Phuket to Amritsar FlightsBook Phuket to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Amritsar. On flights from HKT - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Phuket and Amritsar in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Phuket to Amritsar is 3592 km. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Phuket-Amritsar flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Phuket-Amritsar route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Phuket to Amritsar route each day?7 flights fly on Phuket to Amritsar route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Phuket to Amritsar?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Phuket to Amritsar with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Phuket to Amritsar flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Amritsar flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Phuket to Amritsar?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Phuket to Amritsar flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Phuket? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Phuket, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Phuket to Amritsar flight. Please help!It is possible to change Phuket to Amritsar travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Located about 32 km from Phuket, Phuket International Airport (HKT) is the second largest international airport in the country. It attracts a large number of visitors from across the globe. The two terminals at the PIA caters to both domestic and international travellers. A number of transportation facilities make travelling to and from the Phuket airport convenient and hassle-free. Metered taxis, minivans and buses are also available at both the terminals. An airport Limousine can cost around 600 to 800 Baht whereas in minivans, it cost around 200 Bahts.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport (HKT) serves as a gateway to enter the beautiful country of Thailand. The airport welcomes a large number of passengers from all over the world and provides them with all high end services. Prominent airlines including IndiGo, SpiceJet, Air India and Air Asia provide their air services to and from this airport. Coral Executive Lounges, in both arrivals and departures, are the best places to relax and unwind after a tiring journey. A restaurant on the 3rd floor serves both Thai and international cuisine. Also, shopping facilities are available at this airport.
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
Celebrated by the title of Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar airport is the major airplane terminal with a runway of 12,001 ft. Factually, It is ranked 27th in terms of passenger traffic in India. The central point of the city which is the Amritsar City is 11 km away from the airport. It takes around 30 minutes to cover this stretch, if travelling by a taxi. There are no buses or trains which can connect these two points- airport and the main city. But you can always choose to travel by an auto-rickshaw that takes around 20 minutes to cover the stretch. If none of these options suit you, board a private taxi from the terminal building to travel to and fro from the airport.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Serving thousands of flyers each day, Amritsar Airport ensures a great travel experience. The airport has all basic facilities to make flying convenient. For the smooth transition of bags from one place to another, there are luggage trolleys. If a passenger wants to access the internet, there is free Wi-Fi for 30 minutes within the premises. The airport endows you with various services like pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines, etc. For some delicious food, there are number of eating joints at this airport. There is an option for duty free shopping here at the international terminal. You can also look around at various other basic shopping outlets present here.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
Home to Golden Temple, yummy parathas and many architectural wonders, Amritsar, one of the best cities in Punjab is undoubtedly the best place to visit in India. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are the most visited tourist places in Amritsar. The best time to visit Amritsar is from the months of November, December, January, February and March. Avoid summers in Amritsar which starts from April to June and the average temperature is 49°C. Amritsar experiences monsoon between the months of July to October. The temperature in Amritsar drops down to -4°C during the winter season.
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org