Dubai to Kolkata FlightsBook Dubai to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8813. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Dubai and Kolkata. On flights from DXB - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Dubai Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Dubai to Kolkata?The first flight from Dubai to Kolkata departs at 02:05 and arrives Kolkata at 08:15.
- When is the last flight from Dubai to Kolkata?The last flight from Dubai’s departs at 13:05 and arrives Kolkata at 19:15.
- What will be the aerial distance between Dubai and Kolkata in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Dubai to Kolkata is 3368 km in a direct flight. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Dubai to Kolkata flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Dubai to Kolkata flight takes approximately 04 Hours & 30 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹8813. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Dubai and Kolkata?The cabin baggage limit on Dubai to Kolkata flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Dubai to Kolkata flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.1 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Dubai to Kolkata flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Dubai to Kolkata. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Dubai to Kolkata, how many flights fly on this route everyday?2 flights fly on Dubai to Kolkata route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Dubai to Kolkata in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹8813 would be the lowest airfare for a Dubai to Kolkata flight, in the next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Dubai to Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly on this route?2 weekly flights fly on Dubai to Kolkata route. The prices of these flights vary from Dubai to Kolkata. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Dubai to Kolkata for today?The cheapest fare from Dubai to Kolkata for today is ₹8813. The fare usually varies between Dubai and Kolkata.
- How to book tickets online from Dubai to Kolkata?Book tickets from Dubai to Kolkata via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Dubai to Kolkata flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Dubai to Kolkata flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Dubai to Kolkata flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Dubai to Kolkata flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Dubai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Dubai is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Dubai to Kolkata flight?To change the travelling date for Dubai to Kolkata flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Dubai to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Dubai - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Dubai to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Dubai Airport
Dubai International Airport is an airport that serves Dubai, United Arab Emirates and is the world's second busiest airport. So, to reach the airport on time hire a taxi (efficient, metered and reasonably-priced). The drivers are very trained as well. Call at +971 (0) 4 208 0808 if you want to book a taxi. Also you can board a metro which usually starts at 5:50 in the morning (5:30 AM on thursday) and stops at midnight (1 AM on Thursday/Friday). But avoid Friday mornings, as the services starts at 1 PM. One can even travel by a bus. A bus having the no.F55 runs every 50-60 minutes between the Dubai airport and the Ibn Battuta Metro Station ( but only during the metro operational hours). While a Bus having a no.N55 travels only between the airport and the Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (but only when the metro is not in operation).
Facilities at Dubai Airport
These are the following services one can expect at Dubai International Airport :
- Baggage Trolleys - Yes, trolleys are available at Dubai Airport free of charge.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, there are ATMs available at Dubai Airport.
- Child Care Room - Yes, Dubai Airport offer child room facilities to the passengers
- Currency Exchange - Yes, one can easily exchange foreign currency at Dubai Airport.
- Food & Drinks - There are several restaurants available at the airport.
- Mobile Charging - There are many charging points at Dubai Airport
- Luggage Wrapping - Yes, it is available at Dubai Airport
- Pharmacy- Bin Sina, Boots, and DDF - Pharmacy
- Shopping - There are shops like DDF - Fragrances & Cosmetics, DDF - Fashion, DDF - Jewellery, DDF - Liquor & Tobacco, DDF - Souvenirs, DigiPhoto, Le Clos, and Wi4Go
- Smoking - Yes, you are permitted to smoke at Dubai Airport but in the smoking area only
- Spa Services - Yes
Best Time to Visit Dubai
A city of mesmerizing beauty, Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, is a tourist-favourite destination. November to March are the most pleasant months in the city and therefore, the best time to visit Dubai. Summer is a scorchingly hot and humid season, and therefore, the months between April and October are not the ideal to visit the city. The airfares are, however, low and there are other off-season offers available, so you may want to go. All in all, winter is, without a doubt, the most ideal seasons to explore and discover hidden gems. It is best, however, to plan a trip during January - February, when the Dubai Shopping Festival is held.
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU) is located 17 km from the main centre of kolkata. So, if you need a ride from the city centre to the airport you have several options to do it. The best option is that you can board a bus from several places in Kolkata like AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), and V1. Also, you can travel by a yellow coloured taxi which is available everywhere in Kolkata. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru are available from all parts of kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport houses many excellent services such as 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Wireless Internet is also available at this amazing airport (if you are up for a nominal charge). Call right now at +91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com if you are looking to keep your items at the airport. Yes, now it is possible to keep luggages at the airport. It will cost you just about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. One can keep items for 30 days, superb right? So, what are you waiting for? Book a flight to the ‘city of joy’ right now if you want to experience brilliant services and more!
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famed as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is a leading metropolitan and was once the former capital of British India. This gorgeous city is situated on the eastern coast of India along the Hooghly River and is bestowed with a typical tropical climate. In similarity to many Indian states, Kolkata maps 3 major seasons through the year: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata is during its winters months that begin in October and go on till March. The weather is enjoyable; credits to the sprouting autumn which sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Keeping up with the weather, Kolkata should also be visited during the month of October to witness the city lit up like gold during Durga Puja. This festival should not missed if you are visiting during this time.
Dubai to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Oct
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct
- 28 Oct₹10676
- Dubai to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 10676
- 29 Oct
- 30 Oct
- 31 Oct
- 01 Nov₹12747
- Dubai to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 12747
- 02 Nov
- 05 Nov₹13535
- Dubai to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 13535
- 06 Nov₹11825
- Dubai to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 11825
- 07 Nov
- 08 Nov
- 09 Nov
- 10 Nov₹13535
- Dubai to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 13535
- 11 Nov₹10910
- Dubai to Kolkata by Airline from INR 10910
- 14 Nov
- 15 Nov
- 16 Nov
- 20 NovIndiGo
- 21 NovIndiGo
- 23 Nov
Dubai Airport Details
Name : Dubai International Airport
Address : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org