Phuket to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Phuket to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Phuket and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from HKT - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Phuket Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Phuket and Vishakhapatnam in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Phuket to Vishakhapatnam is 1972 km in a direct flight. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Phuket and Vishakhapatnam?The cabin baggage limit on Phuket to Vishakhapatnam flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Phuket to Vishakhapatnam, how many flights fly on this route everyday?8 flights fly on Phuket to Vishakhapatnam route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Phuket to Vishakhapatnam, how many weekly flights fly on this route?8 weekly flights fly on Phuket to Vishakhapatnam route. The prices of these flights vary from Phuket to Vishakhapatnam. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Phuket to Vishakhapatnam?Book tickets from Phuket to Vishakhapatnam via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Vishakhapatnam flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Phuket to Vishakhapatnam flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Phuket to Vishakhapatnam flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Phuket to Vishakhapatnam flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Phuket?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Phuket is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Phuket to Vishakhapatnam flight?To change the travelling date for Phuket to Vishakhapatnam flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is the second busiest airport in the country. The airport connects the city of Phuket with a number of domestic and international destinations. Many car rentals, mini vans and buses provide services at both terminals of the airport. Located at a strategic location, just 32 km from the city centre, airport can easily be accessed from any part of the city. Metered taxis and minivans can be found at every corner of the city for the transfer to and from the airport. Taxis are available outside the domestic gate or at the ground floor of the international terminal. Taxis charges might vary from 600 Baht to 1000 Baht, depending on the availability.
Facilities Phuket International Airport
Thailand is one of the fastest growing countries in terms of tourism. Phuket International Airport connects Thailand with all the major countries across the globe. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, business lounges, prayer rooms, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some of the common facilities available at this airport. With around 4 duty free shops, the airport is an ideal place to indulge in guilt free shopping. Commuters can also spend some leisure time at the in-house lounges located at both domestic and international terminal. A left luggage facility is also provided in the domestic arrival hall.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport (IATA Code: VTZ), is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a cab, opt for a APSRTC bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the state-owned bus, then you can board the 10A from Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex) to reach the airport. Note that the buses run only between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and app-based like Ola/Uber) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport, has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Prepaid Taxi Stalls, Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international deck of the airport (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
With an astonishing blend of industries and picturesque beauty, the city of Visakhapatnam is truly an authentic haven for people who love to have fun and also seek adventure. Its beauty stretches across its lakes, beautiful beaches, hilly caves and much more. The city has a lot to give away in terms of its landscape. The city sees three seasons in a year: Monsoon, Winter and Summer. The best time to visit Visakhapatnam out of these seasons would be the winter season. This season starts in October and ends in March. These months witness a temperature ranging from 15°C - 30°C. You will be offered pleasant weather during this time with a relief from the heat. Visit this city and enjoy your time sightseeing.
Phuket Airport Details
Address not available
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Address not available