Kuala Lumpur to Phuket FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Phuket flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1828. Approximately 21 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Phuket. On flights from KUL - HKT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Phuket Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket?The first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket departs at 06:45 and arrives Phuket at 07:20.
- When is the last flight from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket?The last flight from Kuala Lumpur’s departs at 20:45 and arrives Phuket at 20:20.
- What will be the aerial distance between Kuala Lumpur and Phuket in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket is 639 km in a direct flight. Approximately 21 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Kuala Lumpur to Phuket flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Kuala Lumpur to Phuket flight takes approximately 01 Hours & 25 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹1828. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kuala Lumpur and Phuket?The cabin baggage limit on Kuala Lumpur to Phuket flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Kuala Lumpur to Phuket flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.8 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Kuala Lumpur to Phuket flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket, how many flights fly on this route everyday?21 flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Phuket route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹1828 would be the lowest airfare for a Kuala Lumpur to Phuket flight, in the next 30 days. There are 21 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket, how many weekly flights fly on this route?21 weekly flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Phuket route. The prices of these flights vary from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket for today?The cheapest fare from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket for today is ₹1828. The fare usually varies between Kuala Lumpur and Phuket.
- How to book tickets online from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket?Book tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Phuket via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Phuket flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Phuket flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Phuket flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kuala Lumpur to Phuket flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kuala Lumpur?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kuala Lumpur is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Phuket flight?To change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Phuket flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Kuala Lumpur to Phuket Flight Fares
|Kuala Lumpur - Phuket Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kuala Lumpur to Phuket Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, a leading air hub of Asia, is always bustling with tourists, be it day or night. To get to the airport from the city, you can hail a taxi, which is, perhaps, the most comfortable means of transport. Taxis are available from outside every hotel and at most important landmarks of the city 24*7, but they are more expensive that public transport. You can also opt to cover the distance to the airport by the KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) express, which departs every 15 minutes from the city’s central train station, KL Sentral. If you are on a tight budget, you can take the bus, which is the most inexpensive mode of travel. You can catch the airport shuttle bus from KL Sentral itself.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
From ATMs and Free Wi-Fi to Duty Free Shopping, Currency Exchange and Car Rentals, Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer different types of International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided by Menara Health Group in case of an emergency. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For any query or complaint, Service Desks are located at all the terminals. To rest and relax, you could stay at a transit hotel, and freshen up before your next flight.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Situated in the southwest Malaysian Peninsula, Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia. Statistically it is one of the fastest growing metropolitan cities of South-East Asia. Titled as a business hub, the city is home to a divergent mix of ethnicity which includes Malay, Chinese and Indian. This place exhibits beautiful historical monuments, street markets, skyscrapers and much more. For exploring and enjoying the life here, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be all year round. Few months witness hot and humid weather with occasional rain while other months (December to February and May to August) are drier. The highest temperature is around 33 degree Celsius and the lowest is around 21 degree Celsius.
Top Routes from Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur to New Delhi Flights Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai Flights Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru Flights Kuala Lumpur to Chennai Flights Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata Flights Kuala Lumpur to Hyderabad Flights Kuala Lumpur to Kochi Flights Kuala Lumpur to Ahmedabad Flights Kuala Lumpur to Pune Flights Kuala Lumpur to Goa Flights
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is among the most important international airports connecting Thailand to major cities of the country and abroad. The airport has two terminals - Terminal 1 for domestic flights and Terminal 2 for international flights. The airport is located at a distance of approximately 32 km from the city centre and is easily accessible via various modes of transport. Metered taxis, local buses, Airport Limousine and minivans are considered to be the best way to reach the city from the airport or vice versa. Minivans charge around 200 Baht per person and carry up to 10 people in one trip.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
Phuket, one of the major cities in Thailand, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. To cater to the large number of tourists, Phuket International Airport is provided with all modern day facilities. It is located at a strategic location and is easily accessed from every corner of the city. From leisure travellers to corporates, the airport has facilities to cater all needs. Commuters can rest at the comfortable in-house lounges or can indulge in some guilt free shopping at the duty free shops. Also, a wide variety of dining options are available at this airport. ATMs can be spotted can every corner of the airport.
Top Routes to Phuket
Kuala Lumpur to Phuket Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Dec₹5650
- Kuala Lumpur to Phuket by Air Asia Airline from INR 5650
- 22 Dec₹9205
- Kuala Lumpur to Phuket by Air Asia Airline from INR 9205
- 24 Dec₹2847
- Kuala Lumpur to Phuket by Malindo Air Airline from INR 2847
- 25 Dec
- 04 Jan
- 12 Jan
- 16 Jan
- 17 JanMalindo Air
- 18 Jan
- 22 Jan₹2062
- Kuala Lumpur to Phuket by Malindo Air Airline from INR 2062
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA