Muscat to Abu Dhabi FlightsBook Muscat to Abu Dhabi flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 38 flights of different airlines fly between Muscat and Abu Dhabi. On flights from MCT - AUH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Muscat Abu Dhabi Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Muscat to Abu Dhabi?The first flight from Muscat leaves at 02:05 from Muscat Airport and arrives Abu Dhabi Airport at 03:10.
- When is the last flight from Muscat to reach Abu Dhabi scheduled?The last flight from Muscat leaves at 23:05 from Muscat Airport and arrives Abu Dhabi Airport at 00:10.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Muscat and Abu Dhabi in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Muscat to Abu Dhabi is 439 km. Approximately 38 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Muscat to Abu Dhabi take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Muscat to Abu Dhabi take approximately 01 Hours & 05 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Muscat and Abu Dhabi. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Muscat-Abu Dhabi flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Muscat-Abu Dhabi route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Muscat to Abu Dhabi route each day?38 flights fly on Muscat to Abu Dhabi route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- How many flights fly on Muscat to Abu Dhabi route weekly?38 flights fly on Muscat to Abu Dhabi route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Muscat to Abu Dhabi departs at 02:05 and arrives Abu Dhabi at 03:10.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Muscat to Abu Dhabi?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Muscat to Abu Dhabi with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Muscat to Abu Dhabi flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Muscat to Abu Dhabi flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Muscat to Abu Dhabi?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Muscat to Abu Dhabi flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Muscat? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Muscat, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Muscat to Abu Dhabi flight. Please help!It is possible to change Muscat to Abu Dhabi travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport is an airport that serves Muscat, Oman’s port capital and is the main international airport in Oman. So, to reach the airport on time hire a taxi via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Even Oman National Transport Company has many buses which stops near Muscat airport’s highway. Also, the busses travels to the many major locations of Muscat. Oman Air in Muscat provides special chauffeur services to its first class and business class passengers to travel to the airport.
Facilities At Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport have many good facilities like free Wi-Fi. Once at the airport login with your registered mobile number to receive a code to use the free Wi-Fi at Muscat airport. The terminal buildings of this airport provides several public pay phones. Also, ATMs (automated teller machines) are located at Muscat Airport. Interestignly, the ATMs has several different currencies. Several 24 hour foreign exchange bureaus are available at the terminals of this airport. Meet and greet services are available at Muscat airport. Simply contact +968-24518198 or email: email@example.com. Even duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers are also available at Muscat airport.
Best Time To Visit Muscat
A city of mesmerizing beauty, Muscat in the gulf country Oman, is a tourist-favourite destination. November to March are the most pleasant months in the city and therefore, the best time to visit Muscat. Summer is a scorchingly hot and humid season, and therefore, the months between April and October are not the ideal to visit the city. The airfares are, however, low and there are other off-season offers available, so you may want to go. All in all, winter is, without a doubt, the most ideal seasons to explore and discover hidden gems. It is best, however, to plan a trip during January, when the Muscat Festival is held.
Abu Dhabi Details
How To Travel To Abu Dhabi International Airport UAE
Abu Dhabi International Airport is the second largest airport in the UAE. Located in the capital city of UAE, it is a bustling portal for flyers serving 11 million passengers each year. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 32 km. One can board one of the air-conditioned A1 buses that are connected to various parts of the city. These buses are available every 40 minutes and operate 24 hours. Other than buses you can find number of taxis for this route. You can book a metered-taxi from the airport. For renting a car, you can visit the Skypark Plaza and pick a ride of your choice. For an ultimate experience, you can also opt for a chauffeur-driven limousines available at the airport. Visit the customer service desk to know their availability.
Facilities At Abu Dhabi International Airport
Abu Dhabi International Airport offers number of facilities to its passengers. Starting from its nine lounges; Al Reem Lounge, Al Dhabi Lounge, Al Ghazal Lounge, Emirates Arrival Lounge, etc. to various other services, the airport is dedicated for passenger comfort and convenience. Lounges require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for usage. For the benefit of the passengers, the airport has 16 currency exchange counters and ATMs. For shopping, visit any of the various shops dotting the airport or head to duty free shops. Here you can buy items like books, jewellery, gifts, souvenirs, perfumes, etc. This airport also has a golf course within the premises to keep you entertained. You can also offer prayers at various dedicated rooms. Apart from these facilities, you can also find things like luggage wrapping, spa, supermarket, luggage trolleys, mobile charging spots, medical services, free Wi-Fi, etc.
Muscat Airport Details
Address not available
Abu Dhabi Airport Details
Address not available