Lucknow to Pantnagar FlightsBook Lucknow to Pantnagar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Pantnagar. On flights from LKO - PGH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow Pantnagar Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Lucknow to Pantnagar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Lucknow to Pantnagar, the aerial distance covered is 280 km. There are a total number of 10 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Lucknow to Pantnagar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Lucknow to Pantnagar everyday?There are 10 flights that fly from Lucknow to Pantnagar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Lucknow to Pantnagar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Lucknow to Pantnagar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Lucknow to Pantnagar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Pantnagar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Pantnagar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Lucknow to Pantnagar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Lucknow to Pantnagar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Lucknow?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Lucknow or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Lucknow to Pantnagar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Lucknow to Pantnagar flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Lucknow. So, to reach Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, app-based cabs like Ola and Uber or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 12 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking bus 24B operated by UPSRTC which runs from the Charbagh Bus Station. Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of Lucknow city.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available at both Terminal 1 and 2. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of both the terminals. Duty-free shopping stores are available for departing and arriving passengers in T1 only. A variety of shops (not duty free) are available in the Departures area of T2. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow is the most gorgeous city of India. This city is home to many beautiful architectural wonders. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March when the weather is really nice. Travellers can easily explore the important places like monuments, national parks, and museums comfortably because the temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C. Also, don’t forget as the weather drops down during this time, carry warm clothes when travelling to Lucknow. Be careful during summers as the temperature varies between 32°C and 40°C. Enjoy monsoons in the amazing city as it remains between 25°C and 35°C. Winters in Lucknow are really cold as it remains between 8°C-18°C.
How To Travel To Pantnagar Airport
Pantnagar Airport is a domestic airport, located at a distance of approximately 2.4 km from the city centre. Air India connects the city of the Pantnagar with the capital city with flights that run four times a week. Commuting to and from the airport is easy as public transport as easily available. Private cabs, taxis and buses are available outside the airport at the arrivals sections. Also, public transport is easily available at the Patnagar city to reach the airport. Pantnagar Railway Station is located at a distance of approximately 5 km from the airport.
Facilities At Pantnagar Airport
Pantnagar, is an industrial town, in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is most famous for being home to the first agricultural university of India, which was established in the year 1960. Nainital, Haldwani, Almora, Corbett National Park and Pangot are some of the prominent tourist attractions located in proximity with this city. Pantnagar Airport is a domestic airport, operated by Airport Authority of India. There are four round trips from Delhi to Pantnagar every week. The airport has a single terminal for operating all domestic flights. Luggage Facility is also available at the airport for the convenience of the travellers. There are a number of places to eat and shop at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Pantnagar
Home to a diverse variety of flora and fauna, the Best Time To Visit Pantnagar, an industrial town in Uttarakhand, is between October and March. During this season, the weather here is mostly chilly, so remember to pack all your woolens. Summer is usually hot but still pleasant, and therefore, tourists flock during this time of the year. There are occasional showers that makes the weather cooler. The monsoon season starts off with the month of July and lasts till September. These are some of the most enjoyable months in the city as the temperature remains between 12 and 15 degree celsius all throughout.
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pantnagar Airport Details
Name : Pantnagar Airport
Address : N/A
Phone : N/A
Email : N/A