New Delhi to Bhatinda FlightsBook New Delhi to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1770. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between New Delhi and Bhatinda. On flights from DEL - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
New Delhi Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from New Delhi to Bhatinda?The first flight from New Delhi to Bhatinda departs at 09:50 and arrives Bhatinda at 11:10.
- When is the last flight from New Delhi to Bhatinda?The last flight from New Delhi’s departs at 09:50 and arrives Bhatinda at 11:10.
- What will be the aerial distance between New Delhi and Bhatinda in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from New Delhi to Bhatinda is 282 km in a direct flight. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct New Delhi to Bhatinda flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct New Delhi to Bhatinda flight takes approximately 01 Hours & 20 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹1770. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between New Delhi and Bhatinda?The cabin baggage limit on New Delhi to Bhatinda flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a New Delhi to Bhatinda flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.1 airlines offers the lowest fare for a New Delhi to Bhatinda flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from New Delhi to Bhatinda. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from New Delhi to Bhatinda, how many flights fly on this route everyday?2 flights fly on New Delhi to Bhatinda route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from New Delhi to Bhatinda in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹1770 would be the lowest airfare for a New Delhi to Bhatinda flight, in the next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from New Delhi to Bhatinda, how many weekly flights fly on this route?2 weekly flights fly on New Delhi to Bhatinda route. The prices of these flights vary from New Delhi to Bhatinda. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from New Delhi to Bhatinda for today?The cheapest fare from New Delhi to Bhatinda for today is ₹1770. The fare usually varies between New Delhi and Bhatinda.
- How to book tickets online from New Delhi to Bhatinda?Book tickets from New Delhi to Bhatinda via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for New Delhi to Bhatinda flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for New Delhi to Bhatinda flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for New Delhi to Bhatinda flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for New Delhi to Bhatinda flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from New Delhi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from New Delhi is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for New Delhi to Bhatinda flight?To change the travelling date for New Delhi to Bhatinda flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest New Delhi to Bhatinda Flight Fares
|New Delhi - Bhatinda Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* New Delhi to Bhatinda Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
New Delhi Details
How to Travel to & from Delhi Airport
The three best ways to reach Delhi airport from the city are cabs, DTC buses, and airport express metro. Depending upon the budget, one can choose from the desired transportation. But if you want to travel by a DTC bus then board one from ISBT Kashmere Gate to reach Airport Terminal 3 (AIRPORT EXPRESS ROUTE NO-4). The first bus to leave is around 12:04 am and the last bus to leave is at 11:44 pm. The other option is from I.S.B.T. Anand Vihar which has a bus around 8:15 am and the last bus to leave is at 6:29 pm. Also, Delhi Metro is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. From New Delhi take the first metro at 4:45 am (all days) and remember the last metro leaves at 11:30 pm. And if you are travelling from Dwarka Sector- 21, take the first metro at 4:45 am (all days) and the last train is at 11:15 pm.
Facilities at Delhi Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Indira Gandhi International Airport like Wi-Fi, fast food joints, ATMs, cafes and restaurants, premium lounges, and airport express metro ticket counters. If you are looking for foreign currency exchange, you can find Central Bank of India at T3 (international) and Thomas Cook at T3 (both domestic and international). For medical emergencies, you can visit Medanta at T1D and T3. Also, ATMs of banks such as Allahabad, Canara, Citibank, IndusInd, Kotak Mahindra, Punjab National Bank, and Yes Bank are available at T3, T1D, T1 (both domestic and international).
Best Time to Visit Delhi
The capital city of Delhi has much to see and indulge in throughout the year. The Best Time to Visit Delhi is in the months of October, November, February and March. During this time of the year, thousands of tourists visit this city from across the globe. The temperature remains between 20 to 25 degree celsius, which is ideal for sightseeing and enjoying strolls in the age-old markets. Winters in the city are really cold when the temperatures drop down to as low as 5 degree celsius. If you wish to witness Delhi rains, visit during the months of July to mid-September. The temperature during monsoon varies from 30 to 35 degree celsius.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Airport (BUP) is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a cab, opt for a state-owned direct shuttle bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw to cover a distance of 20 km between the city centre and the airport. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board from its pre-designated stops to the airport. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and private) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. App-based cab service providers like Ola/Uber are not yet operational in Bhatinda.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
Serving the city with domestic flights, Bhatinda Airport (IATA: BUP) in Bhatinda provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available outside the terminal building. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of the terminal. Souvenir shops, book stalls and more are available throughout the airport. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. Free trolley service, lost and found baggage counters, VIP baggage service area and x-ray scanners are also available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
Hundreds of tourists visit the historic city of Bathinda to get an insight into its glorious past. A number of grand forts and ancient forts stand witness to its rich history. One of the oldest places to visit in this city is the Qila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. Tourists planning sightseeing in the city should prefer visiting during the winter months. The temperature during winter months hover between 8 degree Celsius to 24 degree Celsius. It is the Best Time To Visit Bhatinda and indulge in outdoor activities.
New Delhi to Bhatinda Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Nov
- 27 Nov
- 29 Nov
- 01 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 06 Dec
- 08 Dec
- 11 Dec
- 18 Dec
- 20 Dec
- 22 Dec
New Delhi Airport Details
Name : Indira Gandhi International Airport
Address : Airport Road, New Delhi, Delhi - 110037
Phone : 91 124 3376000.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available