Srinagar to Chennai FlightsBook Srinagar to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4351. Approximately 71 flights of different airlines fly between Srinagar and Chennai. On flights from SXR - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Srinagar Chennai Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Srinagar to Chennai through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Srinagar and Chennai is 2398 km. There are about 71 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Srinagar to Chennai flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Srinagar to Chennai flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Chennai, how many flights fly to this destination from Srinagar everyday?To reach Chennai, there are 71 flights that fly to this destination from Srinagar everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Srinagar to Chennai, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Srinagar to Chennai in the next 30 days, ₹4351 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 71 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Chennai, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Srinagar?To reach Chennai, there are 71 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Srinagar. The price ranges from Srinagar to Chennai. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Srinagar to Chennai today?The cheapest fare from Srinagar to Chennai for today is ₹4351. Chennai is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Srinagar to Chennai through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Srinagar to Chennai. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Chennai flights?The check-in baggage limit for Srinagar to Chennai flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Chennai airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Srinagar to Chennai flights?For Srinagar to Chennai flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Srinagar?If you are flying from Srinagar, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Srinagar to Chennai flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Srinagar to Chennai flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Srinagar to Chennai Flight Fares
|Srinagar - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Srinagar to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport is located in one of the most beautiful cities in India - Srinagar. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. These are the most convenient modes of commute than the state-owned JKSRTC buses as they are not always regular. One can board the bus from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre) in Srinagar to get to the airport. Private taxis and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Home to services such as ATMs, Currency Exchange kiosks, Car Rentals and much more, Srinagar International Airport is undoubtedly one of the best airports in India. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those who cannot do without the internet, the airport provides 30-minute free use of its superfast Wi-Fi. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
The Best Time to Visit Srinagar is from April to October. The temperature ranges between 10 and 25 degree celsius, making it a great time to enjoy shikara rides on the Dal Lake and tour various gardens. You can also go to the world-renowned Tulip Festival, which is held during the first two weeks of April, if you plan your trip during this time. In winter, you can partake in adventure sports like skiing and snowboarding. Remember that the temperatures are way below 0 between November and March with heavy snowfall, so carry warm clothes and enjoy this ‘winter wonderland’.
Top Routes from Srinagar
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport connects various cities of India making it easier to travellers roaming through the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. The airport is situated approximately 19 km from the city centre and there are various way one can access the airport with ease and comfort. You can board the first metro at 5.54 AM at Nehru Park to reach the airport. The last metro departs at 10.54 PM. Other than metro, one can also take a bus ride to reach the airport. With number of AC and interurban trains, the journey through this stretch is quite comfortable. If you are loaded with luggage, opt for a taxi ride. Book a pre-paid taxi or an Ola or Uber to cover this distance in 50 mins. You can also cover this distance by taking an auto-rickshaw. They might charge more during the night time as compared to the day travel.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-equipped airport that provides passengers with various facilities. For the comfort of the flyers, the airport has Travel Club lounges that are available at both international and domestic terminals. If you want to rest for a while or pass your time, use these lounges with either single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. If you want to shop before your flight, you can choose to buy stuff at the duty free shop at international terminal. Other than this, there are various shops across the airport which sell merchandise like like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For the convenience of the flyers, both the terminals of the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange. Luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings is available at the international terminal. There are medical services, mobile charging, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, child care room, etc. as well.
Best time to visit Chennai
One of the most beautiful and culturally sound part of South India is Chennai. It witnesses a lot of tourists all year around, thanks to its natural beauty, the historical treasures, temples and cuisine. The city is bestowed with three major seasons; monsoon, winter and summer. One of the best time to visit Chennai is during its winter months (from November to February) when the heat waves are subtle and sightseeing is easy and comfortable. The temperature during this time of the year is around 27°C during daytime and 19°C or less during the night. You can visit the temples during and historic sites during the daytime and enjoy a walk on the beach in the night.
Top Routes to Chennai
Srinagar to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 23 Jan₹9348
- Srinagar to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 9348
- 24 Jan₹9348
- Srinagar to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 9348
- 25 Jan₹9978
- Srinagar to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 9978
- 26 Jan₹12343
- Srinagar to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 12343
- 27 Jan₹13205
- Srinagar to Chennai by Air India Airline from INR 13205
- 28 Jan₹9244
- Srinagar to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 9244
- 29 Jan₹10505
- Srinagar to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 10505
- 30 Jan₹8092
- Srinagar to Chennai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 8092
- 31 Jan₹7994
- Srinagar to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7994
- 01 Feb₹8692
- Srinagar to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 8692
- 02 Feb₹7822
- Srinagar to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7822
- 03 Feb₹8197
- Srinagar to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8197
- 04 Feb₹7302
- Srinagar to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7302
- 05 Feb₹7351
- Srinagar to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7351
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb
- 08 Feb
- 09 Feb
- 10 Feb₹6516
- Srinagar to Chennai by Airline from INR 6516
- 11 Feb₹6061
- Srinagar to Chennai by Vistara Airline from INR 6061
- 12 Feb₹6646
- Srinagar to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6646
- 13 FebVistara
- 14 Feb₹6078
- Srinagar to Chennai by Vistara Airline from INR 6078
- 15 Feb₹6508
- Srinagar to Chennai by Airline from INR 6508
- 16 Feb₹6371
- Srinagar to Chennai by Vistara Airline from INR 6371
- 18 Feb
- 19 Feb
- 20 FebVistara
- 21 Feb₹5599
- Srinagar to Chennai by Airline from INR 5599
- 22 Feb₹6278
- Srinagar to Chennai by Airline from INR 6278
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Srinagar International Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Top Routes To Chennai
Top Routes From Srinagar
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan