Sharjah to Mumbai FlightsBook Sharjah to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5648. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Sharjah and Mumbai. On flights from SHJ - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Sharjah Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Sharjah to Mumbai flight leave from Sharjah airport?The first flight from Sharjah departs at 02:25 from Sharjah Airport and reaches Mumbai Airport at 06:55.
- At what time does the last Sharjah to Mumbai flight depart from Sharjah airport?The last Sharjah to Mumbai flight departs at 23:25 from Sharjah Airport and reaches Mumbai Airport at 04:55.
- On a direct flight from Sharjah to Mumbai, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Sharjah to Mumbai, the aerial distance covered is 1928 km. There are a total number of 3 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Sharjah to Mumbai flight?The journey time for a Sharjah to Mumbai flight on a direct flight is 03 Hours & 00 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Sharjah and Mumbai.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Sharjah to Mumbai flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Sharjah to Mumbai everyday?There are 3 flights that fly from Sharjah to Mumbai everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Sharjah to Mumbai in the next 30 days?₹5648 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Sharjah to Mumbai in the next 30 days. Book from 3 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Sharjah to Mumbai weekly?There are 3 flights that fly from Sharjah to Mumbai weekly. Reach Mumbai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹5648.
- What is cheapest fare to Mumbai from Sharjah today?The cheapest fare from Sharjah to Mumbai is ₹5648. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Mumbai right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Sharjah to Mumbai, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Sharjah to Mumbai flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Sharjah to Mumbai flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Sharjah to Mumbai flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Mumbai.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Sharjah to Mumbai flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Sharjah to Mumbai flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Sharjah?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Sharjah or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Sharjah to Mumbai flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Sharjah to Mumbai flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Sharjah to Mumbai Flight Fares
|Sharjah - Mumbai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Sharjah to Mumbai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Sharjah Airport
Sharjah is the third largest city in the United Arab Emirates. It is located next to Dubai and is known for its rich historic background. Interesting artifacts and restored traditional houses can be spotted at every corner of the city. The city is primarily served by Sharjah International Airport, located at a distance of around 13 km from Sharjah city centre. Public transport and airport transfers are available for the commute to any part of the city. Airport taxis offer passengers 24*7 transportation facility from the airport. These are metered taxis so passengers don’t have to worry about being overcharged. Buses and air-conditioned coaches are also available for the commute.
Facilities At Sharjah International Airport
Located at a distance of 19 km from the Dubai International Airport, Sharjah International Airport ia an important airport in UAE. There is one terminal in the airport that caters to both domestic and international flights. Handling a large number of passengers everyday, Sharjah airport is home to all modern day facilities. From rejuvenating in an high-end lounge to enjoying duty free shopping, there is a lot to do at this airport. Other than that, there are specialised medical rooms for the convenience of the commuters. Those travelling for business purposes can use the fully-equipped business center and secretarial service provided with internet facility, fax machines and photocopy.
Best Time To Visit Sharjah
Sharjah, a great city in the United Arab Emirates is a very good place for a splendid vacation. The best places to explore in Sharjah are Sharjah Arts Museum, Central Market, Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilisation, Al Noor Island, Sharjah Maritime Museum, Souk Area, Sharjah Archaeology Museum, Sharjah Heritage Area, Kalba, Al Qasba, Khor Fakkan and Bait Sheikh Saeed bin Hamad al Qasimi. October, November, December, January, February, March and April are the best time to visit Sharjah. Summers (May, June, July, August and September) are very humid in Sharjah and the temperature rises somewhere between 38°C - 40°C. For winters, Sharjah’s temperature varies somewhere 22°C to 24°C.
How To Travel At Mumbai Airport
One of the busiest airports in the country, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport maintains good connectivity with all parts of the Mumbai city. The airport handles approximately 403 flights and 36,000 passengers on a daily basis. With two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, Mumbai airport caters to both domestic and international flights. For transfer between the terminals, which are located at a distance of 5 km from each other, Sedans and SUVs are available at a price of about Rs.245 and Rs.700 respectively. Mumbai airport is located at a strategic location just 12 km from the city centre. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available for the commute. Nearest railway station from domestic terminal is the Vile Parle (East) and from international terminal is the Andheri (East). Buses are available for the commute from the railway station to the airport or vice versa.
Facilities At Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to more than 950 flights per day. 24*7 information desks are available at both the terminals of the airport to ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Smoking zones, left luggage counters, special assistance, baggage trolleys, play zone and lounge facilities are available at the airport. For those driving their own car, valet parking facility is also provided at the airport. If you are at Terminal 2 arrivals, you will find famous eateries like Starbucks, Cafe Coffee Day, Street Foods and Nasshto.
Best Time To Visit Mumbai
Formerly known as Bombay, Mumbai is the largest city in the country and is home to India’s most famous film industry. Also, the city is home to the Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi. Every year, thousands of tourists flock to this destination from across the globe. Whether monsoons or summers, nothing can kill the spirit of this dynamic city. To avoid scorching summers, the best time to visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
Sharjah to Mumbai Flight Fare Calendar
Sharjah Airport Details
Address not available
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org