate. In similarity to many Indian states, Kolkata maps 3 major seasons through the year: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata is during its winters months that begin in October and go on till March. The weather is enjoyable; credits to the sprouting autumn which sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Keeping up with the weather, Kolkata should also be visited during the month of October to witness the city lit up like gold during Durga Puja. This festival should not missed if you are visiting during this time.
How to Travel to & from Agra Airport
Agra Airport, officially known as Kheria Airport, is a military airbase and public airport. The airport is located at a distance of about 13 km from the Agraís city centre. It has a capacity of holding upto 250 passengers, both at the arrivals and departures. The airport only has one terminal which is located within the premises of the Air Force building. To reach the airport, public transport is easily available at every corner of the city. During the peak season, commercial flights connects the cities of New Delhi, Bangalore to Agra. Though, the connectivity is limited and only one or two flights are available on the route.
Facilities at Agra Airport
Agra is among the most visited tourist destinations of the country. To witness the beauty of Taj Mahal, every year thousands of tourists visit this city. Agra maintains good connectivity with nearby cities through airways, roadways and railways. Agra Airport is a military base airport, located at a distance of about 13 km from the city centre. Reaching this airport is easy as public transport is available at every corner of the city. Some of the common facilities available at this airport are on-call medical facility, luggage trolleys, a lost and found baggage counter, restrooms, 2 X-ray baggage scanning centers and wheelchair assistance.
Best Time to Visit Agra
Agra is also known as ‘Arya Griha’, which refers to ‘home of the Aryans’. Withholding significant importance not just in the Hindu textbooks, this city is also home to one of the most extensively known Mughal emperors of time. Agra is a standing example of a city that takes pride in its expansive past and this beautiful mix of cultures is evident in all standing structures of this city. Planning a trip to the city is easy but the visiting time needs to be well-thought of. The Best Time To Visit Agra is during the winter months. The temperatures are lower and the sun is perfectly warm for a morning visit. The sun is extremely harsh during the summers with temperatures reaching 45 degree Celsius.
Kolkata to Agra Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Oct₹11608
- Kolkata to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 11608
- 25 Oct₹14989
- Kolkata to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 14989
- 26 OctAir India
- 27 Oct₹9341
- Kolkata to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 9341
- 28 Oct₹9498
- Kolkata to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 9498
- 31 Oct₹21363
- Kolkata to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 21363
- 05 Nov₹15283
- Kolkata to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 15283
- 08 Nov₹19031
- Kolkata to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 19031
- 09 Nov₹16533
- Kolkata to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 16533
- 12 Nov₹15283
- Kolkata to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 15283
- 19 Nov₹23452
- Kolkata to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 23452
- 20 Nov₹20366
- Kolkata to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 20366
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Agra Airport Details
Name : Agra Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Kheria, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282008
Phone : 91-562-2400844, 08477021021 (M), 91-562-2580422 (R)
Email : email@example.com