Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6597. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Mumbai. On flights from KUL - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Kuala Lumpur for Mumbai?The earliest flight for Mumbai departs at 09:20 from Kuala Lumpur and reaches Mumbai at 11:55.
- To reach Mumbai late at night, when does the last flight from Kuala Lumpur departs?To reach Mumbai late at night, the last flight from Kuala Lumpur departs at 19:20 and arrives Mumbai airport at 22:55. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai is approximately 3596 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Mumbai Airport is about 6 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by airways, the average journey duration will be 05 Hours & 00 Minutes and will cost around ₹6597.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Mumbai from Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai, there are 6 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Mumbai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹6597 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai. There are 6 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai route.
- For reaching Mumbai from Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai, there are 6 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai route is ₹6597.
- To travel from Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai ends here. ₹6597 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Kuala Lumpur?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kuala Lumpur is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai Flight Fares
|Kuala Lumpur - Mumbai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) of Kuala Lumpur City from the city is via the Airport Shuttle or the KLIA Express train. If you opt for the train, you can board one at KL Sentral Station in the heart of the city. Same applies to the airport shuttle bus; it also departs from KL Sentral. Taxis are slightly more expensive than the train and the shuttle. They can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day. You can also hire an Uber to get to the airport. Out of all transportation modes, the express train is the fastest; it takes merely 28-30 minutes to complete the journey. You can catch the train from the KL Sentral Station every 15 minutes.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
A destination within itself, Kuala Lumpur International Airport boasts of luxury lounges, a wide variety of restaurants, children’s play areas and duty-free stores that sell everything from liquor to chocolates within its confines. It also provides services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange Car Rentals and more. Free Wi-Fi and trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. There are plenty of comfortable chairs, benches and lounge areas, if you wish to rest your head. Showers are also located in both the terminals. If you want a few hours of undisturbed sleep, you could book a room at a transit hotel for a few hours and rejuvenate yourself.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur is a beautiful city that esteems its modern present while still admiring its Southeast Asian heritage. Featuring a stretch of shophouses lets one experience the city’s colonial past at the old quarters. It’s iconic Petronas Towers perfectly exhibits its modern ambitions. If you are planning a trip, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all throughout the year. The season starting from December to February and May to August is drier as compared to other months. Rest of the months are hot and humid but it gets better with rain. The temperature ranges between 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. The weather remains balmy during daytime and cold during the night hours
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Earlier known as Sahar International Airport, the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is among the most famous international airports of the country. The airport is divided into two segments -- Domestic Terminal or Terminal 1 and the International Airport or Terminal 2. Both these terminals are about five kms apart from each other and are well-connected via buses and taxis. The nearest railway station to the domestic terminal is the Vile Parle (East). It is located at a distance of about 2.1 km from the airport, which can easily be covered by taxis or BEST buses. The nearest railway station to the international terminal is the Andheri (East), which is just 6 km from the airport. The travel time from this railway station to the airport is usually less than 30 minutes.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Located in the beautiful city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is one of the largest aviation hubs of the country. Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 are the two terminals in the airport catering to domestic and international flights respectively. Handling a large number of passengers everyday, Mumbai airport is home to all modern day facilities. From rejuvenating in an high-end spa to enjoying duty free shopping, there is a lot to do at this airport. Other than that, there are specialised medical rooms and fully equipped ICU ambulances available incase of any medical emergencies. Street Foods, Starbucks, Nasshto and Cafe Coffee Day are some of the eateries available at Terminal 2 arrivals.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, earlier known as Bombay, is the largest city in the country. Home to India’s most famous film industry, Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi and the largest tropical forest in an urban zone, Mumbai is a truly remarkable city. Thousands of tourists from across the globe visit this city every year. Whether rain or summers, Mumbai is frequented by travellers throughout the year. Those who are interested in sightseeing and outdoor excursions, the Best Time to Visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Nov₹52436
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by Etihad Airways Airline from INR 52436
- 23 Nov₹14497
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by Airline from INR 14497
- 24 Nov₹9672
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by Airline from INR 9672
- 26 Nov₹11097
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 11097
- 27 Nov₹11104
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 11104
- 28 Nov₹10154
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by Airline from INR 10154
- 30 Nov
- 03 Dec₹10699
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 10699
- 04 Dec₹10399
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 10399
- 05 Dec₹9451
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by Airline from INR 9451
- 06 Dec₹11234
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 11234
- 07 Dec₹11747
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 11747
- 08 Dec₹12283
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 12283
- 09 Dec₹12334
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 12334
- 10 Dec₹14852
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by Airline from INR 14852
- 12 Dec₹14529
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 14529
- 13 Dec₹10077
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by Airline from INR 10077
- 14 Dec₹15514
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by Airline from INR 15514
- 15 Dec₹12070
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 12070
- 21 Dec₹12449
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 12449
- 22 Dec₹13420
- Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 13420
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com