Patna to Muscat FlightsBook Patna to Muscat flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹12402. Approximately 23 flights of different airlines fly between Patna and Muscat. On flights from PAT - MCT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Patna Muscat Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Patna and Muscat in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Patna to Muscat is 2686 km in a direct flight. Approximately 23 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Patna and Muscat?The cabin baggage limit on Patna to Muscat flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Patna to Muscat, how many flights fly on this route everyday?23 flights fly on Patna to Muscat route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Patna to Muscat in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹12402 would be the lowest airfare for a Patna to Muscat flight, in the next 30 days. There are 23 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Patna to Muscat, how many weekly flights fly on this route?23 weekly flights fly on Patna to Muscat route. The prices of these flights vary from Patna to Muscat. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Patna to Muscat for today?The cheapest fare from Patna to Muscat for today is ₹12402. The fare usually varies between Patna and Muscat.
- How to book tickets online from Patna to Muscat?Book tickets from Patna to Muscat via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Patna to Muscat flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Patna to Muscat flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Patna to Muscat flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Patna to Muscat flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Patna?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Patna is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Patna to Muscat flight?To change the travelling date for Patna to Muscat flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Patna to Muscat Flight Fares
|Patna - Muscat Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Patna to Muscat Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Patna Airport
The Patna Airport, also known as Jay Prakash Narayan Airport is the main airport for the state of Bihar. In accordance to the statistics, it is considered as the 22nd busiest airport of India. The central point of the city known as the Patna City Chowk and its distance from the Patna airport is 21 km. This distance can be covered by a car in 25 minutes. There are also other ways to travel to and fro the airport. Mithapur has the nearest bus stand from the airport. You can board a state bus from this point. Also, there is a railway station which is 5 km from the airport and joins all major heads. If you want a more convenient option, choose to travel by a pre-paid taxi or pre-paid auto.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Patna Airport serves thousands of passengers each day. To make the flying experience better for travellers, the airport has number of facilities. For example, there are luggage trolleys to help passengers move around their bags conveniently. In situations wherein passengers misplace or lose their bags, the airport has a lost and found counter as well. To treat your hunger pangs, the airport has various eating joints serving fresh food. Other than this, you will get all the basic things around like pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines and more. For shopping, there are no duty free shops. But there are other basic shopping outlets available.
Best Time To Visit Patna
Patna, one of the most beautiful cities of Bihar is home to several breathtaking architectural wonders. The most famous places in Patna are Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library. October, November, December, January, February and end of March are the best time to visit Patna. The summers in the city are hot and generally avoided by the tourists. For the winter season, the temperature ranges somewhere 12°C to 32°C. Visit the beautiful Patna during monsoons (starting from July, August, and September) as the city gets a good amount of rainfall.
How To Travel To Muscat Airport
To board a flight, it is necessary to reach airport on time. Muscat offers excellent transport services for all the visitors out there. Among the tourists visiting Muscat, the most popular choice of transport is to hire a taxi via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Oman National Transport Company has buses travels to the Muscat airport’s highway. These wonderful busses even goes to several major locations of Muscat. For special chauffeur services one can contact Oman Air also.
Facilities At Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport have great facilities like free Wi-Fi. All you need to do is register your mobile number and you will receive a code. The terminal buildings even have public pay phones. Also, ATMs (automated teller machines) with several currencies from across the world are available at Muscat Airport. This airport also has many 24 hours foreign exchange bureaus in several terminals. Looking for meet and greet services at Muscat airport? Contact +968-24518198 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are also duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers.
Best Time To Visit Muscat
A city of mesmerizing beauty, Muscat in the gulf country Oman, is a tourist-favourite destination. November to March are the most pleasant months in the city and therefore, the best time to visit Muscat. Summer is a scorchingly hot and humid season, and therefore, the months between April and October are not the ideal to visit the city. The airfares are, however, low and there are other off-season offers available, so you may want to go. All in all, winter is, without a doubt, the most ideal seasons to explore and discover hidden gems. It is best, however, to plan a trip during January, when the Muscat Festival is held.
Patna to Muscat Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Aug₹12402
- Patna to Muscat by Jet Airways Airline from INR 12402
- 23 Aug₹21368
- Patna to Muscat by Jet Airways Airline from INR 21368
- 24 Aug₹33605
- Patna to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 33605
- 25 Aug₹28962
- Patna to Muscat by Airline from INR 28962
- 26 Aug₹29438
- Patna to Muscat by Airline from INR 29438
- 27 Aug₹18852
- Patna to Muscat by Jet Airways Airline from INR 18852
- 28 Aug₹16478
- Patna to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 16478
- 29 Aug₹15891
- Patna to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 15891
- 30 Aug₹14112
- Patna to Muscat by Airline from INR 14112
- 31 Aug₹15891
- Patna to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 15891
- 01 Sep₹12006
- Patna to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 12006
- 02 Sep₹10494
- Patna to Muscat by Airline from INR 10494
- 03 Sep₹10538
- Patna to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 10538
- 05 Sep₹10521
- Patna to Muscat by Airline from INR 10521
- 07 Sep₹10358
- Patna to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 10358
- 08 Sep₹11488
- Patna to Muscat by Airline from INR 11488
- 09 Sep₹11120
- Patna to Muscat by Airline from INR 11120
- 11 Sep₹11298
- Patna to Muscat by Airline from INR 11298
- 14 SepIndiGo
- 15 Sep₹10643
- Patna to Muscat by Jet Airways Airline from INR 10643
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : email@example.com
Muscat Airport Details
Address not available