Lucknow to Chennai FlightsBook Lucknow to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3899. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Chennai. On flights from LKO - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow Chennai Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Lucknow to Chennai flight leave from Lucknow airport?The first flight from Lucknow departs at 06:05 from Lucknow Airport and reaches Chennai Airport at 10:15.
- At what time does the last Lucknow to Chennai flight depart from Lucknow airport?The last Lucknow to Chennai flight departs at 20:05 from Lucknow Airport and reaches Chennai Airport at 02:15.
- On a direct flight from Lucknow to Chennai, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Lucknow to Chennai, the aerial distance covered is 1531 km. There are a total number of 4 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Lucknow to Chennai flight?The journey time for a Lucknow to Chennai flight on a direct flight is 03 Hours & 05 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Lucknow and Chennai.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Lucknow to Chennai flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Lucknow to Chennai everyday?There are 4 flights that fly from Lucknow to Chennai everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Lucknow to Chennai in the next 30 days?₹3899 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Lucknow to Chennai in the next 30 days. Book from 4 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Lucknow to Chennai weekly?There are 4 flights that fly from Lucknow to Chennai weekly. Reach Chennai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹3899.
- What is cheapest fare to Chennai from Lucknow today?The cheapest fare from Lucknow to Chennai is ₹3899. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Chennai right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Lucknow to Chennai, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Lucknow to Chennai flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Lucknow to Chennai flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Chennai flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Chennai.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Lucknow to Chennai flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Lucknow to Chennai flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Lucknow?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Lucknow or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Lucknow to Chennai flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Lucknow to Chennai flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Lucknow to Chennai Flight Fares
|Lucknow - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Lucknow to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Lucknow. So, to reach Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, app-based cabs like Ola and Uber or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 12 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking bus 24B operated by UPSRTC which runs from the Charbagh Bus Station. Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of Lucknow city.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATMs, Wi-Fi, Medical Support, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. The international terminal, T1 (both departure and arrival), is the ideal place for duty free shopping. Passengers can buy duty free branded liquor, chocolates, cigarettes, cosmetic items, traveling essentials at dropdown prices. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Medical facilities are also available at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow is the most gorgeous city of India. This city is home to many beautiful architectural wonders. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March when the weather is really nice. Travellers can easily explore the important places like monuments, national parks, and museums comfortably because the temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C. Also, don’t forget as the weather drops down during this time, carry warm clothes when travelling to Lucknow. Be careful during summers as the temperature varies between 32°C and 40°C. Enjoy monsoons in the amazing city as it remains between 25°C and 35°C. Winters in Lucknow are really cold as it remains between 8°C-18°C.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Connecting various cities across India and abroad, Chennai International Airport offers various flights each day. This airport is a buzzing with tourists who travel through the southern parts of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu. Reaching airport from Chennai city is not difficult at all. The distance of 19 km between these stops can be covered easily with various means. First commuting option is the metro. Take a metro from Nehru Park to reach directly at the airport. The first metro runs at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM. The other options is a bus. Opt to ride in an AC bus or an interurbane bus that covers this route. If your heavy luggage is stopping you from taking these mediums, choose to travel by a prepaid taxi or a cab. The distance can be covered in 50 mins. You can also take an auto-rickshaw. Just keep a note that rickshaws might charge you 50% more during late hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-designed and structured airport. Domestic and International terminals of this airport has Travel Club lounges for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the duty free shops at the international terminal. Other than this, the entire airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. You can use ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange present at both terminals. At the international terminal, you can use the facility of luggage storage and lockers. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
South India comprises of many jewels and one such jewel is the beautiful city of Chennai. With its charming and vivid culture, it attracts lot of tourists every year. Its beauty is a treasure box of beaches, temples, historical monuments and much more. The city majorly has three seasons which are summer, winter and monsoon. For anyone planning to take a trip, the best time to visit Chennai would be during its winter months which begin in November and sail through February. The weather remains pleasant and the temperature observed falls between 19°C - 27°C. It is just the ideal time to do sightseeing and enjoy the local culture.
Lucknow to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 29 Sep
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct₹4498
- Lucknow to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4498
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct
- 16 Oct
- 17 Oct
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct
- 20 Oct
- 21 Oct₹6214
- Lucknow to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6214
- 22 Oct
- 23 Oct
- 24 Oct
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct
- 28 Oct
- 29 Oct
- 01 Nov₹4707
- Lucknow to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4707
- 02 Nov₹5126
- Lucknow to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5126
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A