Kathmandu to Amritsar FlightsBook Kathmandu to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Amritsar. On flights from KTM - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kathmandu and Amritsar in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kathmandu to Amritsar is 1101 km. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kathmandu-Amritsar flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kathmandu-Amritsar route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kathmandu to Amritsar route each day?11 flights fly on Kathmandu to Amritsar route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kathmandu to Amritsar?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kathmandu to Amritsar with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kathmandu to Amritsar flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Amritsar flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kathmandu to Amritsar?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Amritsar flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kathmandu? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kathmandu, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kathmandu to Amritsar flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kathmandu to Amritsar travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Reach At Kathmandu Airport
Situated in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport is 6 km away from the city centre. It was inaugurated in 1995 and is the only prime international airport in India. It caters to 3 million passengers each year. To travel from the airport to the city centre or vice versa, there are prepaid cabs available along with normal taxis. If you do not have much luggage, you can also board a local bus that stops at the airport gate. There are many local hotels that offer shuttle service to and from airport. You can connect with your hotel to know the availability. There are no trains between these two points.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Executive Lounge present at the international terminals endow flyers with a comfortable experience. For availing this facility, one needs to opt for options like pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. Better convenience is provided with currency exchange available at both terminals. Pick great stuff from kathmandu with a huge variety of merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts. There are few shops located throughout the airport selling these items. You can also indulge in limited duty free shopping at the International terminal. This terminal also has facilities like luggage wrapping service. Other major facilities at this airport include, mobile charging, post office, free Wi-Fi after security, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best Time To Visit Kathmandu
The culturally rich and diversified city of Kathmandu is a place boasting of beautiful temples and majestic views of the mighty Himalayas. Touched by western civilization yet safeguarding its culture, this place amidst the clouds needs to be in the bucket list of every traveller. The city gets the usual four climatic variations, i.e., summer, winter, monsoon and spring/autumn. The best time to visit Kathmandu is in spring season when the sun is gentle with cool breeze and fragrance in the air making this place even more romantic to spend some days of solace.
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport is located 11 km from the city of Amritsar. It has a runway of 12,001 ft and stands at the 27th spot in terms of passenger traffic in India. Amritsar Airport can be reached via taxi or auto-rickshaw. These are available outside the terminal building. There is no connection by bus or train between Amritsar Airport and city centre. You can take a taxi and reach the airport or vice versa within 30 minutes. An auto-rickshaw ride between these two places will take around 20 minutes. You can also opt for a local car rental company that are available at the airport.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Serving thousands of flyers each day, Amritsar Airport ensures a great travel experience. The airport has all basic facilities to make flying convenient. For the smooth transition of bags from one place to another, there are luggage trolleys. If a passenger wants to access the internet, there is free Wi-Fi for 30 minutes within the premises. The airport endows you with various services like pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines, etc. For some delicious food, there are number of eating joints at this airport. There is an option for duty free shopping here at the international terminal. You can also look around at various other basic shopping outlets present here.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
Home to Golden Temple, yummy parathas and many architectural wonders, Amritsar, one of the best cities in Punjab is undoubtedly the best place to visit in India. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are the most visited tourist places in Amritsar. The best time to visit Amritsar is from the months of November, December, January, February and March. Avoid summers in Amritsar which starts from April to June and the average temperature is 49°C. Amritsar experiences monsoon between the months of July to October. The temperature in Amritsar drops down to -4°C during the winter season.
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : email@example.com