Pune to Doha FlightsBook Pune to Doha flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Pune and Doha. On flights from PNQ - DOH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pune Doha Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Pune to Doha, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Pune to Doha, the aerial distance covered is 2418 km. There are a total number of 9 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Pune to Doha flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Pune to Doha everyday?There are 9 flights that fly from Pune to Doha everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Pune to Doha, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Pune to Doha flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Pune to Doha flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Pune to Doha flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Doha.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Pune to Doha flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Pune to Doha flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Pune?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Pune or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Pune to Doha flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Pune to Doha flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Pune Airport
Pune is the business and education hub of Maharashtra. There are several places to visit in this great city. If you are looking for a way to reach the beautiful Lohegaon Airport or Pune Airport then opt for services such as taxi, auto rickshaw, bus, or rent a car. For a hassle-free trip to the airport do download one of the apps such as Meru, Ola, Uber. By downloading the app you can easily book a cab to reach the airport. Even Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML) has great bus services which you can opt for. They provide AC buses at an interval of about 30 minutes between Pune Station and Pune Airport.
Facilities at Pune Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Lohegaon Airport like there is wheelchair access for those people with reduced mobility. The airport even has First Aid service and Medical Assistance rooms. For an easier way to transport inside the airport, it offers luggage trolleys. Also, there are lounges for those people looking for some relaxation and resting while waiting for the flight. Even it provides a luggage wrapping service for bags having breakable items.
Best Time to Visit Pune
Situated in the western state of Maharashtra, Pune is at an altitude of around 559 m above sea level. It is the 8th largest city of India and also one of the major IT hubs of the country. It is a carefully, well-executed built-up city with efficient urban planning. Pune showcases three major seasons namely Winters, Summers and Monsoon, just like other regions of the country. If you wish to plan, the Best Time to Visit Pune would be from October to February. It is pleasant, little chilly and sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. The highest temperature in these months would be 28 degree while the lowest is around 20 degree.
How to Travel to & from Doha Airport
Hamad International Airport is the fifth best airport in the world. Located in the capital city of Qatar, Doha, it is a bustling portal for flyers. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 4 km. One can board one of the five buses that are connected to various parts of the city. The travel through these buses are only possible with a rechargeable smart card available at the airport information desk. Other than buses you can find number of taxis for this route. You can book a taxi from the taxi pavillion from outside the airport. For renting a car, you can visit the Ground Transportation Centre and pick a ride of your choice. For an ultimate experience, you can also opt for a chauffeur-driven limousines available at the airport.
Facilities at Doha Airport
Airside of Doha airport has two lounges; Al Maha Transit Lounge and Oryx Lounge. You can avail this facility through single visit passes, lounge memberships and pay-per-use. Both the terminals have currency exchange counters. You can also buy yourself something at the various shops throughout the airport. The merchandise include souvenirs, books, jewellery, gifts, etc. Duty free shopping is also available at the Arrivals section. The airport also has an art museum. There are various other facilities at this airport like luggage trolleys, medical services, free Wi-Fi, banking services and mobile charging points.
Best Time to Visit Doha
The most populous and the capital city of the State of Qatar, Doha is situated in the east of the country on the coast of the Persian Gulf. It is the fastest growing city in Qatar and comprises of more than 50% of the nation’s population in itself and its surrounding suburbs. Winters (November-April) are the best time to visit Doha as the weather is tranquil and enjoyable, making it a great time to relish the sights of the city. During this time of the year, the maximum temperature rises up to 25 degree Celsius and the minimum falls to 14 degree Celsius. The months from May to September should be avoided for any travel scene as it is quite hot, humid and dry.
Pune Airport Details
Name : Pune Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave,Pune Airport, Lohegaon,Pune-411032 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-20-26683232
Email : email@example.com
Doha Airport Details
Name : Hamad International Airport
Address : P.O Box 24659. Doha, Qatar. Qatar
Phone : NA
Email : NA