Lucknow to Agartala FlightsBook Lucknow to Agartala flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7462. Approximately 27 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Agartala. On flights from LKO - IXA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow Agartala Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Lucknow and Agartala in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Lucknow to Agartala is 1093 km in a direct flight. Approximately 27 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Lucknow and Agartala?The cabin baggage limit on Lucknow to Agartala flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Lucknow to Agartala, how many flights fly on this route everyday?27 flights fly on Lucknow to Agartala route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Lucknow to Agartala in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹7462 would be the lowest airfare for a Lucknow to Agartala flight, in the next 30 days. There are 27 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Lucknow to Agartala, how many weekly flights fly on this route?27 weekly flights fly on Lucknow to Agartala route. The prices of these flights vary from Lucknow to Agartala. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Lucknow to Agartala for today?The cheapest fare from Lucknow to Agartala for today is ₹7462. The fare usually varies between Lucknow and Agartala.
- How to book tickets online from Lucknow to Agartala?Book tickets from Lucknow to Agartala via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Agartala flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Agartala flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Lucknow to Agartala flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Lucknow to Agartala flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Lucknow?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Lucknow is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Lucknow to Agartala flight?To change the travelling date for Lucknow to Agartala flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Lucknow to Agartala Flight Fares
|Lucknow - Agartala Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Lucknow to Agartala Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport (LKO), also known as Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is located about 12 km away from Lucknow city centre. To reach the airport from the city, you can board bus 24B from Charbagh Bus Station. The bus is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. For more convenience, you can book an Ola or Uber cab by simply downloading their apps. You can also book private/tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport. Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport.
Facilities At Lucknow Airport
With two terminals, one domestic and one international, Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time To Visit Lucknow
Lucknow is one of the most gorgeous, amazing and oldest cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. During this time the weather in Lucknow remains quite pleasant and cold. It is also an ideal time to visit the monuments, museums and national parks as the temperature remains between 8 °C and 18 °C. Also, do carry enough warm clothes as the weather in Lucknow gets cold at this time. The temperature during summers remains between 32°C and 40°C. And the temperature during monsoons remains between 25°C and 35°C. The temperature during winters remains in between 8°C-18°C.
How to Travel to Agartala Airport
C.A. Agartala Airport (IXA) is located approximately 11 km away from the centre of the city. The third busiest airport in Northeast India, the airport was established in 1942 by Maharaja Bir Bikram Kishore Manikya Bahadur. Prepaid taxi services are available for travelers. Private car services are also available to reach the airport from anywhere in the city. There is a good number of private buses that provide daily services between the city and the airport. You can also opt for auto rickshaws will take you to the airport within 20-25 minutes. There is no Uber or Ola cab service in Agartala yet.
Facilities At Agartala Airport
With only a single terminal operating domestic flights, C.A. Agartala Airport, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Lucknow to Agartala Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Aug₹7462
- Lucknow to Agartala by IndiGo Airline from INR 7462
- 26 Aug
- 27 Aug
- 29 Aug
- 31 Aug
- 01 Sep₹6574
- Lucknow to Agartala by IndiGo Airline from INR 6574
- 02 Sep
- 07 SepIndiGo
- 09 Sep₹5188
- Lucknow to Agartala by IndiGo Airline from INR 5188
- 11 Sep₹5289
- Lucknow to Agartala by IndiGo Airline from INR 5289
- 20 SepIndiGo
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org