Shirdi to Srinagar FlightsBook Shirdi to Srinagar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Shirdi and Srinagar. On flights from SAG - SXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Shirdi Srinagar Flights - FAQs
- How far is Shirdi to Srinagar by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Shirdi to Srinagar is approximately 1592 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Shirdi Airport to Srinagar Airport is about 10 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Shirdi to Srinagar.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Srinagar from Shirdi, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Shirdi to Srinagar, there are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Srinagar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Shirdi to Srinagar?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Shirdi to Srinagar with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Shirdi to Srinagar flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Shirdi to Srinagar flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Shirdi to Srinagar flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Shirdi to Srinagar flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Shirdi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Shirdi is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Shirdi to Srinagar)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Shirdi to Srinagar flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Shirdi Airport
Located in Kakdi Village, almost 14 km away from the city centre, Shirdi Domestic Airport You can either hire a cab, opt for the state-owned bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board from its pre-designated stops. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and app-based like Uber) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. Make a note that Ola cab has not started operating in Shirdi.
Facilities at Shirdi Airport
Serving the city with domestic flights, Shirdi Airport (IATA: SAG) in Shirdi provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available outside the terminal building. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of the terminal. Souvenir shops, book stalls and more are available throughout the airport. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. Free trolley service, lost and found baggage counters, VIP baggage service area and x-ray scanners are also available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Shirdi
If you are in a mood for family getaway and are confused about where to head, Shirdi could be the place you can count in as an option. The perfect amalgamation of devotion and serenity, this is one of India’s most visited religious shrines. With a lot of people visiting this place round the year, you can find your solace here in winters. This is the best time to visit Shirdi. The months from December till February are calm and cool with temperatures ranging from 8 degrees to 29 degrees. Pack your bags now and set out to seek the blessings of “Sai Baba” here.
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Srinagar. So, to reach Srinagar International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist/private taxi or an auto rickshaw. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the bus operated by JKSRTC which runs from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Uber and Ola cab services do not operate in this region.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at Srinagar International Airport like Wi-Fi, ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and currency exchange stores. Information Counter is located at both the domestic and the international arrival terminals. Urgent and emergency medical care is available at all times. There are many shops which sell leather goods, shoes, and local handicrafts, although there is no duty-free store in any terminal. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Free inter-terminal shuttle services are available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
Home to the world-famous Dal Lake, Srinagar, the capital city of Jammu & Kashmir experiences mild summers and freezing winters. The Best Time to Visit Srinagar is during the summer months, i.e. between April and October. By April, snow begins to melt in the lower regions and the weather during these months is perfectly pleasant for sightseeing and other activities. If you go in the winter months, i.e, between November and March, remember to pack your warmest woollens as temperatures can drop down to 0 degree celsius in the peak months of winter. It is the ideal season to enjoy skiing, snowboarding and other sports
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org