Pakyong to Chennai FlightsBook Pakyong to Chennai flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Chennai. On flights from PYG - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Chennai Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Pakyong to Chennai, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Pakyong to Chennai, the aerial distance covered is 1795 km. There are a total number of 9 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Pakyong to Chennai flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Pakyong to Chennai everyday?There are 9 flights that fly from Pakyong to Chennai everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Pakyong to Chennai, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Pakyong to Chennai flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Pakyong to Chennai flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Chennai flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Chennai.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Pakyong to Chennai flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Pakyong to Chennai flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Pakyong?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Pakyong or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Pakyong to Chennai flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Pakyong to Chennai flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
Opening new doors for Eastern Himalayan tourism business, Pakyong Airport is one of the greenfield airports of the country. The airport, around 30 km from the state capital, is expected to cater to domestic and international tourists alike. It takes around 1 hour 30 minutes to reach Gangtok, the capital. Travellers can complete this journey by public jeeps or private taxis which are readily available from the airport.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
The infrastructure of Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport features a fire station-cum-ATC tower, 1.70 km long runway with high intensity lights, sizeable apron space for two aircrafts and a parking space for around 80 vehicles. The newly constructed terminal building has a capacity of 100 passengers and includes all basic facilities to cater to domestic and international travellers.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
Abundant in natural beauty and charming landscapes, Sikkim is one of the kaleidoscopic tourist destinations in India. The best time to visit this enchanting state is during summer (March to June) as the weather is pleasant and it is the blooming season for orchids and other seasonal flowers making the valley a blissful abode. Autumn (October to December) is another great time when the tourists can experience treks, local festivals and unparalleled views of the mountain ranges.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Connecting various cities across India and abroad, Chennai International Airport offers various flights each day. This airport is a buzzing with tourists who travel through the southern parts of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu. Reaching airport from Chennai city is not difficult at all. The distance of 19 km between these stops can be covered easily with various means. First commuting option is the metro. Take a metro from Nehru Park to reach directly at the airport. The first metro runs at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM. The other options is a bus. Opt to ride in an AC bus or an interurbane bus that covers this route. If your heavy luggage is stopping you from taking these mediums, choose to travel by a prepaid taxi or a cab. The distance can be covered in 50 mins. You can also take an auto-rickshaw. Just keep a note that rickshaws might charge you 50% more during late hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-designed and structured airport. Domestic and International terminals of this airport has Travel Club lounges for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the duty free shops at the international terminal. Other than this, the entire airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. You can use ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange present at both terminals. At the international terminal, you can use the facility of luggage storage and lockers. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
South India comprises of many jewels and one such jewel is the beautiful city of Chennai. With its charming and vivid culture, it attracts lot of tourists every year. Its beauty is a treasure box of beaches, temples, historical monuments and much more. The city majorly has three seasons which are summer, winter and monsoon. For anyone planning to take a trip, the best time to visit Chennai would be during its winter months which begin in November and sail through February. The weather remains pleasant and the temperature observed falls between 19°C - 27°C. It is just the ideal time to do sightseeing and enjoy the local culture.
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A