Bangkok to Colombo FlightsBook Bangkok to Colombo flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 14 flights of different airlines fly between Bangkok and Colombo. On flights from BKK - CMB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bangkok Colombo Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Bangkok to Colombo?The first flight from Bangkok to Colombo departs at 09:00 and arrives Colombo at 11:00.
- When is the last flight from Bangkok to Colombo?The last flight from Bangkok’s departs at 22:00 and arrives Colombo at 00:00.
- What will be the aerial distance between Bangkok and Colombo in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bangkok to Colombo is 2389 km in a direct flight. Approximately 14 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bangkok and Colombo?The cabin baggage limit on Bangkok to Colombo flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Bangkok to Colombo flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.7 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Bangkok to Colombo flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Bangkok to Colombo. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Bangkok to Colombo, how many flights fly on this route everyday?14 flights fly on Bangkok to Colombo route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Bangkok to Colombo, how many weekly flights fly on this route?14 weekly flights fly on Bangkok to Colombo route. The prices of these flights vary from Bangkok to Colombo. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Bangkok to Colombo?Book tickets from Bangkok to Colombo via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Colombo flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Colombo flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bangkok to Colombo flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bangkok to Colombo flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bangkok?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bangkok is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bangkok to Colombo flight?To change the travelling date for Bangkok to Colombo flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is a centrally located airport serving the city of Bangkok and nearby regions. To travel to the main city from the airport, public vans, airport taxis, buses, airport train and private vans are easily available. Public vans are available at gate number 1 and 8 of Arrival Terminal, which are situated at first floor. These vans are available at the airport from 5 AM to 10 PM. Other than this, passengers can opt for Airport taxis, which are available at gate 4 and gate 7. If travelling in a group of 5 to 8 people, booking a minibus is also a good idea. Service counter is located on the second floor, near Baggage Claim area.
Facilities at Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi Airport is the main international airport connecting Thailand with all the other parts of the world. The entire airport is designed keeping in mind the convenience of the commuters. At the Departure, there are approximately 460 check-in counters and 60 passport control counters and at the arrivals there are around 83 passport control counters. The airport has a large baggage handling capacity of over 9,000 bags and hour. Thai food restaurants, Duty Free shops, WiFi, Children's Play Zone, internet café, waiting areas, ATMs, pay internet booth, roomy waiting lounges and VIP lounges ensure a wonderful travel experience.
Best Time to Visit Bangkok
Thailand, home to some of the most beautiful and serene beaches of the world, is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. Bangkok, the capital of this kingdom, is one of the most popular destinations. From enjoying a tuk tuk ride in the bustling chinatown to taking a boat ride through the floating markets, there is a lot to explore in this mesmerising city. Bangkok experiences a tropical climate, which makes it hot and humid throughout the year. However the best time to visit Bangkok will be between the months of November and February. During these months, the humidity levels are the lowest and the weather is also pleasant.
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
An heady mix of mesmerising landscapes, British colonial heritage and friendly locals, Sri Lanka is one of the most stunning countries in the world. Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country and witnesses a huge influx of commuters all year round. To ensure easy transportation, taxis, minibuses and express buses are available outside the airport. Other than Colombo, taxis are also available to travel to Negombo, Dambulla and other nearby places. The Sri Lanka Transport Board runs a wide network of buses throughout Sri Lanka.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country of Sri Lanka. Some of the basic facilities that are available at this airport are Wi-Fi, Children’s Care Rooms, ATMs, medical care centre, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange. There are a number of restaurants serving local and international cuisine, located in departure and transit lounge where travellers can savour mouth-watering delicacies. Also, a number of duty free shops can be spotted at the arrival and departure terminal.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
Commonly referred to as the Teardrop of India or the Pearl of Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is among the most loved tourist destinations in Asia. With tea plantations across the nation, It is one of the largest tea producers and exporters in the world. For tea lovers, Ceylon Tea Museum in Kandy is a must visit. Colombo is among the most loved destinations in the country. From the months of March to May, the city remains hot and is not the ideal time to visit. The winter season and northeast monsoon starts from November and continues till February. It is considered to be the best time to visit Colombo.
Bangkok Airport Details
Name : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address : 999 swine 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA