Kathmandu to Bengaluru FlightsBook Kathmandu to Bengaluru flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8234. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Bengaluru. On flights from KTM - BLR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Bengaluru Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Kathmandu to Bengaluru flight leave from Kathmandu airport?The first flight from Kathmandu departs at 14:00 from Kathmandu Airport and reaches Bengaluru Airport at 16:45.
- At what time does the last Kathmandu to Bengaluru flight depart from Kathmandu airport?The last Kathmandu to Bengaluru flight departs at 14:00 from Kathmandu Airport and reaches Bengaluru Airport at 16:45.
- On a direct flight from Kathmandu to Bengaluru, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Kathmandu to Bengaluru, the aerial distance covered is 1824 km. There are a total number of 1 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Kathmandu to Bengaluru flight?The journey time for a Kathmandu to Bengaluru flight on a direct flight is 03 Hours & 00 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Kathmandu and Bengaluru.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Kathmandu to Bengaluru flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Kathmandu to Bengaluru everyday?There are 1 flights that fly from Kathmandu to Bengaluru everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Kathmandu to Bengaluru in the next 30 days?₹8234 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Kathmandu to Bengaluru in the next 30 days. Book from 1 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Kathmandu to Bengaluru weekly?There are 1 flights that fly from Kathmandu to Bengaluru weekly. Reach Bengaluru easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹8234.
- What is cheapest fare to Bengaluru from Kathmandu today?The cheapest fare from Kathmandu to Bengaluru is ₹8234. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Bengaluru right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Kathmandu to Bengaluru, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Kathmandu to Bengaluru flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Kathmandu to Bengaluru flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Bengaluru flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bengaluru.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Bengaluru flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Bengaluru flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Kathmandu?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Kathmandu or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Kathmandu to Bengaluru flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Kathmandu to Bengaluru flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Kathmandu to Bengaluru Flight Fares
|Kathmandu - Bengaluru Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kathmandu to Bengaluru Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Generally known as the Tribhuvan International Airport, the Kathmandu Airport got its status in 1995. In fact, it caters to 3 million passengers each year. While travelling between the two main points i.e., Kathmandu City Chowk and Kathmandu Airport, the distance covered is 9 kms. To cover this stretch, you can opt to travel by a prepaid cab. The most preferred choice here is local taxis. The closest bus station to the airport located just outside its gate. From here, board a local taxi if you are low on luggage for commuting to and from the airport. Although there is no connectivity via a train between these points. Other than these travel options, you can opt for shuttle services. These services are provided by almost every local hotel in the city.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Kathmandu airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has an Executive Travel Club lounges available at the international terminal. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the limited duty free shopping situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like souvenirs, locally made gifts, etc. For your convenience, the airport has two currency exchange counters available at both terminals. The airport also has luggage wrapping service for your bags . Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, post office, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
If you are in a mood to explore a foreign destination that is economical as well as high on content, look no further! Book an air ticket with ixigo and land in Kathmandu. The capital city of Nepal would do you good. The place is landlocked by the majestic Himalayas and you can literally see Mount Everest (Yes! The one you always saw in your Geography books.). The place can be visited almost round the year, but the best time to visit Kathmandu is when everything is balanced, from number of tourists to degrees in temperature.The air will be pure and the clear view of Himalayan peaks will blow your mind!.So, don’t wait and grab your backpacks to head towards the city of Kathmandu.
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport, is an international airport, located at a distance of approximately 36 km from the main cit of Bangalore. Public transportation including taxis and buses are easily available for the commute. There are no metro stations available within 30 km radius from the airport. The fastest and cheapest mode to reach the airport is to take the metro to Vidhan Soudha Station. On arrival at the station, take a cab for a ten-minute ride to Mekhri circle and further, take a bus for airport transfer. The total fare will be around Rs.300. In case you want a more convenient way, you can book a direct taxi from any part of the city to the airport.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport, located at a distance of approximately 36 km from Bangalore city centre, encompasses all modern day facilities. Services like pharmacy, free Wi-Fi, luggage storage, wheelchair assistance, and child care rooms are easily available at the airport. To unwind after a long flight, travellers can visit the in-house lounges that are located at level 1 and mezzanine level. Fashion brands like The Lotus House, Kashish, Centrum, FabIndia and Shoppers Stop are located at the airport. Duty free shops are available at both international arrivals and international departures. Various food brands like Hatti Kaapi, Tiffin Center, KFC, La Tapenade, Maiyas and Bar 380.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Bangalore is the third largest and one of the most livable cities of the country. The tremendous growth of IT in the city has invited thousands of techies from all over the country to visit this city. The city is located at an elevation of approximately 3,000 feet above the sea level and experiences pleasant climate throughout the year. Courtesy the climate, the city is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. The best time to visit Bangalore is during the winter months, when the weather remains pleasant and breezy. From the months of March to May, the temperature rises up to 38°C and the climate remains warm.
Kathmandu to Bengaluru Flight Fare Calendar
- 17 Nov₹22246
- Kathmandu to Bengaluru by Air India Airline from INR 22246
- 20 Nov₹14435
- Kathmandu to Bengaluru by Air India Airline from INR 14435
- 22 Nov₹13473
- Kathmandu to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 13473
- 23 Nov₹13225
- Kathmandu to Bengaluru by Jet Airways Airline from INR 13225
- 24 Nov₹14635
- Kathmandu to Bengaluru by Air India Airline from INR 14635
- 25 Nov₹14393
- Kathmandu to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 14393
- 27 Nov₹10020
- Kathmandu to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 10020
- 29 Nov₹10091
Royal Nepal Airlines
- Kathmandu to Bengaluru by Royal Nepal Airlines Airline from INR 10091
- 30 Nov
- 01 Dec₹10908
- Kathmandu to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 10908
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 06 Dec
- 07 Dec₹9673
- Kathmandu to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 9673
- 11 DecJet Airways
- 12 Dec
- 13 Dec₹9589
Royal Nepal Airlines
- Kathmandu to Bengaluru by Royal Nepal Airlines Airline from INR 9589
- 14 Dec₹11395
- Kathmandu to Bengaluru by Air India Airline from INR 11395
- 15 Dec₹8635
- Kathmandu to Bengaluru by Jet Airways Airline from INR 8635
- 17 Dec₹10647
- Kathmandu to Bengaluru by Jet Airways Airline from INR 10647
- 22 Dec₹8635
- Kathmandu to Bengaluru by Jet Airways Airline from INR 8635
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : email@example.com