Mysore to Kolkata FlightsBook Mysore to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Kolkata. On flights from MYQ - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Mysore and Kolkata in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Mysore to Kolkata is 1685 km. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Mysore-Kolkata flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Mysore-Kolkata route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Mysore to Kolkata route each day?8 flights fly on Mysore to Kolkata route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Mysore to Kolkata?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mysore to Kolkata with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Mysore to Kolkata flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Kolkata flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Mysore to Kolkata?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Mysore to Kolkata flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Mysore? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Mysore, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Mysore to Kolkata flight. Please help!It is possible to change Mysore to Kolkata travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Mysore Airport
Celebrated by the title of Mandakalli Airport, Mysore airport is the major airplane terminal within the state of Karnataka. The central point of the city which is the Mysore City Chowk is 10.5 km away from the airport. It takes around 18 minutes to cover this stretch, if travelling by car. Nearest bus station to Mysore airport is situated 2.4 km away. You'll be able board state transport or local and luxury buses from here. The closest railway station is 12 km away from the airport which interfaces major railheads. If none of these options suit you, board a pre-paid taxi to travel to and fro from the airport. You can also take rental cab service.
Facilities at Mysore Airport
Mysore Airport is a well-designed space with various facilities to keep the passengers comfortable. The airport is well equipped to handle 200 flyers in a day. For the convenience of the flyers, some important facilities like luggage trolleys are available. The airport has number of options for refreshments as well. You can spend some time at the snack bar before taking off. If you wish to shop, visit various shops selling essentials and other tidbits. Other facilities at this airport include pharmacy counters, books and magazine stall, baggage services, etc. Wheelchair assistance for the elderly and physically challenged is also available.
Best Time to Visit Mysore
Once the capital of Karnataka, Mysore is a beautiful destination with historic buildings, monuments, gardens and museums. Famously, the city is termed as ‘The city of Palaces’ and is one of the most vibrant places of India. The city receives a typical climate and has three major seasons namely, Winters, Summers and Monsoon. During the winter months, i.e., from October to February, the place is cool, pleasant and perfect for a vacation, making it the Best Time To Visit Mysore. These months witness a temperature ranging from 15°C - 30°C. If you are planning a visit during October, you can also attend the famous festivals like Dussehra and Navratri and enjoy their culture, food and much more.
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Being one of the best airports in India, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is located just 17 km from the Kolkata city centre. So, if you are wondering as how you can travel to the airport, read about the following options. One option is that you travel by a bus to reach your destination. Like AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), AC-49A (Behala – Airport), VS1, VS2, and V1. One can even take an yellow taxi, readily available in all parts of Kolkata. Don’t forget there are Bharat Taxi, Mega cabs, Ola, Uber and Meru too. These cab service providers will take you to the airport in less time.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Services like fast food joints, many cafes and restaurants, and premium lounges are available at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. Also this airport is home to 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 12 customs counters, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Wireless Internet at the airport is available if you pay a fee. For those items you want to leave at the airport it can be kept up to 20-30 days. Operating all days of the week, now you can book a space at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport. It will costs you about INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more details regarding this please call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
The capital of West Bengal, Kolkata is located on the banks of Hooghly River. In terms of its area, it is the 7th largest metropolitan city of the world. It is a leading metropolitan in eastern India and spreads over 185 sq km. The city is blessed with a typical tropical climate and has three major seasons in a year: Monsoon, Summers and Winters. Winter months start from October and end in the early weeks of March. The weather during these months is pleasant, cool and marks as the best time to visit Kolkata. If you visit this city during October, you can not only sightsee but also attend the famous festival of Durga Puja. Feed your wanderlust and also get chance to live their customs and traditions.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com