Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7353. Approximately 12 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from LKO - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Lucknow and Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur is 3439 km. Approximately 12 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Lucknow-Kuala Lumpur flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Lucknow-Kuala Lumpur route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur route each day?12 flights fly on Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur in the next 30 days?₹7353 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur in next 30 days. There are 12 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur for today is ₹7353. So wait no more and fly to Kuala Lumpur airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Lucknow? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Lucknow, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur flight. Please help!It is possible to change Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Lucknow - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport of Lucknow from the city is via the UPSRTC bus (Uttar Pradesh Government’s official bus service) from Charbagh Bus Station, near to Charbagh Station. The airport is located about 12 km from the city centre; you can also hire government or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport (LKO), also referred to as Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex (both domestic and international). If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international terminal (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow is a beautiful city in India with several architectural wonders. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. During this time the weather in the city remains pleasant and cold. The temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C and it is a very good time to explore the monuments, museums and national parks. Also, don’t forget to carry warm clothes as it gets chilly during this time. The temperature during summers in Lucknow remains in between 32°C and 40°C. And the temperature during monsoons in Lucknow remains in between 25°C and 35°C. The temperature during winters remains between 8°C-18°C.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) of Kuala Lumpur City from the city is via the Airport Shuttle or the KLIA Express train. If you opt for the train, you can board one at KL Sentral Station in the heart of the city. Same applies to the airport shuttle bus; it also departs from KL Sentral. Taxis are slightly more expensive than the train and the shuttle. They can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day. You can also hire an Uber to get to the airport. Out of all transportation modes, the express train is the fastest; it takes merely 28-30 minutes to complete the journey. You can catch the train from the KL Sentral Station every 15 minutes.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
A destination within itself, Kuala Lumpur International Airport boasts of luxury lounges, a wide variety of restaurants, children’s play areas and duty-free stores that sell everything from liquor to chocolates within its confines. It also provides services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange Car Rentals and more. Free Wi-Fi and trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. There are plenty of comfortable chairs, benches and lounge areas, if you wish to rest your head. Showers are also located in both the terminals. If you want a few hours of undisturbed sleep, you could book a room at a transit hotel for a few hours and rejuvenate yourself.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
The enchanting capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is a city cladded with amazing steel skyscrapers, historical monuments, bustling street markets, massive shopping malls and spirited nightlife. Its charged up metropolitan pace set against a grand backdrop fascinates visitors with variety and a multicultural charm. With its maritime climate, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. Most of the year, the weather conditions are hot and humid but with rain, the climate gets cool and pleasant which keeps up the balance. The temperature ranges from 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. The months from December to February and May to August are relatively drier than the other months.
Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 27 OctTiger Airways
- 28 Oct₹12746
- Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 12746
- 06 NovTiger Airways
- 09 Nov₹19017
- Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 19017
- 14 Nov₹12867
- Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur by IndiGo Airline from INR 12867
- 16 Nov₹11310
- Lucknow to Kuala Lumpur by IndiGo Airline from INR 11310
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA