Ranchi to Riyadh FlightsBook Ranchi to Riyadh flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Ranchi and Riyadh. On flights from IXR - RUH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Ranchi Riyadh Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Ranchi and Riyadh in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Ranchi to Riyadh is 3906 km in a direct flight. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Ranchi and Riyadh?The cabin baggage limit on Ranchi to Riyadh flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Ranchi to Riyadh, how many flights fly on this route everyday?5 flights fly on Ranchi to Riyadh route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Ranchi to Riyadh, how many weekly flights fly on this route?5 weekly flights fly on Ranchi to Riyadh route. The prices of these flights vary from Ranchi to Riyadh. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Ranchi to Riyadh?Book tickets from Ranchi to Riyadh via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Riyadh flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Ranchi to Riyadh flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Ranchi to Riyadh flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Ranchi to Riyadh flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Ranchi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Ranchi is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Ranchi to Riyadh flight?To change the travelling date for Ranchi to Riyadh flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Ranchi Airport
Ranked as the 27th busiest airport in the country, Birsa Munda Airport is located in the Hinoo locality about 7 km from the city centre of Ranchi. The airport has witnessed immense growth in the past 3 years. The airport has a single domestic terminal with a capacity of about 125 arrivals and departures. For local travel from the airport, taxis, auto rickshaws and cycle rickshaws are easily available. The airport operator provides regular bus services to nearby places like Bokaro, Jamshedpur etc. Travelling to the airport from any part of the city is cheap and convenient.
Facilities At Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport primarily serves the city of Ranchi. It is situated at a distance of approximately 7 km from the city centre. It is a domestic airport and operates only from one terminal. Facilities to ensure a comfortable time to travellers are available at this airport. ATMs, luggage trolleys and wheelchair assistance are some of the other services provided at this airport. Travel helpdesk at the airport solves all the travel related queries of the commuters. Shopping outlets and restaurants are also available at the airport. You can drive your own car or take a cab to reach this airport.
Best Time To Visit Ranchi
The erstwhile ‘Summer Capital of Bihar’, Ranchi is now the capital of the state of Jharkhand. Except for summer, i.e the months of April and June, every other season in the city is enjoyable. The best time to visit Ranchi is between November and March, so make sure to plan your holidays during this time and enjoy every minute of your stay. Winter is chilly; ensure that you carry your warmest clothes so as to be comfortable on your outings and sightseeing sprees. Between July and September are the monsoon months, when the average temperature is 12 degree celsius.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
Touring your way through Saudi will definitely be an adventure if you’re the free spirited kind. There will be rules and regulations that one may have to follow according to the country standards, but that may not not pose a problem if you’re in Riyadh. The hobbies you can invest in while at stay are many. If one is planning a visit to the capital, the best time to visit Riyadh and indulge in these recreational activities would be during the last quarter of the year since the weather conditions are much better. Summers are dry and scorching with temperatures reaching a maximum of 52 degrees. The nights are expected to be much cooler and enjoyable due to the drop in temperatures. Winter season provides for the best time to travel around the place.
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : email@example.com
Riyadh Airport Details
Address not available