Phuket to Kolkata FlightsBook Phuket to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Kolkata. On flights from HKT - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Phuket and Kolkata in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Phuket to Kolkata is 1953 km in a direct flight. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Phuket and Kolkata?The cabin baggage limit on Phuket to Kolkata flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Phuket to Kolkata, how many flights fly on this route everyday?6 flights fly on Phuket to Kolkata route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Phuket to Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly on this route?6 weekly flights fly on Phuket to Kolkata route. The prices of these flights vary from Phuket to Kolkata. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Phuket to Kolkata?Book tickets from Phuket to Kolkata via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Kolkata flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Kolkata flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Phuket to Kolkata flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Phuket to Kolkata flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Phuket?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Phuket is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Phuket to Kolkata flight?To change the travelling date for Phuket to Kolkata flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is among the most important international airports connecting Thailand to major cities of the country and abroad. The airport has two terminals - Terminal 1 for domestic flights and Terminal 2 for international flights. The airport is located at a distance of approximately 32 km from the city centre and is easily accessible via various modes of transport. Metered taxis, local buses, Airport Limousine and minivans are considered to be the best way to reach the city from the airport or vice versa. Minivans charge around 200 Baht per person and carry up to 10 people in one trip.
Facilities at Phuket International Airport
A large number of amenities and services provided at the Phuket International Airport makes it one of the best airports in the world. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, business lounges, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some of the facilities available at this airport. With a plethora of duty free shops, the airport is an ideal place to spend time shopping. Also, the commuters can spend some leisure time at the in-house Coral Executive Lounges, located in both domestic and international terminal. From Thai cuisine to continental food, commuters can choose from the wide variety of food options available at the airport.
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Being one of the best airports in India, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is located just 17 km from the Kolkata city centre. So, if you are wondering as how you can travel to the airport, read about the following options. One option is that you travel by a bus to reach your destination. Like AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), AC-49A (Behala – Airport), VS1, VS2, and V1. One can even take an yellow taxi, readily available in all parts of Kolkata. Don’t forget there are Bharat Taxi, Mega cabs, Ola, Uber and Meru too. These cab service providers will take you to the airport in less time.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport houses many excellent services such as 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Wireless Internet is also available at this amazing airport (if you are up for a nominal charge). Call right now at +91 03325691011 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking to keep your items at the airport. Yes, now it is possible to keep luggages at the airport. It will cost you just about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. One can keep items for 30 days, superb right? So, what are you waiting for? Book a flight to the ‘city of joy’ right now if you want to experience brilliant services and more!
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famed as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is a leading metropolitan and was once the former capital of British India. This gorgeous city is situated on the eastern coast of India along the Hooghly River and is bestowed with a typical tropical climate. In similarity to many Indian states, Kolkata maps 3 major seasons through the year: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata is during its winters months that begin in October and go on till March. The weather is enjoyable; credits to the sprouting autumn which sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Keeping up with the weather, Kolkata should also be visited during the month of October to witness the city lit up like gold during Durga Puja. This festival should not missed if you are visiting during this time.
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com