Chennai to Bangkok FlightsBook Chennai to Bangkok flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7165. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Chennai and Bangkok. On flights from MAA - BKK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Chennai Bangkok Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Chennai to Bangkok?The first flight from Chennai leaves at 01:30 from Chennai Airport and arrives Bangkok Airport at 06:25.
- When is the last flight from Chennai to reach Bangkok scheduled?The last flight from Chennai leaves at 20:30 from Chennai Airport and arrives Bangkok Airport at 01:25.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Chennai and Bangkok in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Chennai to Bangkok is 2196 km. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Chennai to Bangkok take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Chennai to Bangkok take approximately 03 Hours & 25 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Chennai and Bangkok. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Bangkok flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Chennai-Bangkok route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Bangkok route each day?4 flights fly on Chennai to Bangkok route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Chennai to Bangkok in the next 30 days?₹7165 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Chennai to Bangkok in next 30 days. There are 4 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Chennai to Bangkok route weekly?4 flights fly on Chennai to Bangkok route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Chennai to Bangkok departs at 01:30 and arrives Bangkok at 06:25.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Chennai to Bangkok for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Chennai to Bangkok for today is ₹7165. So wait no more and fly to Bangkok airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Chennai to Bangkok?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Chennai to Bangkok with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Chennai to Bangkok flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Chennai to Bangkok flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Chennai to Bangkok?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Chennai to Bangkok flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Chennai? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Chennai, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Chennai to Bangkok flight. Please help!It is possible to change Chennai to Bangkok travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Chennai to Bangkok Flight Fares
|Chennai - Bangkok Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Chennai to Bangkok Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Serving the beautiful city of Chennai, the Chennai International airport connects various cities across India and abroad. It is a portal that caters to various travellers visiting the major southern destinations of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. The airport and the city centre are located approximately 19 km apart. There are various ways you can cover this distance. Take a taxi or book an Ola or Uber to reach the airport in 50 mins. Another good option is a bus. There are number of AC and interurbane buses that ply on this route. For a much more convenient and comfortable medium, choose to travel by metro. The first metro that operates from Nehru Park starts at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM direct to the airport. If you are travelling during daytime, you can also choose to commute by auto-rickshaw. The night charges are 50% higher.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Chennai airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has Travel Club lounges available at both international and domestic terminals. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the duty free shop situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For your convenience, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange available at both terminals. International terminal has luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings. Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, massage and spa, child care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
Chennai is synonymous with culture and colours and is the one of the most visited cities of South India. With its beauty spreading across its gorgeous beaches, massive temples, scrumptious cuisines and grand history, this city welcomes tourists with a big smile. The city has climatic conditions divided into Monsoon, summer and winter. The best time to visit Chennai and explore its wonders is during its winter months. November to February are considered as the winter months and the weather is quite pleasant for sightseeing. The maximum temperature goes till 27°C with minimum falling to 19°C. Even with its maximum temperature, the cool breeze from the beaches will make your days and afternoons pleasant.
How to Travel to & from Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is a centrally located airport serving the city of Bangkok and nearby regions. To travel to the main city from the airport, public vans, airport taxis, buses, airport train and private vans are easily available. Public vans are available at gate number 1 and 8 of Arrival Terminal, which are situated at first floor. These vans are available at the airport from 5 AM to 10 PM. Other than this, passengers can opt for Airport taxis, which are available at gate 4 and gate 7. If travelling in a group of 5 to 8 people, booking a minibus is also a good idea. Service counter is located on the second floor, near Baggage Claim area.
Facilities at Bangkok Airport
A large number of amenities and services provided at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport makes it one of the best airports in the world. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, business lounges, prayer rooms, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some of the common facilities available at this airport. With a plethora of duty free shops, the airport is an ideal place to spend time shopping. Also, the commuters can relax and unwind at the in-house lounges located across the airport. From Thai cuisine to continental food, commuters can choose from the wide variety of food options available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bangkok
Bangkok, the capital city of the kingdom of Thailand, is home to over 8 million people. Referred to as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon in Thai, the city is among the most important cities of the country. Some of the most popular attractions of this city include Khaosan Road and Patpong, Grand Palace, Wat Arun and Wat Pho. The city witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year-round and is a famous honeymoon destination. The best time to visit Bangkok is between the winter months that start from November and ends in February. The temperature during this time of the year varies between 20 to 22 degree celsius.
Chennai to Bangkok Flight Fare Calendar
- 18 Nov₹7461
- Chennai to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 7461
- 19 Nov
- 20 Nov₹8309
- Chennai to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 8309
- 21 Nov₹8177
- Chennai to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 8177
- 22 Nov
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov
- 25 Nov
- 26 Nov₹7323
- Chennai to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 7323
- 28 Nov
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov₹7461
- Chennai to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 7461
- 01 Dec
- 02 DecIndiGo
- 05 Dec
- 06 Dec
- 07 Dec
- 08 Dec₹7401
- Chennai to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 7401
- 09 Dec
- 10 Dec
- 11 Dec
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec
- 18 Dec₹7407
- Chennai to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 7407
- 19 Dec₹7705
- Chennai to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 7705
- 20 Dec
- 21 Dec
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A
Bangkok Airport Details
Name : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address : 999 swine 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Phone : NA
Email : NA