Phuket to Mumbai FlightsBook Phuket to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹12263. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Mumbai. On flights from HKT - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Phuket to Mumbai, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Phuket to Mumbai, the aerial distance covered is 3021 km. There are a total number of 6 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Phuket to Mumbai flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Phuket to Mumbai everyday?There are 6 flights that fly from Phuket to Mumbai everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Phuket to Mumbai in the next 30 days?₹12263 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Phuket to Mumbai in the next 30 days. Book from 6 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Phuket to Mumbai weekly?There are 6 flights that fly from Phuket to Mumbai weekly. Reach Mumbai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹12263.
- What is cheapest fare to Mumbai from Phuket today?The cheapest fare from Phuket to Mumbai is ₹12263. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Mumbai right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Phuket to Mumbai, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Phuket to Mumbai flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Phuket to Mumbai flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Mumbai flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Mumbai.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Phuket to Mumbai flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Phuket to Mumbai flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Phuket?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Phuket or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Phuket to Mumbai flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Phuket to Mumbai flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Phuket to Mumbai Flight Fares
|Phuket - Mumbai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Phuket to Mumbai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Phuket International Airport
Thailand, famous for its vibrant nightlife, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. The two most important airports of the country Suvarnabhumi International Airport and Phuket International Airport serve as a gateway for tourists coming to this beautiful island country. A wide network of public transport makes the commute easier and convenient. Metered taxi services are easily available from outside the airport. Fares for phuket city will cost something between 600 to 900 Baht. Commuters will also have to pay extra 100 Baht as airport service charge. Though, Minivans are the most reasonable way to commute.
Facilities Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport (HKT) serves as a gateway to enter the beautiful country of Thailand. The airport welcomes a large number of passengers from all over the world and provides them with all high end services. Prominent airlines including IndiGo, SpiceJet, Air India and Air Asia provide their air services to and from this airport. Coral Executive Lounges, in both arrivals and departures, are the best places to relax and unwind after a tiring journey. A restaurant on the 3rd floor serves both Thai and international cuisine. Also, shopping facilities are available at this airport.
How To Travel At Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, ranked world’s best airport regarding airport service quality, is the main airport serving the city of Mumbai. The airport has two terminals, one for the international flights and one for the domestic ones. Both the terminals are located at a distance of 5 km from each other and are well-connected through taxis. As the Mumbai airport is located just 12 km from the city centre commuting is not a task. You can take prepaid or postpaid taxis or can commute via trains. The nearest railway station is Vile Parle(East) from domestic terminal and Andheri (East) from international terminal. There are no direct bus services from the airport to the city centre, however there are some buses that connect the airport to the railway station.
Facilities At Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to more than 950 flights per day. 24*7 information desks are available at both the terminals of the airport to ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Smoking zones, left luggage counters, special assistance, baggage trolleys, play zone and lounge facilities are available at the airport. For those driving their own car, valet parking facility is also provided at the airport. If you are at Terminal 2 arrivals, you will find famous eateries like Starbucks, Cafe Coffee Day, Street Foods and Nasshto.
Best Time To Visit Mumbai
Formerly known as Bombay, Mumbai is the largest city in the country and is home to India’s most famous film industry. Also, the city is home to the Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi. Every year, thousands of tourists flock to this destination from across the globe. Whether monsoons or summers, nothing can kill the spirit of this dynamic city. To avoid scorching summers, the best time to visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
Phuket to Mumbai Flight Fare Calendar
Phuket Airport Details
Address not available
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com