Shirdi to Jaipur FlightsBook Shirdi to Jaipur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Jaipur. On flights from SAG - JAI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Jaipur Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Shirdi and Jaipur in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Shirdi to Jaipur is 806 km. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Shirdi-Jaipur flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Shirdi-Jaipur route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Shirdi to Jaipur route each day?7 flights fly on Shirdi to Jaipur route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Shirdi to Jaipur?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Shirdi to Jaipur with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Shirdi to Jaipur flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Jaipur flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Shirdi to Jaipur?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Shirdi to Jaipur flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Shirdi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Shirdi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Shirdi to Jaipur flight. Please help!It is possible to change Shirdi to Jaipur travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Airport, inaugurated in the year 2017, is easily accessible from different parts of Shirdi city. The airport is located in Kakdi Village, almost 14 km away from the city centre. You can either hire a cab, opt for the state-owned bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board from its pre-designated stops. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and app-based like Uber) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. Make a note that Ola cab has not started operating in Shirdi.
Facilities at Shirdi Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Car Rentals and much more, Shirdi Domestic Airport is undoubtedly one of the finest airports in Maharashtra. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. At the airport, you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of clothes, bags, books, chocolates and more.
Best Time to Visit Shirdi
The small Indian town of Shirdi is visited by tourists all over the year. The ardent followers of the famous 19th century saint “Sai Baba” spare no chance to visit and offer prayers to their deity. If you are one of them, or someone who is seeking solace and peace, Shirdi could be the next destination for you. The place now has its own Railway station and Airport, so reaching here is a piece of cake. There are numerous budget hotels around the place and commuting is also very easy with buses and autos available at almost all times. You can visit the place throughout the year but the best time to visit Shirdi will be in the months of December and February as winters make the climate very pleasant here and thermal stats are also in favor with temperature going down till 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
How to Travel to & from Jaipur Airport
Jaipur International Airport is the primary airport serving the city of Jaipur. This airport is ranked as the 11th busiest airport in the country on the basis of daily scheduled flight operations. It encompasses one terminal, which operates both domestic and international flights. Located near a suburb called Sanganer, this airport is approximately 15 minutes driving distance from the city centre. Wide network of public transport make the airport easily accessible from every part of the city. Private car rentals, radio taxis and cabs provide easy transportation from the airport to the Jaipur city.
Facilities at Jaipur Airport
Jaipur International Airport, located 13 km from the city centre, is the main airport serving the city of Jaipur. As Jaipur is a prominent tourist attraction and flocked by hundreds of tourists from across the globe, airport here is equipped with all modern day amenities. Some of the facilities provided at this airport are wheelchair assistance, luggage trolleys, tourist information counter, travel desk and ATMs. There are many shopping options in Jaipur Airport where commuters can indulge in shopping and buy variety of products at good rates. Other than that, airport also has several cafes and restaurants offering lip-smacking food.
Best Time to Visit Jaipur
Often referred as the ‘Pink City’, Jaipur is undoubtedly the largest city of Rajasthan. From colourful bazaars, grand palaces, to delicious Rajasthani cuisine, Jaipur is loaded with attractive things. Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Jaipur. October, November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Jaipur. Summers starts from April till June when the temperature rises to 44°C - 45°C. One should avoid a trip to Jaipur during these months. Monsoon hits the pink city during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Jaipur is somewhere 4°C.
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org