Bangkok to Muscat FlightsBook Bangkok to Muscat flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Bangkok and Muscat. On flights from BKK - MCT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bangkok Muscat Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Bangkok departs for Muscat?The first flight from Bangkok to Muscat is at 09:10. The flight arrives at the destination at 12:00.
- When is the last flight from Bangkok to Muscat?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Bangkok - Muscat route. The last flight leaves at 20:10 and arrives in Muscat at 23:00.
- To travel from Bangkok to Muscat through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bangkok and Muscat is 4539 km. There are about 9 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Bangkok to Muscat flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Bangkok to Muscat air journey is 05 Hours & 50 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Bangkok and Muscat.
- On a Bangkok to Muscat flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bangkok to Muscat flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Muscat, how many flights fly to this destination from Bangkok everyday?To reach Muscat, there are 9 flights that fly to this destination from Bangkok everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Muscat, which airlines fly to this destination from Bangkok?To reach Muscat, there are 3 airlines that have flights to this destination from Bangkok. Bangkok to Muscat route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Muscat, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bangkok?To reach Muscat, there are 9 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bangkok. The price ranges from Bangkok to Muscat. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Bangkok to Muscat through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bangkok to Muscat. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Muscat flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Muscat flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Muscat airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bangkok to Muscat flights?For Bangkok to Muscat flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bangkok?If you are flying from Bangkok, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bangkok to Muscat flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bangkok to Muscat flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How To Travel To Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is among the most beautiful airports in the world. Getting a flight to and from Bangkok is easy as a lot of airlines provide their air services from this airport. Some of the most popular airlines are IndiGo, SpiceJet, Air India, Air Asia and Bangkok Airways. On arrival at this airport, prepaid/postpaid taxis, buses and sharing cabs are easily available. Also, buses for every corner of the station can be found at very reasonable rates. The airport rail operates from B1 floor of the airport and leaves in every 15 minutes.
Facilities At Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is located at a distance of about 30 km from Bangkok’s city centre. The airport encompasses all modern day facilities to ensure a comfortable travel experience to its guests. From high-end lounges to chic restaurants, the airport has it all. Other than the services, the airport is also famous for its unique infrastructure and is among the most clicked airports of the world. Prayer rooms, baggage claim counter, lost and found, ATMs, money exchange, travel desk and many other facilities are available at this airport.
Best Time To Visit Bangkok
Boasting of some of the most beautiful beaches of the world, Thailand in no time has created its place in the global tourism map. It is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. The capital of this kingdom, Bangkok is one of the most popular destinations. From enjoying a tuk tuk ride to taking a boat ride, there is a lot to explore in this scenic city. The city experiences a tropical monsoon climate, which makes it hot and humid throughout the year. The best time to visit Bangkok is between the months of November and February. During these months, the humidity levels are the lowest and the weather is also pleasant.
How To Travel To Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport is an airport that serves Muscat, Oman’s port capital and is the main international airport in Oman. So, to reach the airport on time hire a taxi via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Even Oman National Transport Company has many buses which stops near Muscat airport’s highway. Also, the busses travels to the many major locations of Muscat. Oman Air in Muscat provides special chauffeur services to its first class and business class passengers to travel to the airport.
Facilities At Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport have excellent facilities like free Wi-Fi. Register your mobile number to use free Wi-Fi at the airport. The terminal buildings of Muscat Airport even has public pay phones. Also, ATMs (automated teller machines) are available at Muscat Airport which has different currencies. This airport also has several 24 hours foreign exchange bureaus in many terminals. Looking for meet and greet services at Muscat airport? Contact +968-24518198 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are also great services like duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers.
Best Time To Visit Muscat
A perfect getaway to escape the hectic work schedule and monotony, Muscat, in Oman, remains hot almost all year, except the two months of winter, i.e December and January. During the months between November and March, the temperature remains below 30 degree celsius in the day and below 15 degree celsius after sundown, and therefore, it is definitely the best time to visit Muscat. Plan a winter vacation exploring the beaches, palaces, mosques, souks and forts. Just carry a shawl or two or keep you warm in the evenings. You can also plan a visit during the Muscat Festival, which is held in the month of January.
Bangkok Airport Details
Address not available
Muscat Airport Details
Address not available