Lucknow to Amritsar FlightsBook Lucknow to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5153. Approximately 56 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Amritsar. On flights from LKO - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- How far is Lucknow to Amritsar by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Lucknow to Amritsar is approximately 791 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Lucknow Airport to Amritsar Airport is about 56 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Lucknow to Amritsar.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Amritsar from Lucknow, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Lucknow to Amritsar, there are 56 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Amritsar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Lucknow to Amritsar route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹5153 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Lucknow to Amritsar. There are 56 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Lucknow to Amritsar route.
- For reaching Amritsar from Lucknow, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Lucknow to Amritsar, there are 56 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Lucknow to Amritsar route is ₹5153.
- To travel from Lucknow to Amritsar, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Lucknow to Amritsar ends here. ₹5153 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Lucknow to Amritsar?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Lucknow to Amritsar with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Lucknow to Amritsar flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Amritsar flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Lucknow to Amritsar flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Lucknow to Amritsar flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Lucknow?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Lucknow is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Lucknow to Amritsar)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Lucknow to Amritsar flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Lucknow to Amritsar Flight Fares
|Lucknow - Amritsar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Lucknow to Amritsar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, with one domestic and one international terminal, is one of the busiest airports of India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the UPSRTC bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From Charbagh Bus Station, one can board the UPSRTC (Uttar Pradesh Government’s official bus service) bus 24B to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Ola and Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities At Lucknow Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Currency Exchange kiosk (only at T1), Car Rentals and much more, Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is undoubtedly one of the finest airports in India. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. At the international (both departure and arrival) terminal of the airport, you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of clothes, bags, cigarettes, chocolates etc, courtesy of several duty-free shops.
Best Time To Visit Lucknow
To explore mind-blowing architectural wonders, visit the amazing city of India, Lucknow. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March when the weather is cold but pleasant enough to have a good time. As the temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C, travellers can comfortably explore Lucknow. Also, don’t forget while travelling to Lucknow during October-March carry warm clothes as it gets really cold. For summers be careful as it remains between 32°C and 40°C. Enjoy monsoons in the city as it remains between 25°C and 35°C. Winters are really chilly as it remains between 8°C-18°C.
How To Travel To Amritsar Airport
The Amritsar airport is the 27th busiest airport of India in terms of passenger traffic. It is also popularly known as Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport and is the major one for the state of Punjab. The city centre, known as the Amritsar City chowk is situated around 11 km from the airport. This distance can be easily covered in 30 minutes, if you are using a car to commute. If you are using an auto-rickshaw for the commute, it might just take 20 minutes. There are no bus services or train services available. If you wish to travel the distance between the airport and city centre in a more convenient way, you can hire a pre-paid taxi.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
A good airport is always judged by the type of facilities it provides to the passengers. Amritsar Airport stands true to this and endows its flyers with great facilities. The airport has luggage trolley facility to keep the passengers comfortable and at ease. There is also free Wi-Fi that can be used for 30 minutes. If you wish to shop at the airport, you can search through various basic shops selling essentials. Duty free shops are also a part of this airport at the international terminal. Keeping in mind the comfort of passengers, the airport has basic necessities pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines, etc. There are food counters as well to take care of your hunger pangs.
Best Time To Visit Amritsar
Amritsar is a great city of Punjab which is home to various religious centres, spiritual hubs, natural beauty, Golden Temple and delicious cuisines. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are some of the most visited places in the beautiful Amritsar. Undoubtedly mid-November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Amritsar.
Lucknow to Amritsar Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Aug
- 22 Aug
- 23 Aug
- 24 Aug₹5821
- Lucknow to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5821
- 25 Aug₹4818
- Lucknow to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4818
- 26 Aug₹5730
- Lucknow to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 5730
- 27 Aug₹5028
- Lucknow to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5028
- 28 Aug₹4995
- Lucknow to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 4995
- 29 Aug₹4365
- Lucknow to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 4365
- 30 Aug₹4680
- Lucknow to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 4680
- 31 Aug₹4680
- Lucknow to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 4680
- 01 Sep
- 02 Sep₹4595
- Lucknow to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4595
- 03 Sep₹4260
- Lucknow to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 4260
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep
- 06 Sep₹4174
- Lucknow to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4174
- 07 Sep₹4474
- Lucknow to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4474
- 08 Sep₹4082
- Lucknow to Amritsar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 4082
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep₹4069
- Lucknow to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4069
- 15 Sep
- 16 Sep₹4050
- Lucknow to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 4050
- 17 Sep₹3826
- Lucknow to Amritsar by Airline from INR 3826
- 18 Sep₹3326
- Lucknow to Amritsar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 3326
- 19 Sep₹3254
- Lucknow to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 3254
- 20 Sep
- 21 Sep₹3674
- Lucknow to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 3674
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org