Colombo to Bangkok FlightsBook Colombo to Bangkok flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 14 flights of different airlines fly between Colombo and Bangkok. On flights from CMB - BKK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Colombo Bangkok Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Colombo to Bangkok?The first flight from Colombo to Bangkok departs at 01:10 and arrives Bangkok at 06:15.
- When is the last flight from Colombo to Bangkok?The last flight from Colombo’s departs at 14:10 and arrives Bangkok at 19:15.
- What will be the aerial distance between Colombo and Bangkok in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Colombo to Bangkok is 2389 km in a direct flight. Approximately 14 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Colombo and Bangkok?The cabin baggage limit on Colombo to Bangkok flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Colombo to Bangkok flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.7 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Colombo to Bangkok flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Colombo to Bangkok. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Colombo to Bangkok, how many flights fly on this route everyday?14 flights fly on Colombo to Bangkok route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Colombo to Bangkok, how many weekly flights fly on this route?14 weekly flights fly on Colombo to Bangkok route. The prices of these flights vary from Colombo to Bangkok. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Colombo to Bangkok?Book tickets from Colombo to Bangkok via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Bangkok flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Colombo to Bangkok flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Colombo to Bangkok flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Colombo to Bangkok flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Colombo?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Colombo is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Colombo to Bangkok flight?To change the travelling date for Colombo to Bangkok flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Colombo
Bandaranaike International airport serves as the gateway for all the tourists visiting Sri Lanka. It is the only international airport in the country and is located at a distance of about half an hour from the commercial capital of Colombo. It takes approximately 35 to 40 minutes to cover the distance of airport to the city centre. The airport taxi services, supervised by the Airport and Aviation services, operates from the arrival lobby with a fleet of 600 vehicles. Direct express way buses are also available for the commute.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is among the most important airports of the country of Sri Lanka. The airport offers a number of premium facilities to its passengers. From fully equipped business centres to the state-of-the-art spa, you will find everything within the premises of this airport. From shopping at the duty free shops to relishing sumptuous delicacies at the in-house restaurants, there is a lot to indulge in at this airport. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, massage centres, business lounges, lost and found, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some other facilities available at this airport.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
Sri Lanka, a small island nation, is located in the Indian Ocean. Owing to a unique shape and position to the south of India, it is popularly referred to as the ‘Teardrop of India’. The beautiful nation is most famous for its 16000 km coastline bestowed with tropical beaches. Besides beaches, the serene mountainous terrains, waterfalls, agricultural landscapes, tea plantations and rivers are also a major attraction. Tourists planning to visit Colombo can visit any time of the year as the weather remains pleasant throughout. The best time to visit Colombo is during winter months when the weather remains pleasant and most suitable for outdoor activities.
How To Travel To Bangkok Airport
Bangkok Airport, commonly known as Suvarnabhumi Airport, is located at a distance of about 30 km east, about half an hour from the broad Bangkok CBD area. Commuters can also take a freeway which is a faster way to reach the main city. The Airport Rail Link is the fastest and cheapest way to travel from the airport to any part of the city. The airport rail operates from B1 floor of the airport and leaves in every 15 minutes. Other than this, taxis both postpaid and prepaid are easily available outside the airport for the commute. Limousine, car rentals and shuttle buses can be found at the arrival section on 2nd floor.
Facilities At Bangkok Airport
Located at a distance of 30 km from the city centre, Suvarnabhumi International Airport is among the best airports in the world. Travellers can avail facilities like Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, prayer rooms, medical care centre and wheelchair assistance. Currency exchange facility at the airport is very beneficial for those travelling to Bangkok from other parts of the world. Also, a 24*7 dedicated help desk is there to solve any queries of the commuters and provide them full assistance. A fully-equipped business centre help passengers work on the go.
Best Time To Visit Bangkok
From temple hoping to sunbathing in the sandy beaches, from enjoying a boat ride to shopping in the street markets, there is a lot to indulge in at the bustling city of Bangkok. The scenic river banks of Chao Phraya further adds to the beauty of the city. Other than nightlife, the city is particularly known for its Thai massages and vast culinary scene. Home to hundreds of outdoor attractions, visiting Bangkok at the right season plays a crucial role. Though it is a year-round destination, the best time to visit Bangkok is between the months of November and February. Also, the city looks extremely beautiful during the rainy season, i.e, from July to October.
Colombo Airport Details
Address not available
Bangkok Airport Details
Address not available