Mumbai to Pune FlightsBook Mumbai to Pune flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3083. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Pune. On flights from BOM - PNQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Pune Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Mumbai to Pune?The first flight from Mumbai to Pune departs at 06:35 and arrives Pune at 12:15.
- When is the last flight from Mumbai to Pune?The last flight from Mumbai’s departs at 10:35 and arrives Pune at 15:15.
- What will be the aerial distance between Mumbai and Pune in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Mumbai to Pune is 119 km in a direct flight. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Mumbai to Pune flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Mumbai to Pune flight takes approximately 00 Hours & 55 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹3083. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Mumbai and Pune?The cabin baggage limit on Mumbai to Pune flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Mumbai to Pune flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.6 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Mumbai to Pune flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Mumbai to Pune. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Mumbai to Pune, how many flights fly on this route everyday?6 flights fly on Mumbai to Pune route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Mumbai to Pune in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹3083 would be the lowest airfare for a Mumbai to Pune flight, in the next 30 days. There are 6 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Mumbai to Pune, how many weekly flights fly on this route?6 weekly flights fly on Mumbai to Pune route. The prices of these flights vary from Mumbai to Pune. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Mumbai to Pune for today?The cheapest fare from Mumbai to Pune for today is ₹3083. The fare usually varies between Mumbai and Pune.
- How to book tickets online from Mumbai to Pune?Book tickets from Mumbai to Pune via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Pune flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Pune flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Pune flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Mumbai to Pune flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Mumbai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mumbai is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Mumbai to Pune flight?To change the travelling date for Mumbai to Pune flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Mumbai to Pune Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Pune Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Pune Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to a large number of domestic and international flights on a daily basis. The two terminals of the airport are located at separate locations in Santacruz and Andheri, respectively. Commuting from one terminal to another can easily be done via AC buses and taxis. Earlier known as Sahar International Airport, Mumbai airport is located at a distance of just 12 km from the main city. Public transport is easily available from every corner of the city to commute to the airport. Vile Parle(East) is the nearest railway station to the domestic terminal. Bus number 312 connects the railway station with the terminal. Similarly, Andheri (East) is the closest railway station to reach the international terminal and buses numbered 321 and 308 provides the connectivity.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to more than 950 flights per day. 24*7 information desks are available at both the terminals of the airport to ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Smoking zones, left luggage counters, special assistance, baggage trolleys, play zone and lounge facilities are available at the airport. For those driving their own car, valet parking facility is also provided at the airport. If you are at Terminal 2 arrivals, you will find famous eateries like Starbucks, Cafe Coffee Day, Street Foods and Nasshto.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
India’s largest city, Mumbai serves as gateway for tourists planning to visit India. The city is known for its art, culture, music, dance, theatre and most importantly Bollywood. Though tourists visit this city throughout the year, but the Best Time to Visit Mumbai is during winters. Temperature from the months of November to February doesn’t go above 10 degree celsius. This time of the year is perfect for outdoor activities, sightseeing and much more. February is the time when the entire city cheers up with a number of festivals and events. Humidity levels are high during the months of March to May.
Top Routes from Mumbai
How to Travel to & from Pune Airport
Lohegaon Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several ways to reach Pune airport like the local cab, PMPML bus, a cab or an auto rickshaw. One can also download famous apps like Ola, Meru or Uber for booking a cab to reach Lohegaon Airport. Before hiring an auto for the airport, one can even use the taxi fare calculator to get an estimation of the fare. Also, if you opt for a PMPML bus then you can book a ticket both online and offline. So, once in Pune, you can choose your transportation according to your suitability.
Facilities at Pune Airport
Pune Airport is home to services such as trolley facilities for those carrying extra luggage, reservation counters, child care room for tourists with babies, a smoking room for smokers, and medical aid room in case of emergencies. Also, the airport provides assistance to physically challenged people. Some other facilities are: Travellers can have drinks from the juice counter, eat at the restaurants and fast food shop, buy books and magazines, and even can wrap their luggage at the wrapping counter. If you want to exchange foreign currency notes then you can easily do here at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Pune
On of the bustling cities of Maharashtra, Pune often it is considered as the cultural capital of the state. Other than being the cultural capital, it is also the second largest city in the state after Mumbai. The city invites travellers to enjoy number of tourist destinations like pilgrimage centers and hill stations. The city witnesses a footfall of both tourists as well as corporate travellers. Just like any other region of India, this city is dominated is majorly three seasons: summers, monsoon and winters. Although the Best Time to Visit Pune would be from October to February. The weather is pleasant and perfect for sightseeing. The average temperatures range between 20 degree and 28 degree.
Top Routes to Pune
Mumbai to Pune Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Dec₹7808
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 7808
- 21 Dec₹8265
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 8265
- 22 Dec₹8856
- Mumbai to Pune by Jet Airways Airline from INR 8856
- 23 Dec₹7179
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 7179
- 24 Dec
- 26 Dec
- 27 Dec
- 29 Dec₹7845
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 7845
- 30 Dec
- 31 Dec₹6062
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 6062
- 01 Jan
- 02 Jan₹6969
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 6969
- 03 Jan₹5454
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 5454
- 04 Jan₹4875
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 4875
- 05 Jan₹4267
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 4267
- 06 Jan₹4361
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 4361
- 07 Jan₹4507
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 4507
- 08 Jan₹3925
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 3925
- 09 JanIndiGo
- 10 Jan₹3925
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 3925
- 11 Jan₹4290
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 4290
- 12 Jan₹4444
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 4444
- 13 Jan₹4407
- Mumbai to Pune by Airline from INR 4407
- 14 Jan₹3867
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 3867
- 16 Jan₹4361
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 4361
- 17 Jan₹4092
- Mumbai to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 4092
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Pune Airport Details
Name : Pune Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave,Pune Airport, Lohegaon,Pune-411032 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-20-26683232
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org