Pakyong to Guwahati FlightsBook Pakyong to Guwahati flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2110. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Guwahati. On flights from PYG - GAU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Guwahati Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Pakyong to Guwahati?The first flight from Pakyong leaves at 11:15 from Pakyong Airport and arrives Guwahati Airport at 12:20.
- When is the last flight from Pakyong to reach Guwahati scheduled?The last flight from Pakyong leaves at 11:15 from Pakyong Airport and arrives Guwahati Airport at 12:20.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Pakyong and Guwahati in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Pakyong to Guwahati is 334 km. Approximately 1 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Pakyong to Guwahati take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Pakyong to Guwahati take approximately 01 Hours & 05 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Pakyong and Guwahati. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Pakyong-Guwahati flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Pakyong-Guwahati route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Pakyong to Guwahati route each day?1 flights fly on Pakyong to Guwahati route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Pakyong to Guwahati in the next 30 days?₹2110 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Pakyong to Guwahati in next 30 days. There are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Pakyong to Guwahati route weekly?1 flights fly on Pakyong to Guwahati route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Pakyong to Guwahati departs at 11:15 and arrives Guwahati at 12:20.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Pakyong to Guwahati for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Pakyong to Guwahati for today is ₹2110. So wait no more and fly to Guwahati airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Pakyong to Guwahati?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Pakyong to Guwahati with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Pakyong to Guwahati flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Guwahati flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Pakyong to Guwahati?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Pakyong to Guwahati flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Pakyong? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Pakyong, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Pakyong to Guwahati flight. Please help!It is possible to change Pakyong to Guwahati travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Pakyong to Guwahati Flight Fares
|Pakyong - Guwahati Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Pakyong to Guwahati Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
Marking a new milestone in India’s aviation map, the Pakyong airport of Sikkim is an engineering wonder situated at a height of 4500 feet. Around 30 km from the state capital, the airport is a boon for local people as well as domestic and foreign tourists. Passengers can access public jeeps or private taxis as per their convenience and requirement to arrive or exit the airport. From the city centre of Gangtok it takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes to the airport.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
The brand new Pakyong Airport is featured as a greenfield airport which was set up on unused land. The airport has a terminal building with capacity of 100 passengers and a parking space for 80 vehicles. The airport infrastructure boasts of an Air Traffic Control tower-cum-fire station. The airport has a 1700m long runway and 100m x 76m apron that can easily accommodate two ATR 72 aircrafts at a time.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
The mesmerizing beauty of the mountain kingdom of Sikkim with lush green landscapes, steep valleys, snow-clad mountains and pristine lakes has been luring travel bugs since ages. Though Sikkim is worth visiting all year round, the best time to visit Sikkim is from March to June and from September to December. While summer brings moderate climate and blooming rhododendrons, winter sees the entire region being enveloped in snow. Monsoon should particularly be avoided as the area is prone to landslides.
Top Routes from Pakyong
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
Located just about 27.8 km away from the main city centre, the airport of Guwahati: Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is a great airport. There are many great transport options available that one can easily opt for! One option is that you can travel by a AC bus. Board one from the area of Paltan Bazar. Timings of the AC buses are: 6:15 AM to 5 PM and it will not cost you more than Rs.130. The great news is that the bus takes 45 minutes to 1 hour. If you don’t wish to travel by a AC bus, you can walk for 5-7 minutes to reach Nepali Mandir. From that particular area you will easily get a share taxi which will cost you around Rs.120 to Rs.150. Even Ola and Uber are available for you in Guwahati now.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
Being one of the finest airports in the country, there are several services that one can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport. There are 4 immigration counters, 14 check-in counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. It also has 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates. The domestic terminal at Guwahati airport has the capacity of handling almost 500 passengers at peak hour, while the international terminal at the airport can handle up to 125 passengers at peak hour. A new terminal is scheduled to open in 2020. To book a pre-paid taxi you will get the counters at the arrival and also a counter for tourist information centre. Also, Baggage Trolleys, Wheelchair, Medical Aid, Lost and Found Baggage, Business Centre, Child Care Room, handicraft emporium, TR stall, Hindustan tea/coffee counter, cyber café, jewelry shop, tourist information centre and a Telephone Security hold area and also assistance to physically challenged passengers.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
The largest city of Assam, Guwahati is a top tourist destination that is beautiful in every season. The best time to visit Guwahati and enjoy a holiday in this city is between October and March, when the weather is mostly pleasant. Assam’s chief festival, Bihu is celebrated with much fervour on three different occasions in January, April and October. You can schedule your visit to coincide with these celebrations. Between April and June, the city experiences moderate summers and remains cooler than most parts of India. So, you can plan a summer holiday in Guwahati exploring its tea gardens, temples and wildlife sanctuaries.
Top Routes to Guwahati
Pakyong to Guwahati Flight Fare Calendar
- 16 Dec₹3740
- Pakyong to Guwahati by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3740
- 19 Dec₹2399
- Pakyong to Guwahati by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2399
- 20 Dec
- 22 Dec₹5640
- Pakyong to Guwahati by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5640
- 23 Dec₹5849
- Pakyong to Guwahati by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5849
- 24 Dec
- 25 Dec₹6840
- Pakyong to Guwahati by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6840
- 28 Dec₹5149
- Pakyong to Guwahati by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5149
- 30 Dec₹8049
- Pakyong to Guwahati by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8049
- 03 Jan₹5849
- Pakyong to Guwahati by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5849
- 04 Jan
- 05 Jan₹3849
- Pakyong to Guwahati by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3849
- 06 Jan
- 07 Jan
- 09 Jan
- 11 Jan
- 12 Jan
- 16 Jan
- 18 Jan
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org